China among top five arms exporters, India top buyer

IndianHawk

Country flag
Looks like someone's been frantically googling for a source and failed to find one.

China has been forgiving infrastructure debt to African countries overburdened with IMF loans. Very true. Where does the article mention the writing off of bad debts for Pakistani defense equipment?

Pakistan is a military-run country with a $7 billion dollar defense budget. They buy defense equipment directly or on credit like any other nation on earth. Pakistan begging for arms is just an Indian myth to fan your pride.
Someone is venturing far beyond in illogical domain.
Pakistan has been dependent on foreign military donations since decades .

Why did the Pakistani received American foreign military assistance if they are so self sufficient .

You can deny that too.

All Pakistan f16 were highly subsidized Pakistan never paid full amount for any of them ever. You can Google it all to ever find a singular such payment document.

I showed you imf bailout without it Pakistan won't be able to import oil forget about arms .

You can continue your delusion for all you like doesn't change the reality though.

J20!

Country flag
Someone is venturing far beyond in illogical domain.
Pakistan has been dependent on foreign military donations since decades .

Why did the Pakistani received American foreign military assistance if they are so self sufficient .

You can deny that too.

All Pakistan f16 were highly subsidized Pakistan never paid full amount for any of them ever. You can Google it all to ever find a singular such payment document.

I showed you imf bailout without it Pakistan won't be able to import oil forget about arms .

You can continue your delusion for all you like doesn't change the reality though.
You're grasping mate.

You asserted that Pakistan gets subsidized military equipment FROM CHINA. I've said prove it, and you cannot.

You said Pakistan gets equipment from China on credit, then defaults on those loans. I said, prove it, and you cannot bring up ONE REPORTED INCIDENT OF THAT HAPPENING.

Pakistan has purchased military equipment from China on credit or through straight purchases. That is supportable by reports on purchases from corvettes, missiles, jets or AEW&C aircraft or the recent submarine deal; credit or structured payment.

None of them has been reported to be subsidized ala the US F16 deal, or "defaulted loans". So where is your evidence? There is none.

IndianHawk

Country flag
You're grasping mate.

You asserted that Pakistan gets subsidized military equipment FROM CHINA. I've said prove it, and you cannot.

You said Pakistan gets equipment from China on credit, then defaults on those loans. I said, prove it, and you cannot bring up ONE REPORTED INCIDENT OF THAT HAPPENING.

Pakistan has purchased military equipment from China on credit or through straight purchases. That is supportable by reports on purchases from corvettes, missiles, jets or AEW&C aircraft or the recent submarine deal; credit or structured payment.

None of them has been reported to be subsidized ala the US F16 deal, or "defaulted loans". So where is your evidence? There is none.
You are over reaching mate.

I only said given Pakistans dire financial situation it can not pay for any big ticket item period.
How the hell would it pay without money by selling opium to Chinese.

I have proved that situation even provided links for you.

You have been mis quoting me and twisting arguments all over.

All the defense deals in the world are classified..
Do you have any proof of Pakistan paying a single dollar cash for Chinese weapons.

Then you asserted Pakistan is self sufficient then I again reminded you it has never been .
It always receive monetary aid for defense via USA and Saudi proof of which are very well documented.

You refuse to use simple logical deduction and stubbornly cling to false pretenses.

Live onto it.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles