China drops Arunachal to create 'positive' vibes before Li Keqiang's

huaxia rox

Re: China drops Arunachal to create 'positive' vibes before Li Keqiang

i guess the so called 'positive' vibes by prc is the result of this:India agrees to some Chinese demands to end Himalaya standoff | Reuters

(Reuters) - India has agreed to a Chinese demand to demolish bunkers near their de facto border in the Himalayas, Indian military officials said, as part of a deal to end a standoff that threatened to scupper slowly improving relations.

how ever the PLA seemed to also withdrawl from some areas and simply just let the invaders go back without giving them any real punishment which is beyond my understanding.

for a second i dont even know whats the meaning of this troop. they should all go to join Ministry of Foreign Affairs and then let those who really can fight form the troop.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

i am putting the uk in the list at least.
You are right..

NO THEY DO NOT. IF YOU GO ON THE LONDON UNDERGROUND, ALL YOU WILL SEE IS BRITISH MEN WITH CHINESE GIRLFRIENDS LIKE ITS THE NEW FASHION FAD OR SOMETHING AND ALSO WHAT ABOUT THE HUGE CONSUMPTION OF CHINESE FOOD IN THE UK? COME ON MAN THE BRITS LOVE THE CHINESE ITS THE PEOPLE FROM PAKISTAN THAT THEY HAVE MORE PROBLEMS WITH FOR SOME REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do British people hate Chinese people? - Yahoo! Answers
Chinese women are very sporting!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

i guess the so called 'positive' vibes by prc is the result of this:India agrees to some Chinese demands to end Himalaya standoff | Reuters

(Reuters) - India has agreed to a Chinese demand to demolish bunkers near their de facto border in the Himalayas, Indian military officials said, as part of a deal to end a standoff that threatened to scupper slowly improving relations.

how ever the PLA seemed to also withdrawl from some areas and simply just let the invaders go back without giving them any real punishment which is beyond my understanding.

for a second i dont even know whats the meaning of this troop. they should all go to join Ministry of Foreign Affairs and then let those who really can fight form the troop.

Invaders?

The Chinese INVADED Tibet!

Is it beyond your understanding why the Chinese infiltrators went back?

It was because LI's visit would be cancelled and it would be a TIGHT SLAP across China's face!

Lose Face because Tight Slap!

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag

For all lack of understanding and questions please refer to the Blue Book on India published by CCP.

It is targeted exactly for the people like you.:thumb:

huaxia rox

Invaders?

The Chinese INVADED Tibet!

Is it beyond your understanding why the Chinese infiltrators went back?

It was because LI's visit would be cancelled and it would be a TIGHT SLAP across China's face!

Lose Face because Tight Slap!
and what face have you gained?? some bunkers demolished?? why you did that??specificlly??

and all of a sudden i ve recalled now. you guys have invaded 2/3 of kashmir...and the whole sub continent ruined there after.

good for you i must say.

huaxia rox

For all lack of understanding and questions please refer to the Blue Book on India published by CCP.

It is targeted exactly for the people like you.:thumb:
in two decades those sissy losers in PLA will despair.

no need for any reference.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

and what face have you gained?? some bunkers demolished?? why you did that??specificlly??

and all of a sudden i ve recalled now. you guys have invaded 2/3 of kashmir...and the whole sub continent ruined there after.

good for you i must say.
I can debate with an educated person.

I do not have the inclination or time to teach history to those who are handicapped.

Remember Shaksgam and Invasion of Tibet?

Last edited:

huaxia rox

no worries.

i can debate with all the uneducated.

and i do remember sassam should be the buffer country between prc and india.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

no worries.

i can debate with all the uneducated.

and i do remember sassam should be the buffer country between prc and india.
Indeed you can.

I have no doubts about that.

Water finds it own level!

kumar2310s

Oh Yah.... It means they created deliberate intrusion and then pulled back to generate a sense of friendliness amongst Indians...

That would be a bizarre Chinese diplomacy !!
Its like a husband in rural areas slaps his wife to show his supremacy and later talks nicely. But China has forgotten one thing that their intrusions have made Indian public angry and caused a lot of frustration and anguish over no action of Indian government. Its not only in india, however all the neighboring countries including Japan, Korea, Taiwan etc that have border issues with China watched this incident closely and are concerned with the growing clout and daily incursions of Chinese. What if whole World including US, Europe, India, South Asia stops using Chinese cheap goods and align together and form an aliance?

no smoking

Country flag

Its like a husband in rural areas slaps his wife to show his supremacy and later talks nicely. But China has forgotten one thing that their intrusions have made Indian public angry and caused a lot of frustration and anguish over no action of Indian government.
Well, it wouldn't be surprise if this wife kicks her husband while she is talking nicely.

Its not only in india, however all the neighboring countries including Japan, Korea, Taiwan etc that have border issues with China watched this incident closely and are concerned with the growing clout and daily incursions of Chinese.
These neighbours also have greater border issues with each other!

What if whole World including US, Europe, India, South Asia stops using Chinese cheap goods and align together and form an aliance?
If US, Europe, india, as a gingle country cannot stop using chinese cheap goods after decades, do you think what is the chance that they can form such an aliance? Just keep this in mind, my friend: China is also one of top customers of all these countries you listed; killing chinese economy can also bring great harm to the whole world.

GromHellscream

First, indian read too much within Chinese official words or even much part of their understanding is pure self-comfort imagination.

Then, they use their imagination as proof to insult China as a backstabber or whatever.

I don't think the elite class in india are of such idiot kinds, but what is the purpose that their media make out of this kind craps to fool their own people?!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

These neighbours also have greater border issues with each other!
Two wrongs does not make one right.

If US, Europe, india, as a gingle country cannot stop using chinese cheap goods after decades, do you think what is the chance that they can form such an aliance? Just keep this in mind, my friend: China is also one of top customers of all these countries you listed; killing chinese economy can also bring great harm to the whole world.
Everyone loves a bargain.

However, if that bargain does not work every time, then one loses trust.

That trust deficit is showing.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

First, indian read too much within Chinese official words or even much part of their understanding is pure self-comfort imagination.

Then, they use their imagination as proof to insult China as a backstabber or whatever.

I don't think the elite class in india are of such idiot kinds, but what is the purpose that their media make out of this kind craps to fool their own people?!
Indians perforce have to read much into Chinese proclamations because it is a case of once bitten, twice shy.

It is not the elite class alone who do not trust China. The average class are movie addicts and the movies have gone ballistic after China's backstabbing.

The Indian media is a free media in a free world of free people. So, everyone has the right to speak out their mind and everyone has the right to accept or reject what is being said or stated (in the media).

The media is fooling no one.

It is in a totalitarian regime that muzzles the media and only informs what the Govt wants to inform, is the one who is fooling the people!

no smoking

Country flag

Two wrongs does not make one right.
That only means they hate each other more than their hatre towards Chinese!

Everyone loves a bargain.

However, if that bargain does not work every time, then one loses trust.
If bargain doesn't work, it only means that you didn't provide enough chips! Everyone comes into the deal with free will!
You can shut your door any time and force your people to buy domestic products with higher price! but no one did that.

That trust deficit is showing.
We have been talking about this for more than 10 years! When can your wishful thinking become true?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

That only means they hate each other more than their hatre towards Chinese!
One may have problems with their neighbours, but then when it comes to China, China takes the cake!

If bargain doesn't work, it only means that you didn't provide enough chips! Everyone comes into the deal with free will!
You can shut your door any time and force your people to buy domestic products with higher price! but no one did that.
India is not China.

We CANNOT FORCE anything on anyone.

Indeed the Govt stop Chinese import, but then there are many of the neighbours who have good that are competitively priced and of better quality and so one could import that.

We have been talking about this for more than 10 years! When can your wishful thinking become true?
As you are aware, I do not wishfully think.

I see reality.

I am not convinced that the Chinese are interested in settling outstanding issues.

Li, who is here, is merely trying to defuse one end of the issue so that China can concentrate on the issues in the South China Seas and then turn its attention to India.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles