China is running out of Women

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickok1975

How about you kiss my Black A___. Oh I must be black guy for saying it...:p. j/k ( it's actually quite a nice shade of olive )

I have nothing to apologize for - I made factual statements based on studies in the US that Chinese women were marrying more and more whites and blacks as a preference. He took offense to it and called me gay and black based on his lack of comprehension.
JayATL, again. How many Chinese women you know that are marring to white and black, as oppose to marry their own race? You are not telling the truth, but maybe it's your mere narrow observation. I think I'm probably in a better place to speak this matter instead of you. I would not speak for others if I don't know what I'm talking about.

Last edited:

pmaitra

How about you kiss my Black A___. Oh I must be black guy for saying it...:p. j/k ( it's actually quite a nice shade of olive )

I have nothing to apologize for - I made factual statements based on studies in the US that Chinese women were marrying more and more whites and blacks as a preference. He took offense to it and called me gay and black based on his lack of comprehension.
No thanks. I have good taste.

I was expecting you to apologise for this:
Can't blame them - Chinese women say the alternative is the house brand is a whopping 2 inches at full salute :D
Now I know I was overestimating your civility. I have a very clear idea what kind of people you hang out with. Don't mistake me as one of that crowd.

Carry on like this. You are going to ruffle a lot of feathers in this fashion.

JayATL

No thanks. I have good taste.

I was expecting you to apologise for this:

Now I know I was overestimating your civility. I have a very clear idea what kind of people you hang out with. Don't mistake me as one of that crowd.

Carry on like this. You are going to ruffle a lot of feathers in this fashion.
Thank you for pointing out a humorous swipe after repeatedly being called black gay guy. next time you think I need your stamp of approval - don't ... for a guy who was running off to the mods about the thread you certainly have assumed a role of one here... and to add- now somehow an air of god knows what to make judgments about the company I keep ... heh

JayATL

JayATL, again. How many Chinese women you know that are marring to white and black, as oppose to marry their own race? You are not telling the truth, but maybe it's your mere narrow observation. I think I'm probably in a better place to speak this matter instead of you. I would not speak for others if I don't know what I'm talking about.
I have cited studies and articles to support it in this thread... but your ego is too hurt to accept it.

Marriages between White men and Asian women are increasingly common for both genders in the Universal, however unions between Asian women White men continue to outnumber the reverse coupling by roughly three to one: In 1990, about 69 percent of married Asian American women aged between 18 and 30 were wed to Asian American men, while 25 percent had White husbands.In 2006, 41 percent of Asian American-born women were registered as having White husbands, while 50 percent were married to Asian American men.L. Shinagawa found this ratio tends to widen wherever an Asian population is the largest and most well established: According to a 1990 study in San Francisco, Asian women married partners of European extraction at four times the rate of Asian men
Interracial Marriage Between Asian Women And White Men � Open to the Idea"¦

Interracial Dating & Marriage : Asian-Nation :: Asian American History, Demographics, & Issues

http://www.asian-nation.org/interracial2.shtml

Last edited:

A.V.

Mud slinging contest ends here , when members can post anything good on this thread pm me to open this thread .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles