China Conducts First Test of New Ultra-High Speed Missile Vehicle

Country flag
you seem to be one of few indians who know something about the test on IDF.BTW, the space arm race costs so much that its final winner is always the one who has the deeper wallet.
Then why did china with deep wallet fail in their mars probe mission? By the way we are
Discussing missile not space (rockets).

badguy2000

Respected Member
china's 700B RMB defence expenditure seems to support more R&D projects than USA's 700B USD defense expenditure. does it prove the undervalue of RMB?

Country flag
china's 700B RMB defence expenditure seems to support more R&D projects than USA's 700B USD defense expenditure. does it prove the undervalue of RMB?
China cannot compare to USA and never will but with this budget it us even behind India with
A much much smaller budget.

badguy2000

Respected Member
Then why did china with deep wallet fail in their mars probe mission? By the way we are
Discussing missile not space (rockets).
because our wallet was not deep until not long ago. today it is just the start of chinese civilization overtaking west.

Country flag
because our wallet was not deep until not long ago. today it is just the start of chinese civilization overtaking west.
Without getting into economics china has not overtaken many third world countries on a
Ppp comparison. Most western countries have 35-40,000 Ppp per person china is still a
Single digit third world nation.

badguy2000

Respected Member
China cannot compare to USA and never will but with this budget it us even behind India with
A much much smaller budget.
you and I are surely seeing with our eyes how China is replacing west as dominant civilization on the earth. such a replacement will be finished before I retire. when my son grows up, he will live in a China~led world.

ice berg

Without getting into economics china has not overtaken many third world countries on a
Ppp comparison. Most western countries have 35-40,000 Ppp per person china is still a
What does that got to do with this topic? As a mod you should at least learn to stick to topic. If you want a d... measuring contest. Open a new thread, and we will do a India China comparison again to show how far behind you are. Deal?

badguy2000

Respected Member
well,I do know what Taiwanese/Hongkongese 30k PPP is like. their real life quality is not higher than that in most our city and many rural areas.

Country flag
Claim something is cheap. Explain how it works is harder.
Why don't read up on it before claiming things.
China is behind USA,Japan,Russia,India in hypersonic missile development what it lacks in capability it tries to makes up thru propaganda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

bose

Country flag
you and I are surely seeing with our eyes how China is replacing west as dominant civilization on the earth. such a replacement will be finished before I retire. when my son grows up, he will live in a China~led world.
You have been farting too much!!! First come out with a descent aircraft engine comparable to ones from say France or US... then open your mouth!!!

Do not show your inferiority complex...

J20!

Country flag
Why don't read up on it before claiming things.
China is behind USA,Japan,Russia,India in hypersonic missile development what it lacks in capability it tries to makes up thru propaganda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
*rolls eyes.

You really should do a few searches on what a hypersonic glide vehicle is before making silly sweeping statements like that. Hint: its not a missile; K15 is.

Japan? India???

The report was made by US agencies after the test was tracked by US surveillance assets. The only one spreading ridiculous propaganda is you buddy.

Country flag
*rolls eyes.

You really should do a few searches on what a hypersonic glide vehicle is before making silly sweeping statements like that. Hint: its not a missile; K15 is.

Japan? India???

The report was made by US agencies after the test was tracked by US surveillance assets. The only one spreading ridiculous propaganda is you buddy.
I can tell you this is propaganda. Provide me a link with details I guarantee you cannot
Give details for this propaganda. I gave information and a link, you cannot give anything.

CCP

I can tell you this is propaganda. Provide me a link with details I guarantee you cannot
Give details for this propaganda. I gave information and a link, you cannot give anything.

China tests hypersonic missile vehicle
Pentagon confirms test of aircraft, dubbed the WU-14 and intended to hit targets at speeds of Mach 10
-Theguradian

China confirms new hypersonic glide vehicle test-flight
-RT

the key word is glide!

The technique will
1.increase the range of the missile ------- our medium-range ballistic missile can transfer to long range one at less than 10% of the cost.

2.unpredicted by enemy. ---------missile defence systems become wastes when facing this type of missile.
3.controllable during flying.--------- since it keep glide outside of atmosphere, it is controllable.

Last edited:

CCP

also ,the 3rd point provides the possibility for the missle to hit moving targets such as ships ,ACs .......

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles