China Fails to Copy Modern Turbofan Engines

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I am sure China will make a fan that is turbo.

Illusive

Country flag
The key to success of China's Turbofan ambition is more espionage and cyber attacks.

Blackwater

tuka har baar nahi chalta.

nakal me bhi akal chahiye.is me thora zayada akal chahiye thi:laugh::laugh:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I will leave this forum as soon as I get a new militaryphoto account, it seems that these pathetic wankers will ban me immediately if I am trying to be even remotely honest instead of being a brain-dead moron who screaming US strong US strong :rofl:
No one has reported to us that he is holding his breath over your earth shaking announcement!

uvbar

material/metallurgy tech and maching tech is the key to produce a good engine....

However, as developing countries, either India or CHina has much less ready material/metallurgy tech and maching tech than west and Russia...

after heavy investment on it for over 1 decade, CHinese might advance futher than Indians now....however, they still have long way to go.
if metallurgy is the case then india has an upperhand because he have a lot of steel, but production ethics are better with the you guys

mikhail

Country flag
Check world top material science journal like ACTA materialia: Now 1/2 to as much as 2/3 of the top material science journal papers are written by Chinese (first author of the paper), never group China with India as if they were comparable.:rofl:
please we beg you not to compare yorselves with us as we are much more superior than you guys!if you really want to compare with someone go compare yourselves with the pakis as both of you are the leaders when it comes to piracy,copy right violation,stealing cheating etc. etc.:rofl:

mikhail

Country flag
I will leave this forum as soon as I get a new militaryphoto account, it seems that these pathetic wankers will ban me immediately if I am trying to be even remotely honest instead of being a brain-dead moron who screaming US strong US strong :rofl:
we don't need to ban guys like you as you are a source of constant entertainment to us:rofl:!we can only learn about the real china after speaking to guys like you:pound:!

mikhail

Country flag
I don't know if he is an Indian, I assume he actually is, but he is not a French for sure, I am positive on that.
and i have a serious doubt regarding most of the chinese members here.i mean they react like our dear western neighbour,they talk like them,they are as much arrogant and foolish as our western neighbourers.so what i think is that most of these people are false flaggers because if they really are chinis then i can only say "GOD HELP CHINA":taunt1:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
i dont think they are foolish, it is English language, i would have sound stupid and funny in other languages.

mikhail

Country flag
i dont think they are foolish, it is English language, i would have sound stupid and funny in other languages.
mate you are forgetting the fact that English is not our mother tongue but we still learn it as it's a globally accepted language.so it's upto them to learn english as it is as much foreign to us as to them!:cool2:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
mate you are forgetting the fact that English is not our mother tongue but we still learn it as it's a globally accepted language.so it's upto them to learn english as it is as much foreign to us as to them!:cool2:
actually they cant help it, they are Chinese they can copy, they cannot innovate.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
actually they cant help it, they are Chinese they can copy, they cannot innovate.
as if you invented anything as indian.

Chinese invented compass, gun powder, paper making, type printing, paper currency, tooth brush, abacus, binary system, decimal calculation, ratio of circumference, lunar calendar, paint, crossbow, pound lock, umbrella , kite, the first rocket, the first movie, the first magnetic driven machine, the first mail service, folded fan, watermills, windmills.. list goes on. Rice cultivation and Tea Planting are now supporting millions of families in India. You have more than one flashdrives in your drawers, well, you are welcome.

Indian invented 0 (of course I am saying it in a positive way).

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

Chinese invented compass, gun powder, paper making, type printing, paper currency, tooth brush, abacus, binary system, decimal calculation, ratio of circumference, lunar calendar, paint, crossbow, pound lock, umbrella , kite, the first rocket, the first movie, the first magnetic driven machine, the first mail service, folded fan, watermills, windmills.. list goes on. Rice cultivation and Tea Planting are now supporting millions of families in India. You have more than one flashdrives in your drawers, well, you are welcome.

actually i wanted to see ham na Zero invent kiya, but you said it. If you divide any thing with zero what do you get ?

mahesh

Country flag

This is a typical example of how china misguided it's people in teaching half truths in education. perhaps if you say you have a better knowledge base from international resource, then your reluctant and restricting your own will to read good things about India. If china too have contributed to the world well being like other countries then everyone had and will welcome it. but your half truth in appreciating china and no truth in depreciating india. that's a idiotic thing.
Like a kid, Do anyone here really have to mention that India have contributed (invented) to the world ? If you still try to prove it by saying india only invented 0, then you are trying to prove your knowledge is Zero. i pity!!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
i dnt know why a french is concerned about this or indian

ws-10 and ws-15 category engines are nt ever developed by france/india..neither have any plan
nor can they

than why talk about others?

the ws-10 engine max thrust is 132kn.much more than anything france can ever dream of.

and they should forgot about developing anything close to ws-15(180kn) for the next 2-3 decades

Country flag
Do you have any links ?? Being a Pakistani why do you care about Chinese engines?

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
This is a typical example of how china misguided it's people in teaching half truths in education. perhaps if you say you have a better knowledge base from international resource, then your reluctant and restricting your own will to read good things about India. If china too have contributed to the world well being like other countries then everyone had and will welcome it. but your half truth in appreciating china and no truth in depreciating india. that's a idiotic thing.
Like a kid, Do anyone here really have to mention that India have contributed (invented) to the world ? If you still try to prove it by saying india only invented 0, then you are trying to prove your knowledge is Zero. i pity!!
See you get moody again. Facts talk, feelings cry.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles