China develops sub-launched long-range N-missile

Status
Not open for further replies.

J20!

Country flag
Your compatriots think that the Chinese would survive a nuclear exchange. Guess you guys share that with the cockroaches.
Dont twist my words. Hundreds of millions would be lost, but adux's claim that all 1.4 billion of my countrymen would perish is folly. Less than a hundred warheads is too few..
The only country china would truly fear is the US, with their thousands of warheads with much greater yields... India using nukes agaist China would be quite unwise. the Americans being an ocean away would have much less to fear. Russia, France, Pakistan and the UK have no qualms with China great enough to innitiate nuclear war.

Adux

Country flag
Once again, I AM CHINESE, what is a chicom? It seems your parents were lacking in teaching their children basic manners. You're officially an idiot. Did you even look that up?
STFU Chicom, this aint your commie piggy land, this is an Indian forum, behave, and you will be better off.

Liquid fueled doesnt mean cryogenic engine, true, but all the most powerful liquid fueled engines are cryogenic. All three stages of the sineva as well as the JL2's second stage. Why do you think India is trying to biuld cryogenic engines(Not with much success anyway)? Because they're pretty? Because they're the most powerful rockets one can build. If you need an education, you need but ask.
You are still running around the question arent you, [edited], where is it written R-29 uses a Cryogenic engines, you are the one who said, cryogenic engines are needed for an ICBM. Now listen up little dick, CRYOGENIC ENGINES IS NOT FEASIBLE FOR ICBM, and IT CANNOT BE USED ON A SUBMARINE. WHY? BECAUSE FUELING CANNOT BE DONE ON A SUBMERGED PLATFORM.

India's quest for Cryogenic engine has nothing to do with its ICBM program you [edited], it is two seperate projects as well as issues. You cannot CANNISTERIZE A CRYOGENIC ENGINED VEHICLE..

The JL2's range estimates are not from the Chinese government. You love claiming that the CCP hypes things up but it rarely says anything about high profile millitary projects vital to sovereign security. The JL2's range is estimated by WESTERN analysts at more than 8000KM. Because you dont have the capability doesnt mean we dont.
Western analyst, are talking from their asses, they are trying to hype up the stupid chinese threat because it is the only way to assert high defense budget after soviet union. You little [edited] are toast.

Hahaha! China is one of the largest countries on earth... India has less nuclear warheads than PAKISTAN. Even if you launched every nuke in your inventory, you cant say China would cease to exist. And whilst no one knows the exact number of nuclear warheads in the second Artillery Corps' possession, even the given 400 would be enough to wipe India out.
400 will wipe out India, do you even know how much is the blast radius and how far away is the radiation fallout and how much time will it take to be take for the areas to be normal. Indian population is spread out. While the Chicoms arent, like I said, before you are toast. Launch a nuke, We dare ya. We are ok with our annihilation, but we are taking everyone of you little [edited] along with making sure you god forsaken good for nothing land is forever made into a giant glassbowl.

[MOD: Expletives edited.]

Adux

Country flag
look at the chart China's stockpile is not even up there.For a P5 nation China
is a joke.
Exactly, with the advent of the two front scare, India has decided to massively increase its stockpile. Not to mention, its strategy of second strike which will make sure of massive and complete retaliation. Chinese chicoms are toast, really burned.

Country flag
Exactly, with the advent of the two front scare, India has decided to massively increase its stockpile. Not to mention, its strategy of second strike which will make sure of massive and complete retaliation. Chinese chicoms are toast, really burned.

These numbers are from 2007 the numbers are probably even greater now.
When the Fast breeder reactors start running they will multiply the fissile material
stockpile numbers.

trackwhack

Oh man, how dumb do commies get.

China's urban population just crossed 50% this year. The top 10 urban population centers of China that contribute to 50% of China's GDP and 12% of China's population is Guangzhou, Shanghai, Bejing, Shantou,Tianjin, Hangzhou, Hong Kong, Wuhan, Nanjing and Shenyang. It would take India 15 nukes to clean out half your GDP.

On the other hand if China uses her 400 nukes to clean out every urban center in India, we still have 70% of our population intact. Enough to rebuild in 2 decades. Sorry sonny, your demographics do not allow a nuclear war with India. You will be decimated.

Country flag
Oh man, how dumb do commies get.

China's urban population just crossed 50% this year. The top 10 urban population centers of China that contribute to 50% of China's GDP and 12% of China's population is Guangzhou, Shanghai, Bejing, Shantou,Tianjin, Hangzhou, Hong Kong, Wuhan, Nanjing and Shenyang. It would take India 15 nukes to clean out half your GDP.

On the other hand if China uses her 400 nukes to clean out every urban center in India, we still have 70% of our population intact. Enough to rebuild in 2 decades. Sorry sonny, your demographics do not allow a nuclear war with India. You will be decimated.

90% of the Chinese economy is on the Chinese eastern seaboard. Any war would
wipe out the Chinese economy for a long time and most of the Northern part of the
country is a desert(Gobi).The rest are disputed areas East Turkmenistan and
Tibet.

trackwhack

90% of the Chinese economy is on the Chinese eastern seaboard. Any war would
wipe out the Chinese economy for a long time and most of the Northern part of the
country is a desert(Gobi).The rest are disputed areas East Turkmenistan and
Tibet.
Forget Eastern seaboard LF, just 10 cities. And half their wealth is gone. :lol:

ice berg

look at the chart China's stockpile is not even up there.For a P5 nation China
is a joke.
The only joke here is people actually judging a country based on stockpiles. :lol:

Guess when a country fades into oblivion, they can always comfort themselves that they got the largest stockpile in the world. .. oh wait..:thumb:

It is so funny that people talking about stockpiles when we all see how much good it did for USSR.

I am amazed the crap some people post on this forum. :hail:

That "sensible" people talking about a nuclear exchange like they talk about cricket is beyond me.

There is no winner in a nuclear exchange.

The internet warriors can keep post crap. but the decision makers in their countries surely are not fools.

Stick to your toys and keyboards, kids and let the real men govern.

Last edited:

trackwhack

The only joke here is people actually judging a country based on stockpiles. :lol:

Guess when a country fades into oblivion, they can always comfort themselves that they got the largest stockpile in the world. .. oh wait..:thumb:

Anyone with an iq of 80 will be amazed when others with iq's of 140 talk.

ice berg

Too bad there is not correlation between common sense and IQ.

Unlike some people. I feel no need to post about IQs in an internet forum. Have a nice evening!

trackwhack

Too bad there is not correlation between common sense and IQ.

Unlike some people. I feel no need to post about IQs in an internet forum. Have a nice evening!
If you had any common sense, you'd know that CCP would not have the balls for a nuclear war with India. Which is why it took the pussycat way out to give nukes to Pukistan. CCP is nothing but a group of men with small stick syndrome. What else can explain your animosity towards anything else that moves including your own people. And then arm other to fight your wars because you're too pussycat to make a direct confrontation.

Oh you added about the sensible people talking nuclear war. You dummy, if the CCP had any sense at all they would not have gifted the Pukes with reactors and bombs. Stop playing dumass here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adux

Country flag
If you had any common sense, you'd know that CCP would not have the balls for a nuclear war with India. Which is why it took the pussycat way out to give nukes to Pukistan. CCP is nothing but a group of men with small stick syndrome. What else can explain your animosity towards anything else that moves including your own people. And then arm other to fight your wars because you're too pussycat to make a direct confrontation.

Oh you added about the sensible people talking nuclear war. You dummy, if the CCP had any sense at all they would not have gifted the Pukes with reactors and bombs. Stop playing dumass here.
The bugger's take offense on everything and anything, and kill their own people. And keep lying to themselves, even the land their conqueror's had is theirs. What a bunch of loonies.

Now, lets talk about Nuclear options of India, I believe a massive weaponization program will certainly make the chinese think twice, but still they would try to push India with the hope of a weak leadership similar to 1962, to hedge their bets on that.

Adux

Country flag
Did you not see the graph, little [edited] chicom, It is military stockpile. Guess what, as we speak India is going over one of the fastest and largest weaponization program, a program intended to take on a two front war.

You mean like you got raped by the Japanese, and literally got your asses handed to you by the Vietanmese, or the running with your tails between your legs, before the Indians got serious in 62, and then get your asses handed 67 and 87.

It is so funny that people talking about stockpiles when we all see how much good it did for USSR.
Unlike your NPA ridden financial institutions and not mention ZERO innovative economy. I will be more worried about your sorry ass.

Move along little [edited], Chicoms are not welcome here.

That "sensible" people talking about a nuclear exchange like they talk about cricket is beyond me.
It is what it is, son.

There is no winner in a nuclear exchange.
Good, so keep quiet. and dont mess in our backyard.
The internet warriors can keep post crap. but the decision makers in their countries surely are not fools.
They are usually bigger fools, since they killed their own people in millions, mao anyone?
Stick to your toys and keyboards, kids and let the real men govern.
Is this above the tiny [edited] syndrome?

[MOD: Expletives edited. Adux, there is no need to refer to reproductive organs in this thread. Please avoid profanity.]

no smoking

Country flag
Aww, another chicom, what do you do other than rehash failed soviet and israeli designs. Now even French designs. You guy's are one of the most non-innovative bunch ever to be born. What useless country, no originality, none whatsoever
Yes, blah, blah and blah...
and the fact is:

We are still sitting on the biggiest foreign currency reserve in the world;
Majority of our people is getting better and better life;
Our children have a bigger chance to survive beyond 5 years old than indian children;
We are the one of countries buying resources all over the world;
We are the one enjoying a huge and growing trade surplus in sino-india trade;
We are the one sitting in UNSEC with veto power instead of india;
Sorry, can you tell me how useful india is?

Country flag
and the fact is:

Our children have a bigger chance to survive beyond 5 years old than indian children;
We are the one sitting in UNSEC with veto power instead of india;
India is useful to counter China. Everything else is secondary for the West.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
"I am talking about the network of alliances that USSR made across the planet."

As I recall Warszawa was regional.
A region from the Black Sea to the Arctic Ocean.

Adux

Country flag
and the fact is:
You mean American money printed out of thin air.

Human Zombie life is not better life. Wait, you dont know what Freedom is.
Yet, they are born sub servience and pollution.

You are also having the largest cancellation of contracts and has one of the largest growing NPA's in the world

Ofcourse you are, we would like you to build stuff, so we can burn it down later. It is just how we are.

We are the one sitting in UNSEC with veto power instead of india
Which as time passes will either have us in it, or will become a inept organization. UN has done a stellar job till now/sarcasm.

Get out of here , you little twit chicom.

Yes, We are the Nation which stands in your way of becoming a world power. And we will make sure you will never become one. There is a reason why there is no other serious power in the America's. You little [edited] chicoms will be surrounded and squeezed. Japan, South Korea, India, USA, Singapore, Philippines and Vietnam will make sure of that.

[MOD: Expletive edited. Adux, for the second time, there is no need to refer to reproductive organs in this thread. Please avoid profanity.]

pmaitra

Adux and those involved in a verbal duel with him, I suggest you'all take an hour off from this thread.

redragon

Country flag
er,redragon never post anything on this thread, why I need to take a break? Adux keep using abusive language and name calling for very long time, no one seems want to stop him.

pmaitra

er,redragon never post anything on this thread, why I need to take a break? Adux keep using abusive language and name calling for very long time, no one seems want to stop him.
AFAIK, at least 3 MODs have edited out his profane words. We are taking action. You know why I mentioned your name. Posts are being reported even after having removed abusive language.

I just suggested the two of you to take break so that you can cool down a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles