China city plans Nehru museum, 50 years after war

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned
You are so bright, Sir. Like a thousand suns burning at once. Respect.
Nah, I don't even call it Hindi, since it is not qualified as national lingua franca. since even many Hindi people don't speak it.it is a mixture, the modern hindu language is even more invaded heavily by English words,I bet your ass that you can't finish 10 sentences without resort to an english word, it is like the green vegetable piece stuck between your teeth, when you talk it shows,

I am also saying it as a metaphor too.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Another asinine Chinese! :facepalm:

This one is an even bigger moron than usual. One has to be either a moron or an asslicker to say that India "bullied" Pakistan. Boo hoo, so sad. :gayseal: Even when the Pakis attacked first, in each and every war.

bose

Country flag
once you are out of argument, you resort to profanity and blasphemy, how typical
You have got no answer but only false hood & propaganda... anyway learned a lot from you...

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
and when you are really defeated, you resort to a mixture of languages to demonstrate more you have been colonized.
What's with the shit about "being colonized"? Yeah, and I'm sure you enjoyed being raped and sodomized by the Japanese. The way you guys are going, looks like you will have one more well-deserved round soon.

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned
What's with the shit about "being colonized"? Yeah, and I'm sure you enjoyed being raped and sodomized by the Japanese. The way you guys are going, looks like you will have one more well-deserved round soon.
vocabulary reflects environment, since 60% of you what is the word? in open , I am not surprised to see a lot excrement in your discourse. that is a proof that you have been colonized.

Japanese was defeated, they are crying over their master's shoulders now.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Nah, I don't even call it Hindi, since it is not qualified as national lingua franca. since even many Hindi people don't speak it.it is a mixture, the modern hindu language is even more invaded heavily by English words,I bet your ass that you can't finish 10 sentences without resort to an english word, it is like the green vegetable piece stuck between your teeth, when you talk it shows,

I am also saying it as a metaphor too.
Exactly, like a green vegetable stuck in the teeth, that's beautiful Sir. What great poetry.

You should write that down before someone steals it, Sir.

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned
Exactly, like a green vegetable stuck in the teeth, that's beautiful Sir. What great poetry.

You should write that down before someone steals it, Sir.
No, it is a common scene in your daily life. you talk and think like a British after afternoon tea but you don't have the luxury of their four meals.
that is not beautiful, that is sad.

bose

Country flag
No, it is a common scene in your daily life. you talk and think like a British after afternoon tea but you don't have the luxury of their four meals.
I am lovin it !!!

Hope Mods are not around...

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
vocabulary reflects environment, since 60% of you what is the word? in open , I am not surprised to see a lot excrement in your discourse. that is a proof that you have been colonized.

Japanese was defeated, they are crying over their master's shoulders now.
"Proof that you have been colonized". :pound:

Your verbal farting here is proof that your grandmother was raped, and your grandpa was sodomized by some marauding Japanese soldiers. The Americans came and saved your sorry little Chinese ass, till then your forefathers were getting some good ol' bashing by the Japs.

That is the reason you have turned out the way you have. Mentally deficient and retarded. Your existence is proof of the irreparable damage that has been done to your genes and your behaviour.

You 50-center trolls don't get meals, and are imprisoned in animal cages. However, we DFI members have enough meals and luxuries. Only a 50-center twat will make statements the way you did.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
now you are crying for Mods.... like you crying for ussr and us.
The US saved your sorry little ass from further sodomy, and now you talk all big, eh? Your country would have been turned into a nation of raped offspring, if the US hadn't saved your little Chinese asses.

Chinese morons are the last people who should speak about crying for the US. Silly little twats.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
and every time you win in your native(?) mixture of languages.
What language are you speaking now, you little smallc0ck Chinese twat? Enlighten me.

You silly little pieces of shit fall over Westerners and white men, ready to lick their orifices anytime. No self-esteem, no self-respect. And you, retarded piece of shit, want to talk to us about language? Imitation scum, that's what you are.

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned
"Proof that you have been colonized". :pound:

Your verbal farting here is proof that your grandmother was raped, and your grandpa was sodomized by some marauding Japanese soldiers. The Americans came and saved your sorry little Chinese ass, till then your forefathers were getting some good ol' bashing by the Japs.

That is the reason you have turned out the way you have. Mentally deficient and retarded. Your existence is proof of the irreparable damage that has been done to your genes and your behaviour.
No wonder your city smells, you even break wind in your discourse, do you really think stinky as trenches can be used as a chemical weapon?
I doubt it, it just reveals you are from a poor family and you parents did not have the time and resource to educate you well.

You 50-center trolls don't get meals, and are imprisoned in animal cages. However, we DFI members have enough meals and luxuries. Only a 50-center twat will make statements the way you did.
50 RMB cents can support an poor Indian kiddo survive one day, when most of the lower castes are treated as subhuman. There is only 100 million Indians, I did not say so though, do you want to know who said it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles