China : Curfew in Sichuan : 11 Tibetans Die in Police Firing

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
That means it was necessary for babies to be bayonetted and having pictures of women with bayonettes stuck in their love holes at Nanking?I look forward to hear more from you

it history, u cannot change it , but u can use it.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
1. I dont see India have the ball.
2. we don't want be country like JP.SK, as pet of US, we wanna be US.

I agree, just as CCP trained Maoist infiltrators into India, the same way India should train Tibetans and Anti-CCP people to start a pro-democracy war inside China.

Without CCP China would have been a developed nation long before just like Japan, South Korea and Taiwan. You would have never had to waste all that blood and suffering to finally embrace capitalism at the end. What a waste.

Iamanidiot

Meh...US has South Park and Family Guy .Does China have South Park and Family Guy to be like US

Actually you see Dalai Lama the pain in the arse for CCP is India's state guest

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
that is what I called dreaming or live in dreams.
Chinese embassy in Delhi, their consulates and thousands of Chinese Companies in India with Chinese workforce would be having thousands of these bots ? So things originating from China may not necessarily be there .

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
China wants to be a capitalist roader and a running dog of the US?

Note: I am using Chinese phrases.

Interesting that you have finally agreed that Mao and China was horribly wrong when they used such phrases, when in actuality they have realised its is great to be a capitalist roader and a running dog, apart from being bourgeoisie and enemy of the proletariat and the toiling masses!

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
China wants to be a capitalist roader and a running dog of the US?

Note: I am using Chinese phrases.

Interesting that you have finally agreed that Mao and China was horribly wrong when they used such phrases, when in actuality they have realised its is great to be a capitalist roader and a running dog, apart from being bourgeoisie and enemy of the proletariat and the toiling masses!
China has realised that it is better to exploiter of the third word ploretariate suckers rather than to remain proletariates themselves !! The perfect Chinese Imperialism and Colonialism... hegemony at the best.

Iamanidiot

China has realised that it is better to exploiter of the third word ploretariate suckers rather than to remain proletariates themselves !! The perfect Chinese Imperialism and Colonialism... hegemony at the best.
Change Chinese to CCP.Even in China there are two classes the CCP gods and the rest all are plebians ,cattle ,cannon fodder

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
So you find the necessity for the history to occur you truly are a niceguy nice!
Why? If history already occurred ,then u can change it. none can force history to happen or not happen ,n spite of u need or not.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Chinese embassy in Delhi, their consulates and thousands of Chinese Companies in India with Chinese workforce would be having thousands of these bots ? So things originating from China may not necessarily be there .
they are right now, in spite of u need or not. it is real not dream.

Iamanidiot

@Niceguy
When are you gonna be US when are gonna have south park and Family guy

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
There was no atrocities in Nanking and it was merely a Chinese propaganda encouraged by the western victors, right?

Using history, twisting it and using it! Right?

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
You said you wanna be US.
US has South Park and Family guy shows a very unique thing, so for any country who wants to be like the US it must also have South Park and Family guy shows
good logic, but we will be a country better than US.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
There was no atrocities in Nanking and it was merely a Chinese propaganda encouraged by the western victors, right?

Using history, twisting it and using it! Right?
We r not Indians who can change history by dreaming.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
We r not Indians who can change history by dreaming.
True.

China changes history without dreaming and without any facts to back the change!

History changes by the power of the CCP lung!

China tussi bara great ho!

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
True.

China changes history without dreaming and without any facts to back the change!

History changes by the power of the CCP lung!
U can dont accept our history for now, but we will force ur grand sons or grand grand sons to believe it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles