China Anti-Japan Protesters Out of Control

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I don't recall anyone in the US or France paralyzing someone for what brand of car they drive. :shocked:

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
I do recall that people in those places people got killed because they held a different set of beliefs or have a different faith. From what I've read China is a very safe place to travel to, compared to 90% of countries on this planet including France or India. In those places a single traveller would never dare to venture into a run-down area after dark, that would be suicidal. Would you walk into a muslim neighborhood with a big sign around your neck saying you are an non-muslim immigrant from India? No you wouldn't because you would be dead in 10 seconds.

And just for your info, in many parking lots in detroit or cities around the lake area japanese cars out strictly forbidden, if you dare to challenge you are garanteed a repair trip for your car next day.

trackwhack

Angry mobs are everywhere. Remember the Los Angeles riots? Remember the violent muslim protests in France couple years ago.

How bad mobs may be in China, China can never be a bigger version of Pakistan or India simply because China is not a land where people's everyday life is dictated by religions.

So Falung Gong is banned because ....

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
COUNTRY COMES FIRST

CHINA DIARY -Neha Sahay

Being anti-Japan is in. On September 11, the Japanese government announced plans to buy the Diaoyu Islands, which China claims as its own. Since then, anti-Japan moon cakes saying, "Bite little Japan to death", are on sale for the upcoming Mid-Autumn Festival, and those shouting "Diaoyu Islands belong to China'' get a 10 per cent discount at certain restaurants and stores in small cities. The discount goes up to 20 per cent if the slogan is changed to "Japan belongs to China."

Visitors to the Nanjing Autumn Real Estate Trade Fair found more to gawk at than building models — a "Protect the Diaoyu Islands" body-painting event. A beautiful girl, wearing only a mini skirt, was having her upper body painted vivid shades of green and red — representing the Chinese flag flying over the islands. After it was done, she got up to pose for the hordes.

Young girls are promoting love for the motherland elsewhere too. Two such smartly dressed girls stand guard outside a Japanese restaurant in Beijing with red armbands that say, "Diaoyu Islands belong to China". Displaying the national flag, putting up notices saying the owners and employees are as Chinese as the ingredients used, and most important, posters declaring that the islands belong to China — Japanese restaurants are doing all this. One such owner was left holding a 1,000 yuan bill after two girls hurriedly left after eating, citing an emergency. When they didn't turn up, the owner opened the purse they had left with her to find a note that said, "The meal is on the Japanese."

On a more serious note, protesters have been throwing eggs at the Japanese embassy, marching with banners (and Mao portraits) saying, "Kill all Japanese'', and vandalizing, looting and even burning Japanese showrooms, supermarkets and cars. A photographer at one demonstration had to wrap his Nikon camera with the Chinese flag. In sophisticated Shanghai, a Japanese had hot noodles splattered on his face while another's spectacles were snatched.

Ugly picture

At first, the government encouraged the demonstrations, describing them as an expression of "people's resolution". Sportspersons participating in events hosted by Japan faced pressure. Police stood by as a small group carrying the national flag and shouting slogans against American imperialism advanced towards the US ambassador's car in Beijing. The police sprung into action only when the group got really close. Even then, bottles were thrown at the car. The United States of America has declared it will stand by its ally, Japan. On the anniversary of Japan's 1931 invasion of Manchuria, Japanese firms were closed. The Shanghai police thoughtfully offered protesters free buses from the Japanese consulate to the nearest station. But few were willing.

Nissan Motors has announced plans to close its factory until October 8, the end of the National Day week-long holiday. A dip in production would affect the thousands of Chinese working in Japanese firms. But emotions are so high that one man set fire to his own Honda Civic. The worst incident, however, was the attack on a Chinese driving his Toyota in Xian, leaving him partly paralysed. This incident sparked off widespread disgust at the violence, which was already being expressed by a few. After five days of violence, the government showed its disapproval, and arrests started being made. But only partial criticism is allowed. A cartoon showing a Chinese standing on the shore hurling abuses at Diaoyu Islands, a hammer replacing his head, stabbing himself, blood splattered all over his clothes, while on the island stands a bewildered Japanese, was taken off a popular website.

Country comes first

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I do recall that people in those places people got killed because they held a different set of beliefs or have a different faith.
You remember people being killed in Maghrebi riots? No one died in 2009 and the only two deaths in 2005 were from smoke inhalation from their own people burning their shops.

From what I've read China is a very safe place to travel to, compared to 90% of countries on this planet including France or India.
Safety isn't bad in China, but it is nowhere close to France. Get in the middle of Chinese riot and you take the cake. Just ask Li Jianli, a fellow Han who was paralyzed just for driving a Japanese branded automobile. :shocked:

In those places a single traveller would never dare to venture into a run-down area after dark, that would be suicidal. Would you walk into a muslim neighborhood with a big sign around your neck saying you are an non-muslim immigrant from India? No you wouldn't because you would be dead in 10 seconds.
Did you ever go to Paris banlieues to see Maghrebis? I doubt you took the 40 minute commute. I have been to Clichy, the worst of them, and it is not a place you walk in fear. There is a vibrant North African cultural experience and should be connected to the city to bring economic development and access to jobs. Banlieues are not run by gangs gunning down anyone who walks into their territory. It is juveniles committing non-violent crime.

And just for your info, in many parking lots in detroit or cities around the lake area japanese cars out strictly forbidden, if you dare to challenge you are garanteed a repair trip for your car next day.
Maybe you are talking about China.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Safety isn't bad in China, but it is nowhere close to France. Get in the middle of Chinese riot and you take the cake. Just ask Li Jianli, a fellow Han who was paralyzed just for driving a Japanese branded automobile
That can't be true.

That is unmitigated and paramount stupidity!

shiphone

Country flag
LOL...safe or not are not judged by someone's big mouth and poor general knowledge ...you'd better check the credit of these infos by paying a visit or ask those indian working and living in china. (I thought it was much much safer for those foreign single female travelers in china than some famous country owing a rapist capital )

actually Indian working in Tier 1 or 2 china city are not that rare.. many indian rent rooms in my residential area...

-----------------

those hooliganism has been punished ...in my city, 192 person were arrested and some of them were charged after some riot happened this month...it's on our local media ..obviously someone can't see it or not willing to see it...pity

----------------

Global Peace Index ...something for reference. and it will be very sarcasm

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
LOL...safe or not are not judged by someone's big mouth and poor general knowledge ...you'd better check the credit of these infos by paying a visit or ask those indian working and living in china. (I thought it was much much safer for those foreign single female travelers in china than some famous country owing a rapist capital )

actually Indian working in Tier 1 or 2 china city are not that rare.. many indian rent rooms in my residential area...
I only met one Indian in Guangzhou over the course of a year and maybe saw a few on the street. I spent much time eating burgers so I wasn't exactly in their hot spots. :rofl:

You are being judged by the French, the culture you aspire to be. Indians don't have much to complain about in China except not being able to breath.

those hooliganism has been punished ...in my city, 192 person were arrested and some of them were charged after some riot happened this month...it's on our local media ..obviously someone can't see it or not willing to see it...pity
Guy, there are nearly half a million riots and protests a year in China. Most go on peacefully, but since the numbers are so high China's casualties due to civil disorder is the highest in the world outside of nations in civil war.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
China is the greatest in everything!

Vive China!

mikhail

Country flag
i had a couple of chini people who came to study international relation here living near my home.i must say that from what i observed these people were extremely arrogant nad they always ralked about how great china is and how under-developed india is whenever we had some conversation.oneday i got fed up hearing all these craps and told them that if they were to live in my country they better be polite when talking about India!believe me from that day onward those guys stopped taunting about the negetivity of India.so what i learned from this experience is that the chini people are only good at blaberring sh*ts but in reality they are a bunch of cowards who don;t have the guts to confront even a country as small as Taiwan.so all these anti-Japanese protests are just show offs because the chinis know very well about what the Japanese people can do to them if they really start to provoke them!:pound:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The worst part of the Chinese I have seen in India is that they move around with nothing on except to cover the vitals when in their home.

I think it must be cold in China and so they find India too warm!

Impluseblade

Is it possible that the places they live don't have AC or don't have electricity to operate AC?

The worst part of the Chinese I have seen in India is that they move around with nothing on except to cover the vitals when in their home.

I think it must be cold in China and so they find India too warm!

no smoking

Country flag
i had a couple of chini people who came to study international relation here living near my home.i must say that from what i observed these people were extremely arrogant nad they always ralked about how great china is and how under-developed india is whenever we had some conversation.
Learn international relation in india? Next time, you need to do more work to make up your story!

so what i learned from this experience is that the chini people are only good at blaberring sh*ts but in reality they are a bunch of cowards who don;t have the guts to confront even a country as small as Taiwan.so all these anti-Japanese protests are just show offs because the chinis know very well about what the Japanese people can do to them if they really start to provoke them!:pound:
Since the chinese is so coward like, why don't you start to kick them out of aksai chin tomorrow?

mikhail

Country flag
Learn international relation in india? Next time, you need to do more work to make up your story!

Since the chinese is so coward like, why don't you start to kick them out of aksai chin tomorrow?
mate we all know about the educational standards of china:rofl:!so its a non-brainer why they came to India to study!and regarding kicking out the chinis out of Akshai Chin region,well you never know what the future awaits for you mate:pound:!

mikhail

Country flag
Is it possible that the places they live don't have AC or don't have electricity to operate AC?
no its because they think that if they showoff their skin they might get some attention but in reality people don't pay attention to these kind of cheap publicity stunts here in India!:taunt:

Impluseblade

At least, they got your attention, right? You over thought the issue. The temperature is high and the house they live is not weather controlled.

no its because they think that if they showoff their skin they might get some attention but in reality people don't pay attention to these kind of cheap publicity stunts here in India!:taunt:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
That is right.

They could not afford it.

Lived with K Oil lamps!

Poor chaps.

But then I believe it is natural for Chinese to barebodied and rolling up their pants!

On hot summer days in Beijing and other places, it is a common sight to see men running around without shirts or with their shirts rolled up under their armpits exposing their bellies. They hang around, play cards, drink tea, stroll on the sidewalks without their shirts, exposing their less than ideal bodies. Flabby tummies and spares tires are the norm, not rippling abs. They also like to pull up their trousers past their belly button, with the legs rolled up. One Chinese academic told the Los Angeles Times, "Foreigners who visit always ask why are there so many half-naked men in Beijing."

EXPOSED BELLIES, SPITTING, PAJAMAS AND BAD MANNERS IN CHINA - China | Facts and Details

I am totally amused with our worthy Chinese posters who day dream.

They talk about weather control as if China has only weather controlled houses and everyone in other countries are nowhere near their Chinese China Paradise!

If indeed it were so, then this would not have been reported:

On hot summer days in Beijing and other places, it is a common sight to see men running around without shirts or with their shirts rolled up under their armpits exposing their bellies. They hang around, play cards, drink tea, stroll on the sidewalks without their shirts, exposing their less than ideal bodies. Flabby tummies and spares tires are the norm, not rippling abs. They also like to pull up their trousers past their belly button, with the legs rolled up. One Chinese academic told the Los Angeles Times, "Foreigners who visit always ask why are there so many half-naked men in Beijing."
I love the way the Chinese posters weave silver filigree cobwebs of deceptive and false grandeur!

Last edited:

Impluseblade

It sounds like that Mr. Ray is energized again. Just cool down :).

Every summer, I can hear this type of news: Hundreds die in Indian heatwave. On the other hand, this kind of tragedy is not happening in China. In general, the infrastructure in much better in China and more and more people can afford air condition.

That is right.

They could not afford it.

Lived with K Oil lamps!

Poor chaps.

But then I believe it is natural for Chinese to barebodied and rolling up their pants!

EXPOSED BELLIES, SPITTING, PAJAMAS AND BAD MANNERS IN CHINA - China | Facts and Details

I am totally amused with our worthy Chinese posters who day dream.

They talk about weather control as if China has only weather controlled houses and everyone in other countries are nowhere near their Chinese China Paradise!

If indeed it were so, then this would not have been reported:

I love the way the Chinese posters weave silver filigree cobwebs of deceptive and false grandeur!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles