China deserves punishment

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hello friends, i have created this thread so that we can discuss the way china can be punished by the world community for putting the entire mankind in peril and bring the whole world to a standstill. Its them who have to eat s#*t so the everyone i n the world should bear the consequences of their stupidity.
I firmly believe that its the moral obligation of the world community now to punish china by cutting of all diplomatic and commercial tie with them and send the entire chinese economy 50 years back. Of course their pet dogs like pakistan will still support them but that is not going to help the chinese in any way.
China is an export driven economy and major part of its revenue comes from America and Europe and it is for this reason they should come forward and ban imports from china completely and help their and worlds economy. I hope good sense prevails in the Indian govt too and they too ban all imports from china.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Hello friends, i have created this thread so that we can discuss the way china can be punished by the world community for putting the entire mankind in peril and bring the whole world to a standstill. Its them who have to eat s#*t so the everyone i n the world should bear the consequences of their stupidity.
I firmly believe that its the moral obligation of the world community now to punish china by cutting of all diplomatic and commercial tie with them and send the entire chinese economy 50 years back. Of course their pet dogs like pakistan will still support them but that is not going to help the chinese in any way.
China is an export driven economy and major part of its revenue comes from America and Europe and it is for this reason they should come forward and ban imports from china completely and help their and worlds economy. I hope good sense prevails in the Indian govt too and they too ban all imports from china.
Actually this is the right time to project ourselves as the substitute of China by providing the needy countries what they require and what they used to buy from China. Only question to be asked is whether we are ready? because in absence of substitution, it will not be easy for any country to ignore China because China has penetrated in their day-to-day life by providing the regulatr need of the people of these Nations. I hope that power uh visionary businessman will focus on this rather than always focusing on domestic market and gradually able to emerge as the substitute of Chinese goods in countries like us Europe and other Nations. In my opinion we should focus on hi tech goods such as turbines , Automobile parts , other machineries, Transformers, electrical equipments, railway engine parts, cars , mobiles etc rather than focusing on export of low Tech goods such as pencil cells, toys, etc. because strength of India lies in providing quality Hitech goods at cheaper rate rather than providing Low tech goods at throw away price.

Waanar

Country flag
I said this once, I'll say it again-
We need to diversify our trading partners and reducing our reliance on the Chinese manufacturing industry before we can even dream of "punishing" it.

At this point, China needs it's own Berlin Wall and with the news of this "Hanta Virus" coming out, I'm getting more and more convinced that either China breaks or it'll break all the developing countries.
You guys think USA's domination of the world was bad?
Wait till the strongest nation on earth is communist.

It'll be a disaster.
Also, the fact that 21 million phone users suddenly up & vanished is horrifying.

If, say, even half of them are dead, it's the biggest tragedy of the century.

Compare this to WW2 stats- "Some 75 million people died in World War II, including about 20 million military personnel and 40 million civilians, many of whom died because of deliberate genocide, massacres, mass-bombings, disease, and starvation."
Please note- WW2 was 7 years long. Chinese Communist Party has possibly killed a third worth of the casualties in 3 months.

DISMANTLE THE CCP!
KILL IT!

Last edited:

Satchidananda369

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The US and China are indicating a mutual anticipation of war in the seas off China's southeast. https://t.co/I7NGjs9NQT
If a conflict erupts, the Quad nations along with Taiwan/ Vietnam/ Philippines should aid US forces to wipe out this CCP commie virus once and forever..

With zero real life battlefield experience and armed with faulty copy cat weapons, I bet these video games and play station trained entitled 'only son' HAN Chinese Army will start unravelling within hours of intense conflict and start falling like flies.

It's high time the freedom loving world unites against this communist scum and call the bluff on their inflated egos..

Last edited:

Illusive

Country flag
I said this once, I'll say it again-
We need to diversify our trading partners and reducing our reliance on the Chinese manufacturing industry before we can even dream of "punishing" it.

At this point, China needs it's own Berlin Wall and with the news of this "Hanta Virus" coming out, I'm getting more and more convinced that either China breaks or it'll break all the developing countries.
You guys think USA's domination of the world was bad?
Wait till the strongest nation on earth is communist.

It'll be a disaster.
Also, the fact that 21 million phone users suddenly up & vanished is horrifying.

If, say, even half of them are dead, it's the biggest tragedy of the century.

Compare this to WW2 stats- "Some 75 million people died in World War II, including about 20 million military personnel and 40 million civilians, many of whom died because of deliberate genocide, massacres, mass-bombings, disease, and starvation."

DISMANTLE THE CCP!
KILL IT!
We don't need to go to war with them, just stop buying from them, they have this power because they have money. Not many will support war but we must try what we can.

Diversify trade, look for different suppliers. This can only happen if global companies come together and are backed by govt. They can gradually take out their investments out of China. We need to step up our game at the same time. Set up lot of SEZ and bring them in.

rockdog

Country flag
We don't need to go to war with them, just stop buying from them, they have this power because they have money. Not many will support war but we must try what we can.

Diversify trade, look for different suppliers. This can only happen if global companies come together and are backed by govt. They can gradually take out their investments out of China. We need to step up our game at the same time. Set up lot of SEZ and bring them in.
How soon Gandhi gave up for boycotting British products? And what's the damaged to local poeple during that time?

India missed the opptunities of 911, 2008; I don't see chance this time.

Illusive

Country flag
How soon Gandhi gave up for boycotting British products? And what's the damaged to local poeple during that time?

India missed the opptunities of 911, 2008; I don't see chance this time.
You won't see it coming, you would have to open your eyes. You don't realize how much China's image have taken a beating. Every one is waking up to reality and the trouble they have to face due to China's misdeeds. There will be a push not just from India but rest of the civilized world.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Second that.

CCP AsHoles must not be allowed to get away with this.
Winnie the Pooh must be castrated immediately and the balls must be fed to him.

Commie Chinks should be tried for genocide and put out of their misery.

Let us free Chinese people and destroy the Commie Pigs in China.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Thousands of death worldwide due to coronavirus, will ALL be CCP's fault. Compare their lying and hiding the coronavirus for 2 MONTHS, to our Nipah Virus reaction, when we immediately isolated the people affected and limited the deaths to 20-25. Nipah virus was much more deadly that coronavirus. If we behaved like them, the world would have faced a MUCH more devastating pandemic and resulted in millions of deaths. BTW, imagine the reaction towards India if we caused a global pandemic. The Chinese are using their dalals in western media, leftist parties and anti western supporters to try and change the narrative. But it will not succeed. Everyone knows this is the China virus, and everyone knows how the CCP tried to cover it up, only for the rest of the world to suffer. And zero new cases in China now? LOOOOOOL.

On top of this, they're shamelessly trying to spin the story that the virus originated in America. Wuhan has a biosafety level 4 facility under the Chinese army, which was/is used to make bioweapons. They couldn't contain it properly, and it spread. THAT is the origin if this Wuhan Virus.

China Lied, People Died. The End.

Last edited:

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
The only thing remaining now, is for the rest of the world to delink their supply chains from China. This has already been happening for the past 4 years. Now the speed of economically disengaging with China will speed up dramatically. CCP dogs can either choose to bring in rule of law, a free media and political accountability and transparency, which they will never do, or they can face the future of economic isolation. The days of Mao Zedong type of rule and isolation will come back to China within the next 10 years.

rockdog

Country flag
You won't see it coming, you would have to open your eyes. You don't realize how much China's image have taken a beating. Every one is waking up to reality and the trouble they have to face due to China's misdeeds. There will be a push not just from India but rest of the civilized world.
There is huge gap between twitter and real world. Even now my firm are working with ovearsea clients tightly, economic benefit will overcome all the biases.

It's not the first time the prediction from Indian forum says that "China will be fxxced", from the forum forums.bharat-rakshak.com 2005 i saw people are predicting "China will down"... I never take it seriously.
BTW, for "civilized world.", please check the reditt related image:

https://www.reddit.com/r/forwardsfromhitler/comments/65rv6g/100_upvotes_on_rdankmemes/

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles