China: An enemy at large

SHASH2K2

first, the anti-ballistic u test ,is the lowst end which is a last stage anti-ballistic. But the one china tested at last year (jan 11th)is a middle stage anti-ballistic test.U can google the difference.
second, a contry without fully tested long range missile and warhead sized nulear weapon is a pussy cat.

BTW, if just like you said at the year 2050 india will surpass China.it is can be conside as a lie. At that time ,the one who said and read the message will likily not alive anymore.So, U can say any thing now.
check this thread . I know you will not like it but Indian anti missile technology is much more advance and matured than that Of china. In that field china needs to do the catch up .

http://defenceforumindia.com/showthread.php?t=19913

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Yeah, that video was entertaining so are activities like writing one's name on snow. I stumbled upon this video when I was trying to code up the tracker for a heat seeking missile and needed some FLIR dataset.

FLIR - Forward Looking Infra-Red.
Yes, I know about FLIR and also SLAR.

Quite a video it was!

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
OK so you have some knowledge of ABM systems then you must already have knowledge about which approach is most difficult. Last stage ballistic missile systems are much more difficult to develop and operate than early stage and Middle stage Anti ballistic missile systems. India has achieved the ability to hit missile in last stage which is more complex and requires much more advanced ABM systems to hit the target and we succeeded on it. You can confirm my statement on any authorized website that which stage is harder to hit. India is also developing an ballistic missile system of middle stage and early stage system but due to geographical and strategical regions India face potential missile threats from its neighbors NOT from outside the continent. This is the reason why India is focusing on last stage ABMS and medium range ballistic missiles. There is needs matters NOT the ability.

Now lets come to your statement about long range missile and bigger nuclear weapons so it shows your lack of knowledge about strategy. A nuclear weapon is just a psychological weapon and can be used only when your military failed to achieve your objectives. Tell me how will you use your long range missiles for india which is few thousand KM far? To hit india you need advanced medium range missiles smart enough to penetrate Indian air defense and here you get caught unprepared.

India is developing an active air defense shield for this so very less possibility for your missile to hit any target inside india.

LOL

at last stage every thing is too late ,unless the invating missle is shoot by urshelf. LOL

BTW, after that date (Jan 11,2010),US fail their same kind of test(1-2month later) and stopped their stupid TMD project.

Last edited:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
^^ @niceguy

Why are you posting on this thread? What do you want to prove? Please explain your concerns clearly so we can discuss them, rather than going on a roundabout orgy of trolling.

pmaitra

Do u think u r ready?
Try out man, you'll know better how good we are ready.
Where is ur confidence form? from ur newpaper,TV or movie?
Niceguy2011, you are beating the war drums already, and enquiring if we are ready. May I ask where you get your confidence from? For our newspapers, have you anything to show as far as freedom of press goes; for our TV, does anybody give a hoot about yours; and when it comes to our movies, where do you stand, other than those from Americans of Chinese origin?

captonjohn

Country flag
Where is ur confidence form? from ur newpaper,TV or movie?
My confidence don't need the dose of media or TV movies. I believe in reality, hard reality which can be seen and tested in ground. In fact your such statements are increasing my confidence because it is showing that how misinformed you are. You are a paid guy by china to spread his agenda on media. You keep underestimating Indian capability and attack on India then only you'll know the harder reality. Don't forget we have habit to fight in out numbered, out gunned position to out perform enemy.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
^^ @niceguy

Why are you posting on this thread? What do you want to prove? Please explain your concerns clearly so we can discuss them, rather than going on a roundabout orgy of trolling.
Trolling,orgy? LOL.
did u find the inflation data for india?

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
My confidence don't need the dose of media or TV movies. I believe in reality, hard reality which can be seen and tested in ground. In fact your such statements are increasing my confidence because it is showing that how misinformed you are. You are a paid guy by china to spread his agenda on media. You keep underestimating Indian capability and attack on India then only you'll know the harder reality. Don't forget we have habit to fight in out numbered, out gunned position to out perform enemy.

Daydreaming is ur ground and reality?
Where is my payroll check? did U pay me?
How misinformed am I? Can u show me?

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Trolling,orgy? LOL.
did u find the inflation data for india?
Sorry, I wrongly assumed that you wanted to learn something from this forum/thread, rather than just making a fool of yourself.

If you want to troll go ahead, but don't get your panties in a twist when people respond equally.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Sorry, I wrongly assumed that you wanted to learn something from this forum/thread, rather than just making a fool of yourself.

If you want to troll go ahead, but don't get your panties in a twist when people respond equally.
bring it, I am all ears.

BackToEast

Country flag
Post #88 is a response to your post. Moreover, there is nothing Indian or Chinese about it. No nationality or ethnic group is born with infinitely large bladders. Do you agree with that or not? I am tired of this beating around the bush.

Peeing in the open air can also be fun. See this video and cheer up buddy:
What Armand2REP told is not true. He is an good lier like his ancestor Napoleon.
What he wants is war between India and China.
What he did is trying to misinform indian friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

What Armand2REP told is not true. He is an good lier like his ancestor Napoleon.
@BackToEast

Armand2REP personally may or may not want war between India and PRC, but India and PRC already have enough reasons between themselves to go to war anyway. However, it indeed is in the interests of major arms exporters to keep tensions between India and PRC alive, so that they can sell their weapons. If India is paranoid about PRC, whether rightly or wrongly, then these sales will keep happening time and again, and for the arms sellers, what's wrong with that?

I understand that you are from PRC. I fully understand your emotions regarding the French and I am with you, and all other Asian countries when it comes to defending their rights to remain free from the evil clutches of the Europeans. We have gotten rid of the British Imperialists, the Queen's squires, her retinue or Lords and their Indian lackeys (such as, but not limited to, the Princely States, vassals to the British Emperor/Empress); finally, good riddance. I will, however, offer my sincere thanks to the French for all the help they afforded us during our several fights against the British.

Thanks for your friendly gesture. I do appreciate it.

@Armand2REP

I would like to invite you into this discussion to offer your views. Additionally, I am dying to know, as I understand you were in the French Military, an assumption which is undoubtedly subject to corrigenda, whether you have had any experiences similar to as quoted below:

Post #88 is a response to your post. Moreover, there is nothing Indian or Chinese about it. No nationality or ethnic group is born with infinitely large bladders. Do you agree with that or not? I am tired of this beating around the bush.

Peeing in the open air can also be fun. See this video and cheer up buddy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I said I have yet to see anyone urinating on the streets of China and that their star table tennis player was arrested for it. What is untrue about that? Or maybe you have never seen people spitting in the streets or getting degraded by their women? Then you have never been to China.

pmaitra

I said I have yet to see anyone urinating on the streets of China and that their star table tennis player was arrested for it. What is untrue about that? Or maybe you have never seen people spitting in the streets or getting degraded by their women? Then you have never been to China.
Hmmm. I am getting the impression that BackToEast is from PRC.

captonjohn

Country flag
Daydreaming is ur ground and reality?
Where is my payroll check? did U pay me?
How misinformed am I? Can u show me?
Who is day dreaming it showing clearly by your reply. If china is so much powerful and India is that much weak then why china don't dare to take arunanchal pradesh by force till now? Man Chinese government know easily that they can't grab land anymore like 1962 and if they try they'll face a serious blow to their nose. Tell me what choice do you have in terms if your government is not doing well and public want to change government? You have only one party and each time you've to choose that one. Even you can not say against your government or you will be punished for that. You don't have freedom to say truth or criticize your government's actions.

How you are misinformed? Let me show. Tell me why your government don't let cover international media and reporters about any protest against government? Tell me why china has blocked the search for Tunisia and Egypt protest from internet? You can not even post any comment on internet freely because your government is watching you and if you post anything truth you'll get caught for this action. Why china has not allowed international reporters to cover protest happened few days back?

So how can you sure that what your government saying is always true when it has strong control on each media??? Now who is misinformed more? Me or you?

Chinese are entering in POK and developing roads which they can use for military in future and can link China-Pak military forces in wartime. A lot of incursion inside Indian border happened and not a single incursion has been done by Indian rangers. Tell me why only your rangers forget their borders and come inside our territory?

Who the hell want to know your paycheck but sure we could pay you if you could post some valuable and in-depth analysis of your military and Indo-china relations but you don't seem to have brain but have only tongue to speak mindlessly.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles