China deleting videos of C919 crash?

1971ftw

Country flag
It's funny there is nothing in this news that surprises me , this is just hans being hans

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Good find, some facts there:

1. It comes from his collage classmate's memorial article, the article was talking about the old days when him as trainee pilot.

https://news.sina.cn/2018-02-08/det...gpagew&mod=f&loc=1&r=9&doct=0&rfunc=0&tj=none

I believed this uniform was for trainee pilots, and the article says the classmate were finally sent to the PLAF.

2. The article says Mr Zou was birth on 1989, the age under 30 yrs old hardly been a C919 testing pilot.

3. The testing pilot crew, with the uniform:
How common is the name Zou? Because the flight observer for C919 is also named Mr. Zou who has 10,000 hours flying commercial airliners.

rockdog

Country flag
How common is the name Zou? Because the flight observer for C919 is also named Mr. Zou who has 10,000 hours flying commercial airliners.
1. The testing pilot team members are fully published here:
https://baijiahao.baidu.com/s?id=1566547286109584&wfr=spider&for=pc

And none of them with family name of Zou.

2. Plus, Zou is a second-level of popular family names, i am not surprise if there are same family names between pilots.

3. From the Comac;s detailed info about testing pilot crew, we would see as a civil aviation project, it's quite transparent., and finally the Plane C919 will go to FAA, the USA authority.

If the Chinese government wants to hide the crash, the FAA will finally find it since huge of suppliers are from foreign countries, and the data will be used for inspection between suppliers and COMAC. Such complicated system can't be covered by some single lie.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
1. The testing pilot team members are fully published here:
https://baijiahao.baidu.com/s?id=1566547286109584&wfr=spider&for=pc

And none of them with family name of Zou.

2. Plus, Zou is a second-level of popular family names, i am not surprise if there are same family names between pilots.

3. From the Comac;s detailed info about testing pilot crew, we would see as a civil aviation project, it's quite transparent., and finally the Plane C919 will go to FAA, the USA authority.

If the Chinese government wants to hide the crash, the FAA will finally find it since huge of suppliers are from foreign countries, and the data will be used for inspection between suppliers and COMAC. Such complicated system can't be covered by some single lie.
There is a Mr. Zou right here on the transition to Xi'an Yanliang flight team. http://bit.ly/2Bz2W0V So it appears it is the 10101 aircraft that is at issue.

rockdog

Country flag
There is a Mr. Zou right here on the transition to Xi'an Yanliang flight team. http://bit.ly/2Bz2W0V So it appears it is the 10101 aircraft that is at issue.
It's Zou Cunmiao vs Zou Li xue... different person. just like there are tens of thousands of Singh in Indian army...

Again, it's hardly a hiding crash of C919 because of:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
It's Zou Cunmiao vs Zou Li xue... different person. just like there are tens of thousands of Singh in Indian army...

Again, it's hardly a hiding crash of C919 because of:
You are talking about CCP that buries trains with people still in it. FAA has no control over what they do or how they can make excuses for missing parts.

1971ftw

Country flag
You are talking about CCP that buries trains with people still in it. FAA has no control over what they do or how they can make excuses for missing parts.
That really happen or are you speculating?

rockdog

Country flag
Please do not play the trick to mislead the thread, i knew you are good at it.
Please answer my previous question:
1. Is this Zou and that Zou are same person?
2. For C919 as commercial aviation project, if there is a deadly accident, for passing the FAA,
it's good to keep as transparent or hide it? Or you don't know that the FAA's procedure?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Please do not play the trick to mislead the thread, i knew you are good at it.
Please answer my previous question:
1. Is this Zou and that Zou are same person?
2. For C919 as commercial aviation project, if there is a deadly accident, for passing the FAA,
it's good to keep as transparent or hide it? Or you don't know that the FAA's procedure?
I don't know if it is the same person. The Zou memorial is a man wearing airliner uniform and Zou of C919 has 10,000hrs airline flight experience. Zou memorial should have photo of decorated PLAAF officer, not some military school graduation from a decade ago. Things do not add up from the government side. Why no official type or casualty list from the government? Why no flights of C919 since 2017 when a long haul flight was scheduled when the crash took place? It is too many coincidences especially with the HK station posting a C919 class aircraft flying over the area at the time of the crash in the flurry of Weibo posts before they were scrubbed by internet censors.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles