China for better understanding, widening of ties with India

happy

Certainly, and I'd add that respect will come naturally - first among the Chinese people, and then through the government - when India can deliver both clean democracy and real development to Indian citizens.

Playing a sort of 'spoiler' role in Asia, or surreptitiously joining in a soft containment of China, however, would make that process much more difficult.
What role does your govt have in ensuring India democracy and development. You must be out of ur mind.

t_co

What role does your govt have in ensuring India democracy and development. You must be out of ur mind.
You misread my post. China will respect India when India can deliver democracy and development to its own citizens.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
You misread my post. China will respect India when India can deliver democracy and development to its own citizens.
Hollow statements by Chinese on DFI have no end.

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
Certainly, and I'd add that respect will come naturally - first among the Chinese people, and then through the government - when India can deliver both clean democracy and real development to Indian citizens.

Playing a sort of 'spoiler' role in Asia, or surreptitiously joining in a soft containment of China, however, would make that process much more difficult.

Are you Chinese guys on this forum so bloody dense ????????

WHO IS CONTAINING WHO ??

FOR THE LAST 40 YEARS......the Chinaman has been arming and paying off the DUMBASS PAKIS to engage India in a state of non-declared proxy war. You have done everything you can possibly do short of declaring outright war, to keep India pinned down in a perpetual low intensity conflict with Pakistan. The dumbass Pakis were only too happy to oblige until now Jihadi maniacs are turning their guns on their own people and the Pak Army.

So who is containing who ?? Are you Chinese guys living in a world of altered reality......or are you just so goddamn thick that you can see past your official bullshit courtesy of the Global Times.

Do you even read what you are writing ?
Do you really believe for even one second that the special relationship between Pak and China is anything more than about containing India ?

Now you know why I call China the "superpower that is afraid of its own shadow".
If you guys feel that India needs to be contained so badly that you would ally yourself with a pariah state like Pak....then I rest my case !!

Last edited:

happy

You guys lost respect for yourself. First go and earn yourself some respect.

You have no respect for your culture.

http://www.examiner.com/article/chi...pect-for-china-s-traditional-cultures?cid=rss

You have no respect for your elders.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/07/08/196081/as-chinas-respect-for-elderly.html#.UkpYstKw2Uc

You have no respect for Human Rights. You have no respect for other countries.

http://tibet.net/2013/09/19/several...-respect-rights-of-tibetans-at-unhrc-session/

China's Rejuvenation: Wealth & Power, But Not Yet Respect: http://chinadigitaltimes.net/2013/07/chinas-rejuvenation-wealth-power-but-not-yet-respect/

EU urges China to respect freedom of expression: http://www.neurope.eu/article/eu-urges-china-respect-freedom-expression

Last edited:
Reactions: Ray

jmj_overlord

speaking of respect......respecting tibetans ? squabbling over some islands with japan and other southeast asian nations ? claiming territories like kids ?

drkrn

spoiler of asia??hmm

i think china deserves it .rest of asia,all are more or less self centered except china which has world wide ambitions

soft containment agianst chinese containment against india

drkrn

who cares for your respect citizens or government.whole world started to realize the importance of india.

if china wont make good relations with india,some one else will.

pls dont lecture on "clean" "democracy".such a suggestion from chinese-hypocrisy

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It would be better for the Chinese if they thought of having a clean Govt and a Democracy instead of kowtowing to the familiar contortions of dressed up Communist pedagogy.

It really does not matter what China thinks of India since they will not rest till they achieve the hegemonic pursuit in Asia and then in the world!

As far as 'soft containment' of China, they should look inward.

Their aggressive imperialist actions encourages the revulsion towards China and hence countries have no option but to ensure their own survival through actions that encourages soft containment, if indeed it is so.

Last edited:

aerokan

Country flag

Sure deal!! Why don't you help us in this endeavor by stop fcuking with us and our country. Please stop arming maoists and NE rebels and the rogue state of Pakistan and stop playing proxy wars. We will surely reciprocate the warmth if you do. Heck, you don't even keep this forum clean.

There is no need for India to contain China while China itself is shooting in it's foot.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles