China, India can 'change the world' - China Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikhail

Country flag
Too optimistic for you I have to say, but Indian people as a whole are always optimistic, maybe a good thing.
yeah we are very optimistic when it comes to our national interest!and its good to be an optimist than becoming a pessimist(you know what i mean):laugh:!

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Our economy is surely $2 trillion but we have some govt debt. If Chinese product will keep coming like this then this debt will only keep on increasing. So,to reduce it India has to take stringent measures and tighten the noose for "unfair trade practice" like allowing State-subsidies for Exported products.That must be balanced by higher import duties and excise tariffs. India can't just keep on adding the burden.There are many ways to neutralize the Chinese monopoly.By 2025 India can have a booming manufacturing Industry that even world would envy.Indian labors are getting "skills" through state-sponsored schemes.Its the matter of time.Hope it passes soon.
your economy has a Debt-GDP ratio of 92%, that means you are litterally recessing instead of developing.
but don't take me wrong, I am not against india's development, I am just telling it from statistics.

Actually your GDP growth is a negative figure if taking off inflation, I don't know why you still so positive on next years forecast.
the thrid quater of GDP at market price is just 2.8% and your inflation rate is at a scary average 7.9%....

Chinese import greatly reduced your inflation, you are not even being thankful....

Last edited:

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
yeah we are very optimistic when it comes to our national interest!and its good to be an optimist than becoming a pessimist(you know what i mean):laugh:!
I don't know, I don't understand why you could not be realistic, it is not black and white.

SUTIKSHNA

dude, we have to move on. We cant live in a war like situation forever. Do you want your children to live in a unstable neighborhood where people even talk about nuclear war? 1962 is past. We are two emerging countries and neighbors, this provides more oppertunities than threats. We have to learn to live together in peace and mutual friendship and growing trade is the best way to build up a strong friendship. Let us not destroy our efforts by a borderdispute created by some colonialists some hundred years ago.
this is not soldier spirit man. WE SHOULD BE GREATEST WARRIOR IN THIS WORLD. WE SHOULD EARN RESPECT.
WE MUST FIGHT. by HOOK OR BY CROOK

Last edited:

Victor Sierra

Country flag
India China won't be friendlies untill Tibet issue is solved. India may try to ignore but Tibettans in India won't let China to ignore.

Nehru was flying in air being over-confident, & 1962 took place. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Its better to move on & be like a good neighbor.

Bass har kadam phoonk phoonk k rakhna hai.

WALK softly and carry a big stick.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
India China won't be friendlies untill Tibet issue is solved. India may try to ignore but Tibettans in India won't let China to ignore.

Nehru was flying in air being over-confident, & 1962 took place. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Its better to move on & be like a good neighbor.

Bass har kadam phoonk phoonk k rakhna hai.

WALK softly and carry a big stick.
Why don't you dream on first to feed your hungry people and teach them how to spell their names first before you get your filthy hands into your neighbor's territory.

Oblaks

This happend 50 years ago. Our trade will soon reach the 100 billion mark. Even Poland and Russia have very close relation ships with the Germans now, who wanted to eradicate the entire eastern european population 60 years ago.
And whats wrong with trading? No one talks about opening up our borders or to share anything confidential with them
Beware of Chinese strategy. Trade with Chinese may be beneficial but given that there is a dispute and potential conflict between India and china suggests otherwise. First they make you dependent through trade and later when territorial conflict arises they will use your trade dependency to hit back at you. Remember what they did to Japan and Philippines. Best option would be minimize the trade, thus minimize dependency on China and keep your aces.

Oblaks

Why don't you dream on first to feed your hungry people and teach them how to spell their names first before you get your filthy hands into your neighbor's territory.
Dealing with China is like dealing with despicable people like this guy

Victor Sierra

Country flag
Let me remind you Son, its China who is putting his filthy hand into neighbor territories. I guarantee one day whole China will cry due to Jihadi, like US did supporting Osama.

Jerks like you are always ignored.

If you have doubt, ask anyone except Jihadi people, Who puts filthy hands into other territory, India or China. The answer will be China. Coz India never did so.

Damn you know the truth, Why you keep making trolls of your own. Go kid go, learn some Ninja techniques. You need to make chance for your own, not for others.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Say again..

Tianshan

Let me remind you Son, its China who is putting his filthy hand into neighbor territories. I guarantee one day whole China will cry due to Jihadi, like US did supporting Osama.
jihadi cannot assimilate freely into chinese society. any such militants are limited to far northwestern regions where they are crushed without mercy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles