China announces Rs 1.3 bln aid to Nepal Army

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

I wouldn't go to your low level by posting photos of slums of China, their filthy rivers and trucks full of dogs for Chinese kitchens. But the verdict is out and you have been called out by many that you are a obnoxious troll with false flag.

Your rant stand no water on Nepalese GDP per capita and your fictional wish that one day commie bastards will do something good for Humanity.

mikhail

Country flag
Very Good

Sri lanka and Bangladesh were already nt on india side
Bangladesh because of the killing of innocent bangladesh's by BSF
and Sri lanka because of india proxy war in sri lanka and support to the tamils in sri lanka

Pakistan was always not on there side because of elements like RSS in india and col.purohit

now nepal as well

anyone left?
look mate do you think we are extremely worried about a country the size of Nepal leaning towards China:scared1:!we can easily crush this chini influence on Nepal at a single stroke but the thing is we are not like you guys.we respect the sovereignty and independence of other countries otherwise there would have been no Nepal or Bhutan at present.that's the difference between us and others:cool2:!and btw don't get over excited regarding Bangladesh as we have our RAW to take care of the anti-Indian elements present there(and i think they are doing a great job considering the recent warming up of relations between the two countries).now regarding pakistan,well i can only say that no one in this world believes your country(other than the devil's advocate i.e. china) because of it's dubious nature:pound:!so please first think about the betterment of your motherland,then you can worry about us.

parijataka

Country flag
Very Good

Sri lanka and Bangladesh were already nt on india side
Bangladesh because of the killing of innocent bangladesh's by BSF
and Sri lanka because of india proxy war in sri lanka and support to the tamils in sri lanka

Pakistan was always not on there side because of elements like RSS in india and col.purohit

now nepal as well

anyone left?
Well, that is the wishful Pakistani thinking. India and Indians are well recieved in Nepal as well as Sri Lanka (places I have travelled to) - cant say whether Pakistanis would recv the same welcome.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles