China: An enemy at large

badguy2000

Respected Member
Its not about bigger penis - both, China and India have small penises as of now (not Chinese and Indians, mind you, but lots of people would say that holds true as well), so all I say to people like niceguy2011 is, stop thinking that China is already in the league of big powers and India is "just like Pakistan". Both statements are utterly false.

Chinese government and CCP always like to tell yankees that China has a small penis......
For examle, when meeting Robert,Gates, the Yankees' secretary of defence minist, President Hu and Chinese minister did soo.....
Chinese Defence Minister: You are American.

-Robert Gates: Yes.

Chinese Defence Minister: Ohhh, you must have very big penis!

-Robert Gates: Excuse me, I was just asking you what your up to with these weapons.

Chinese Defence Minister: Nothing, we are very simple people with very small penis. Mr. Hu Jintao's penis is especially small!

-Mr. Hu: So small.

Chinese Defence Minister: We cannot achieve so much with such small penis, but you American wow, penis so big, so big penis!

-Robert Gates: Well aah I guess it is pretty good size.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
From this thread I am shocked .
It seems our Indian friends are ready for a war between Indian & China.
Before 1962 u said u weren't ready,now u r ready.
oh, I see.

Ray, Is that right?

I don't like CCP and what CCP do.
But almost ALL Chinese support CPP's policy to improve China India relationship.
That's nothing to do with CCP's brainwash.
Our Chairman Mao ever wrote a letter to yr leader Nehru before 1962:China's enemy is at east ,not west.

Today it's also our idea.And we hope the peace between China and India will last forever.
What's the point to raise hatred between these two nations?
Do u think India will benefit from war?
Here I seldom see Indian talking about peace. Indian friends war is disaster to any nation.
So don't talk about war easily.

----Another stupied CCP brainwashed idiot.
No Indian wants a war, we are too busy with our economic development, thank you very much. Border issues exist between many countries, and countries are able to prosper and trade even with such disputes and irritants. China and India can move forward along that path too.

But here's the point. Your country has armed Pakistan with all kinds of weapons, including nukes and missiles. You have been using them as a proxy-cum-poodle in the neighbourhood. Tomorrow, when Pakistan collapses and the nukes fall into the hands of rabid Jihadis, Indian cities are the ones that will be at risk. In fact, after some time, Chinese cities could be on the radar too, thanks to your Xingiang problem. You have armed and nurtured a madman's family in North Korea, and you have been nurturing a dangerous failed state called Pakistan, with no idea of the consequences and extreme dangers of doing so. Don't blame us for being pissed with China. Somehow, China seems to enjoy the company of only failed and rogue states. Even if we forget all the issues of borders and Visa denials etc. between India and China, your action of arming Pakistan to the teeth, and with nukes, is unforgivable. If your policy rebounds back on you in future, in places such as Xingiang, that will be poetic justice.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Chinese government and CCP always like to tell yankees that China has a small penis......
For examle, when meeting Robert,Gates, the Yankees' secretary of defence minist, President Hu and Chinese minister did soo.....
badguy:

That was funny :love:

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Wow, you are just displaying the level of your ignorance. But then here we are to educate one another, so let me educate you a little bit.

India has a very independent foreign policy since its independence days with no influence from US/EU/RU. Please read up on Non-aligned movement (NAM).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Aligned_Movement

India doesn't beg US/EU/RU for its weapons like Pakistan does with US&China - we buy them and in fact they are competing with one another to sell weapons to us. If US doesn't sell, Russia will, if Russia won't EU will and if EU won't we will produce our own weapons.

India produces much of its own food and in fact exports to other countries.

http://www.indianfoodindustry.net/

So, all your assertions of India being under the influence of foreign powers is nothing but bunkum.
http://in.reuters.com/article/2010/06/03/idINIndia-49016720100603
check it

Indian didn't beg US/EU/RU for weapon ,just paid a high price and wait forever until indian meet the seller's other recqiuements.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
http://in.reuters.com/article/2010/06/03/idINIndia-49016720100603
check it

Indian didn't beg US/EU/RU for weapon ,just paid a high price and wait forever until indian meet the seller's other recqiuements.
In case you didn't notice, the article speaks about "the danger that India might become a net food importer within some years, if India does not take steps to correct the problem". Your statement that "India's food supply is also controlled by foreigners" is bullshit anyway. And all your other points are complete bunkum too.

venkat

Bangalorean....have you heard of genetically Engineered seeds? with this you can only grow one crop and the farmer can not create seeds for the next crop... I read some MNCs are selling these kind of GE seeds...The farmer will be at the mercy of the seed seller,which could be US of A...JMT

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Bangalorean....have you heard of genetically Engineered seeds? with this you can only grow one crop and the farmer can not create seeds for the next crop... I read some MNCs are selling these kind of GE seeds...The farmer will be at the mercy of the seed seller,which could be US of A...JMT
Venkat: Sure, I know of GM seeds. Monsanto is the MNC you are referring to. The point is, India has not allowed that variety of GM crop in India, and it will not.

If, by any chance, GoI decides to allow such Monsanto GM seeds in the future, and if a significant proportion of the hundreds of millions of farmers choose to start using those seeds, then the Chinese posters can speak about India's "food being controlled by foreigners". Anyway this thread has nothing to do with all this...

captonjohn

Country flag
Most countries in the world supply arms to Pakistan. Why do India and China negotiate the border settlement if there is no dispute on Arunanchal Pradesh? Give us any evidence of border incursion. Please continue to cry.
There is a difference between other countries arms deal and China-Pak arms deal. The others are trading and selling their weapons just to get profit from it. However they don't sell key weapons to Pak like high tech subs, nuclear reactor help, missiles (need not to say illegally), latest tanks etc. All these weapons china give Pak at very low cost because it wants to arm pakistan against India. China is not trading but setting a chaos for India.

Now India and China negotiating just because India want a solution on table with peaceful manner. That doesn't mean your claim on Arunanchal Pradesh is true just because we are talking with you. I can give you photographs in which chinese troops had painted rocks and written "China" and that area was inside indian territory but you won't believe on it because you have been brainwashed by your government. You don't even get a right news and hear, see what your government want you to hear and see.

And Mr. NO we are not crying here because we know how to respond such behavior from china. Yes of course we are preparing ourselves for war to give you a clear message that if you try to do something like this we are fully prepared and will give an unrecoverable damage to PLA so you keep crying because at end this year we are going to test Agni-V specially for you guys.

Now you keep crying!

captonjohn

Country flag
if you say somethings like "india is just behind China","same ranking Armed forces" , appear you are the one lack of knowledge.
Oh really? So tell me Mr. highly intelligent what your knowledge says about that? You mean India is just a small kitten in front of dragon china? Do some reading and if you don't have books then we can donate to you. Read international reports which your government never show you which clearly says Indian army is world's second largest army after China. Indian GDP is going to overtake china after 2050.

Forget about behind, India is far ahead in developing anti-ballistic missile defense shield where china has just started testing its system at initial stage. Mr. ultra knowledgeable person go and first get some knowledge before spitting your shit here.

jazzguy

Apart from the fact that Indian weapon systems are by and large imported, the rest of your comment is such utter bullshit, that I wonder if it even deserves a reply. Daredevil's post has hopefully knocked some sense into you, and now let me add my two cents.

China is still a third world country with more than 500 million people living on less than one dollar a day. China still has zero innovation and is very low down on the value chain. China still has all the massive problems that most poor and underdeveloped nations have. Only a completely communist-brainwashed Chinese will have the arrogance to put China in the same list as USA and EU, as you have done. So much for all your tom-tomming and boastfully blowing your own trumpet
I agree with you. 500 million Chinese also pee in the street.

jazzguy

Oh really? So tell me Mr. highly intelligent what your knowledge says about that? You mean India is just a small kitten in front of dragon china? Do some reading and if you don't have books then we can donate to you. Read international reports which your government never show you which clearly says Indian army is world's second largest army after China. Indian GDP is going to overtake china after 2050.

Forget about behind, India is far ahead in developing anti-ballistic missile defense shield where china has just started testing its system at initial stage. Mr. ultra knowledgeable person go and first get some knowledge before spitting your shit here.
India is no. 1 superpower and the largest democracy.

jazzguy

There is a difference between other countries arms deal and China-Pak arms deal. The others are trading and selling their weapons just to get profit from it. However they don't sell key weapons to Pak like high tech subs, nuclear reactor help, missiles (need not to say illegally), latest tanks etc. All these weapons china give Pak at very low cost because it wants to arm pakistan against India. China is not trading but setting a chaos for India.

Now India and China negotiating just because India want a solution on table with peaceful manner. That doesn't mean your claim on Arunanchal Pradesh is true just because we are talking with you. I can give you photographs in which chinese troops had painted rocks and written "China" and that area was inside indian territory but you won't believe on it because you have been brainwashed by your government. You don't even get a right news and hear, see what your government want you to hear and see.

And Mr. NO we are not crying here because we know how to respond such behavior from china. Yes of course we are preparing ourselves for war to give you a clear message that if you try to do something like this we are fully prepared and will give an unrecoverable damage to PLA so you keep crying because at end this year we are going to test Agni-V specially for you guys.

Now you keep crying!
I basically agree with you. The recent military info in China indicates that China want to encircle India from Pakistan and Nepal. China should return Tibet and Xinjiang back to India. China back stubbed India when India gave UN permanent seat to China in 1950. Nehru should not give Tibet and Xinjiang to China as a gift.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Really, who controlling Iran in mideast, Venezuela in south-America,pakistan in south -asia, north korea in Noth Asia?
Apparently no one. They are rouge regimes.

Who is doing business with the stastes at mid-east and Afica even in south asia ?
France? We have plenty of bases there too.

who is doing business with EU at mid-east and east asia?
France?

who is doing business with Ru at central Asia?
France?

BTW, India is just like pakistan just a stage for world powers(China , Russia, USA and EU).
Pakistan is a welfare nation, everyone runs to court India because they are the fastest growing market. They set the tone.

U must know,some part of india is highlly influenced by China, Indian weapon systems are depends on RU,EU,US .Eeven India's food resources are highly controlled by forein counties.
India buys its weapons and food, nothing wrong with that in the age of globalisation. They are not at odds with any of the world powers, China not being one of those. China depends on RU/EU,/US for anything that makes things go. For example, France provides half of China's helicopter and airliner engines, enriched nuclear fuel, reactors, power turbines, transmission stations, most of the Three Gorges hydro turbines, all of the large marine diesels. China has little aptitude for such technologies which keep it from being an independent World Power.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Apparently no one. They are rouge regimes.

France? We have plenty of bases there too.

France?

France?

Pakistan is a welfare nation, everyone runs to court India because they are the fastest growing market. They set the tone.

India buys its weapons and food, nothing wrong with that in the age of globalisation. They are not at odds with any of the world powers, China not being one of those. China depends on RU/EU,/US for anything that makes things go. For example, France provides half of China's helicopter and airliner engines, enriched nuclear fuel, reactors, power turbines, transmission stations, most of the Three Gorges hydro turbines, all of the large marine diesels. China has little aptitude for such technologies which keep it from being an independent World Power.

If one day, China say the one who sell food to india will be on the opposide of China. How many people will die in india? LOL

Last edited:

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned

Now you keep crying!
Do u think u r ready?

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned

first, the anti-ballistic u test ,is the lowst end which is a last stage anti-ballistic. But the one china tested at last year (jan 11th)is a middle stage anti-ballistic test.U can google the difference.
second, a contry without fully tested long range missile and warhead sized nulear weapon is a pussy cat.

BTW, if just like you said at the year 2050 india will surpass China.it is can be conside as a lie. At that time ,the one who said and read the message will likily not alive anymore.So, U can say any thing now.

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I agree with you. 500 million Chinese also pee in the street.
Nah, but 500 million do hack flem on the sidewalks. I had a guy hock a loogie on my shoe the other day by accident, the guy bent over and wiped it off with his shirt.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles