China could lease Hainan island to Pakistan for 50 years

Blackwater

here is a proposal that China will lease the island of Hainan to Pakistan for a period of 50 years, in return of leasing a part of Gilgit.

This will further strengthen the all-weather friendship between China and Pakistan.

The chinese leader Xi Jinpin, who is slated to take over from Hu Jintao, will be discussing with the Pakistani premier in their next meeting in Beijing.

Further reports on the subject are available at

www.chinanews.cn

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
With that crappy navy of theirs , I don't think the Hainan Island would be of any use to the Pakistanis.
That being said, I doubt China is gonna trade territory with Pakistan. Perhaps throw a few Yuan at them for Gilgit, nothing more.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Why not lease it to India for equal part of Akshi Chin?

Blackwater

Chinese will be shocked to see Hainan island converted into Taliban head Quarters

This the best pakis can offer , next time the world can find lot of Osama from Hainan island

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Hainan would be Kala Pani for the Pakies and zoo for Chinese children where they will be able to long bearded wolves...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Link states Forbidden!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
LMAO, what will pakistan do with that island? Build a few cottages for the Army cheifs, so that they can fornicate in privacy? No way China will give such a huge island to Porki, i can bet my bottom dollar on that. Pakistan does not even know what to do with it. lol..:laugh:

Tolaha

ROFL!!!

Too funny to be true!
Somebody is playing a little prank here I think! :)

KS

Bye bye DFI
Hainan is where the nuke sub base of PRC is....Chinese may start eating chapathi instead of noodles before this happens.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
LMAO, what will pakistan do with that island? Build a few cottages for the Army cheifs, so that they can fornicate in privacy? No way China will give such a huge island to Porki, i can bet my bottom dollar on that. Pakistan does not even know what to do with it. lol..:laugh:
I can find no news article on this story, just a link to a forum which must remain nameless here.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

it is same island which has secret sanya navy base.

same base which has secret tunnel for nuke subs

and the jewel in the PLA navy 094 stationed at the island

and they will just return lease to Pakistan................................:rofl: may be rest of 094 fleet too............:rofl:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles