China : Curfew in Sichuan : 11 Tibetans Die in Police Firing

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It proves Niceguys point that the Chinese 'use' history.

In other great at fabricating history to suit their convenience.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

This video enumerates the issues point by point and demolishes the fabrication done regarding the purported Nanking Massacre.

One should see this video to understand that logical it was not feasible and instead is airy fairy.

One should watch the complete series of The Fake of Nanking Massacre to sift the truth from the fiction!

Last edited by a moderator:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Just one very simple question to our Chinese forum members, How long can you keep killing peace observing Tibetans whose land your CCP has occupied illegaly? How many unborn children will be aborted by force? When will those individuals responsible for carrying out barbaric act against helpless and unarmed victims face the justice if you have any impartial judiciary system in place? How many Tibetan women be raped and receive no justice whatsoever?

If you are a human being who believes in justice for all irrespective of one's ethnicity than you will take a stand for the sake of humanity by doing the right thing. Let us see if you are capable of being a super power the trophy your Government is trying hard to secure. Your Government has to lead by example and not hollow words which will sound nice for a short term till the real China is exposed.

My post will hit you like a truck load of brick, if it does than I have accomplished my objective. Only real men will reply cowards will buckle under.

A special request to our LOL and now Dreaming member "NICEGUY2011" please save you comments for your blackboard only. Your opinion is not worth reading and wasting our time on it.

At the present time, I want you guys to focus on this topic only any troll will not be responded to.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
i am living in real world but u r dreaming.
if u cannot change the world u r living, u r free to die.

Just one very simple question to our Chinese forum members, How long can you keep killing peace observing Tibetans whose land your CCP has occupied illegaly? How many unborn children will be aborted by force? When will those individuals responsible for carrying out barbaric act against helpless and unarmed victims face the justice if you have any impartial judiciary system in place? How many Tibetan women be raped and receive no justice whatsoever?

If you are a human being who believes in justice for all irrespective of one's ethnicity than you will take a stand for the sake of humanity by doing the right thing. Let us see if you are capable of being a super power the trophy your Government is trying hard to secure. Your Government has to lead by example and not hollow words which will sound nice for a short term till the real China is exposed.

My post will hit you like a truck load of brick, if it does than I have accomplished my objective. Only real men will reply cowards will buckle under.

A special request to our LOL and now Dreaming member "NICEGUY2011" please save you comments for your blackboard only. Your opinion is not worth reading and wasting our time on it.

At the present time, I want you guys to focus on this topic only any troll will not be responded to.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Niceguy,

May I publicly caution you that you will desist from inane one liners and your 'dream' bit as reply since it carries no worthwhile debate and appears juvenile.

Please give considered opinion for a change and make that (considered opinion) as a permanent feature.

ice berg

It maybe the case that in China everything is 'taught'.

In India our minds are not mortgaged to the Govt.

We have independent minds and have no restriction to learning.

Therefore, Nanking has not been taught, it is gleaned from books and other papers.

Further check the Fake of Nanking Massacre series.

One can only post one video, here is one of them.
By independent minds you mean a youtube video posted by some neo japanese nationalists? Have you sunken this low?
There is independant minds, and there is how to view your sources. Somehow everything is a lie but a youtube video provides the whole truth?
A military man as yourself should be more sensitive to issues of atrocities commited by the military . I have seen several indian officiers post in other forums and have out most respect for them. You, sir , on the other hand, should be shamed on yourself deliberately twisting the facts to score brownie points. A youtube video? Common...

I can also find people claiming holocaust is a lie and video links as well. Does it mean it never happend?
The profe of what happend at Nanjing is well documented by both sides. If you prefer to deny it, it only reflects on you. My last post here. Have fun with the thread!

Last edited:

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
That guy hate China. So, u r wasting ur time.

By independent minds you mean a youtube video posted by some neo japanese nationalists? Have you sunken this low?
There is independant minds, and there is how to view your sources. Somehow everything is a lie but a youtube video provides the whole truth?
A military man as yourself should be more sensitive to issues of atrocities commited by the military . I have seen several indian officiers post in other forums and have out most respect for them. You, sir , on the other hand, should be shamed on yourself deliberately twisting the facts to score brownie points. A youtube video? Common...

I can also find people claiming holocaust is a lie and video links as well. Does it mean it never happend?
The profe of what happend at Nanjing is well documented by both sides. If you prefer to deny it, it only reflects on you. My last post here. Have fun with the thread!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

The youtube could have been posted by some Japanese Nationalist.

However, the facts presented does show that they are valid, or at least, difficult to rubbish since it is logical and even mathematically valid!

That is the proof of the pudding.

However, if you feel otherwise I am sure you could refute them with some evidence and that would be most helpful.

I find that the Chinese who revered Mao and in his time produced copious statistics to show his greatness are nowadays rubbishing Mao. I presume that is how the pennies fall.

As the Japanese get more acceptable, the real truth of WW II as also the Nanking Disaster will come to light.

History, as they say, is that as enunciated by the victors.

Yes, I have seen some arguments on the Holocaust, but then this discussion is about the Nanking Disaster and not the Holocaust.

Therefore, why deflect and obfuscate issues instead of demolishing the facts enunciated in the video with equally facts from unimpeachable independent sources?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I don't hate China.

That would be a ignorant assumption.

What I find uncomfortable is the trotting out of propaganda and then it turns out to be falsehood!

Like this:

China cooks up flight of fancy
Article from: Herald Sun
September 27, 2008 12:00am

SPACE cadet China has been caught faking details from its latest mission.

China cooks up flight of fancyState news agency Xinhua published a dispatch from the country's three newest astronauts describing their first night in space - before they had even left Earth.

Thursday's report said the Shenzhou capsule, only China's third mission into space, had been successfully tracked flying over the Pacific Ocean, even though the rocket was still on the launch pad.

The story, dated September 27, was written from one of the numerous tracking ships that China's space program dispatches around the world to track space flights.

It described in a vivid, blow-by-blow account how the tracking ship was receiving signals from the space craft.

"Changjiang Number One has acquired the target," a tracker was quoted as saying.

"Pressure in the cabin is normal. Oxygen pressure in the cabin is normal."

Xinhua took down the story yesterday, blaming it on a technical error.

Late on Thursday night, the Shenzhou VII was launched from the Jiuquan satellite launch centre in northwest China on a mission that is to include the nation's first space walk.

According to Xinhua last night, China's three astronauts spent their first day in orbit spoilt with a spicy 80-dish menu as they prepared for the space walk.

"We have tried to make them taste like stir-fried dishes they have on Earth," said Chen Bin, in charge of astronaut food.

SOURCE: Herald Sun Australia
Shenzhou 7 EVA - China Fakes Reports From Space

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles