China dreams to invade countries within 5000 km radius.

captonjohn

Country flag
See what chinese people thinks, a snap of discussion in sinodefenseforum. Here is snap.

• People criticize China's maritime drills all the (friggin) time!

Whenever they hold exercises the media says somethign along the lines of "Oh China's stirring up trouble again," and some high ranking US official or commander expresses sadness/wariness.
    The difference is that china's obviously holding drills because they're preparing to invade anyone within a five thousand kilometer radius and whenever other nations do it, it's to secure the peace or deter "belligerent" (or some other word synonymous to that) states, or retain the "balance of power".

Meanwhile other countries constantly hold their exercises which are too many for me to count... you know, ones like RIMPAC, Cobra Gold or whatever it's called, etc etc. And these barely get any mention at all...

And if the PLA felt it needed to "intefere" with these exercises I'm sure they could do a fly past with one of their few maritime patrol craft or send a flight of flankers or J-10s on patrol. Or maybe dispatch a submarine to surface within torpedo distance of a USN supercarrier :O
    I personally feel that the PLAN may've sent a submarine to at least observe these exercises this time. Too good an opportunity to miss.
    Joke of the year! :emot15:

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
^^^^^^ Brother I think the Chinese poster is being sarcastic (for the red phrase ), he is just frustrated at everyone looking at China as Expansionist, though he does not understand CCP is!!

captonjohn

Country flag
^^^^^^ Brother I think the Chinese poster is being sarcastic (for the red phrase ), he is just frustrated at everyone looking at China as Expansionist, though he does not understand CCP is!!
Agree but I made red that sentence to highlight for you all.

kickok1975

See what chinese people thinks, a snap of discussion in sinodefenseforum. Here is snap.

• Joke of the year! :emot15:

• Could you please think twice before posting bias and nonsense post here? Besides, use some exaggerate word as title to catch people's eyeball is in no difference than those irresponsible medias always love to stir up problem and troubles.

Last edited:

maomao

Country flag
Agree but I made red that sentence to highlight for you all.
LOL :happy_2: Yeah, it happens (out of utter frustration) when everyone accuses your country to be expansionist, moreover, simple people who are average Joe would react like this, as they do not consider themselves as expansionists, even though their regime may be! the post clearly shows that!

Its natural! Not His Fault!

Last edited:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Some lunatic has posted some nonsense and he trying to provoke and disrupt the public harmony between the two countries. It is because posts and message like these, countries in harmony start uncessary argument which leads to confrontation.............:angry_1:

captonjohn

Country flag
Could you please think twice before posting bias and nonsense post here? Besides, use some exaggerate word as title to catch people's eyeball is in no difference than those irresponsible medias always love to stir up problem and troubles.
Look I've no intention to grab attention of people by unauthorized way, if I'd to do so then DFI would be flooded by anti-china articles by me but I believe in balanced view. A balanced view in which you can analyze all sides of a problem to get true understanding on it. The reason why I posted this as article because it is offensive enough for me to post on DFI so that people can know what some guys are thinking on other side. This doesn't mean whole mass is thinking same but you can't deny the fact that there are a lot of anti-India material online as well as in Chinese media. This becomes more important when government of china has strong control on media.

Do I need to post some links of highly prestigious chinese sources where some mad guys says that india should be break in 16 or whatever parts? :emot154:

captonjohn

Country flag
LOL :happy_2: Yeah, it happens (out of utter frustration) when everyone accuses your country to be expansionist, moreover, simple people who are average Joe would react like this, as they do not consider themselves as expansionists, even though their regime may be! the post clearly shows that!

Its natural! Not His Fault!
Be clear in your point. Checkout some international neutral source and then you'll know who is expansionist. China had started its military modernization many years back, started building military buildup along LAC first. This is china who violate indian airspace as well as borders and paint rocks with red color and write "CHINA". China claims arunanchal pradesh, sikkim, hold aksai chin illegally but still he is a peaceful nation and India is modernizing its forces and developing infrastructure on his border to counter any aggression then India is a expansionist? Wow you rock in your level of thinking.

captonjohn

Country flag
Some lunatic has posted some nonsense and he trying to provoke and disrupt the public harmony between the two countries. It is because posts and message like these, countries in harmony start uncessary argument which leads to confrontation.............:angry_1:
It sounds you are suffering Nehru syndrome "Hindi-Chini Bhai Bhai!". There are more better way to use my time but I spend my some time here because I concerned about our defense. Tell me what you want to prove here? China is a deepest friend and is like a big brother? By closing your eyes the problem won't solve so face it. My post has disrupted harmony? then why are we deploying troops in NE? Why we allow to live Dalai Lama to live in our country? Doesn't this disturb Indo-China harmony?

kickok1975

Look I've no intention to grab attention of people by unauthorized way, if I'd to do so then DFI would be flooded by anti-china articles by me but I believe in balanced view. A balanced view in which you can analyze all sides of a problem to get true understanding on it. The reason why I posted this as article because it is offensive enough for me to post on DFI so that people can know what some guys are thinking on other side. This doesn't mean whole mass is thinking same but you can't deny the fact that there are a lot of anti-India material online as well as in Chinese media. This becomes more important when government of china has strong control on media.

Do I need to post some links of highly prestigious chinese sources where some mad guys says that india should be break in 16 or whatever parts? :emot154:
Please post, let me see how prestigious these Chinese sources are. A lot of Chinese medias use big names but are in fact small websites and dedicated source only satisfy certain group of people. For myself I never saw such nonesense coming from any main stream media.

maomao

Country flag
It sounds you are suffering Nehru syndrome "Hindi-Chini Bhai Bhai!". There are more better way to use my time but I spend my some time here because I concerned about our defense. Tell me what you want to prove here? China is a deepest friend and is like a big brother? By closing your eyes the problem won't solve so face it. My post has disrupted harmony? then why are we deploying troops in NE? Why we allow to live Dalai Lama to live in our country? Doesn't this disturb Indo-China harmony?
Brother, I am very clear about CCPs expansionist policy, and I for the matter never takes CCP as a peaceful entity, I have no doubts in that, you can consult my earlier posts, what I am trying to say is unlike pakistanis, Common Chinese may not suffer from anti-India obsession, if they are then I am wrong!!

BTW Shesha_Maruthi wasn't referring to you, but the Chinese poster, who talked about 5000 KM radius thingie lol :)

Last edited:

SHASH2K2

Please post, let me see how prestigious these Chinese sources are. A lot of Chinese medias use big names but are in fact small websites and dedicated source only satisfy certain group of people. For myself I never saw such nonesense coming from any main stream media.
Kickok one off topic question . How reliable is the source of China claiming that CHina shares only 1600 Kms of boundary with India?
Thanks in advance

captonjohn

Country flag
Will surely do that but if your statement is true then there are huge miscommunication between India and China and its media.

captonjohn

Country flag
Brother, I am very clear about CCPs expansionist policy, and I for the matter never takes CCP as a peaceful entity, I have no doubts in that, you can consult my earlier posts, what I am trying to say is unlike pakistanis, Common Chinese may not suffer from anti-India obsession, if they are then I am wrong!!

BTW Shesha_Maruthi wasn't referring to you, but the Chinese poster, who talked about 5000 KM radius thingie lol :)
Agree with you that whole chinese mass may not be anti-india but don't you think that small portion of people suffering from anti-india syndrome are seriously affecting chinese foreign policy? My mean is about support to pak and stapled visa for kashmir?

By the way my mistake to misunderstanding Shesha_Maruthi. Sorry friend.

maomao

Country flag
I am sorry to say in China nothing can be put up without passing through CCPs sharp eyes, and matters likes "expansionism" is surely not a free topic which can be discussed on Blog-sphere without approval of CCP!!

maomao

Country flag
Agree with you that whole chinese mass may not be anti-india but don't you think that small portion of people suffering from anti-india syndrome are seriously affecting chinese foreign policy? My mean is about support to pak and stapled visa for kashmir?

By the way my mistake to misunderstanding Shesha_Maruthi. Sorry friend.
Not a problem bro, You are correct, above all there are estimated 300,000 (numbers could be in million) propagandists in China called "50 Cent Army", their sole aim is to spread propaganda and create favorable expansionist opinions using concocted CCP history!! You can google it. I agree, there are many such Chinese who write and propagate expansionist policies as part of greater plans, but a common Chinese may not even give a damn about India, as they don't go to Madrasas, have loony analysts giving them daily dose of extremism, dumb extremist media talk show hosts, genocidal religious preachers, schools with hateful curriculum, mass hysterical dementia, delusional tendencies et al, which we find in Failed State pakistan.

Expansionist agenda of CCP is a reality, and all of China's neighbors are wary of it, and there are hundreds of Chinese who are propagating it, and obviously you know how we treat them LOL:happy_2::happy_2:

Last edited:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Respected CaptainJohn and other members, the message I posted is not intended to disrespect you. I commented upon the guy who originaly posted this message and has been cut and reposted by captainjohn Bhai.............

Please forgive me if I had heart anyone here. I am sorry and I did not intend to say any of the DFI members are lunatics........

Sathya, ecspecialy you, I did not comment upon what you said. Infact I commented the person who posted this in the first place in some other web-site............

:special4::special4::special30:

Last edited:

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Arrey it was obviously sarcasm...this should've been put in the jokes thread...

captonjohn

Country flag
Respected CaptainJohn and other members, the message I posted is not intended to disrespect you. I commented upon the guy who originaly posted this message and has been cut and reposted by captainjohn Bhai.............

Please forgive me if I had heart anyone here. I am sorry and I did not intend to say any of the DFI members are lunatics........

Sathya, ecspecialy you, I did not comment upon what you said. Infact I commented the person who posted this in the first pace in some other web-site............

Sesha, brother sorry for misunderstanding you. I thought your comment was pointed on me but later clarified maomao. :emot100:

maomao

Country flag

Sathya, ecspecialy you, I did not comment upon what you said. Infact I commented the person who posted this in the first place in some other web-site............

LOL Cheer up Bro....Everything is clear now....and he is not angry or anything with you, have Fun enjoy yourself :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles