China 9 all out against Afghanistan

J20!

Country flag
Why basketball... do you suck less in basketball than in the game you invented, that is football?
Actually yeah... In Asia, SOUTH KOREA dominates the football world but they arent really ranked that high internationally. China, KICKS ASS in basketball ANYWHERE and EVERYWHERE.
I'm pretty sure we'd cream you anyway in football (it is big where I live), but I'm even more sure basketball-wise.
PS. If you havent already guessed, I REAAAAAAALY love basketball.

Last edited:

blueblood

Hahaha! Everything you've said right now, is what YOU say. I havent said anything on it. Maybe you'd like to ASK what I think for once... Because contrary to what Ray and many Indians on this forum constantly say, we aren't drones with a single mindset. We are all individuals, with individual mindsets. Do you want to know where I stand on what you've said or do you want to continue with your ASSUMPTIONS?
I am merely repeating what you and your compatriots have been implying for quite some time.

The only difference between you and me that I was born free and was encouraged to think in whatever direction I wanted to. I will not end up dead or jailed if my ideology is not concurrent with the government.

A bunch of guys sitting in Delhi cannot decide how many children I should have. The only people who can decide that is me and my wife. That is my definition of individual thinking. What's yours?

Tolaha

Actually yeah... In Asia, SOUTH KOREA dominates the football world but they arent really ranked that high internationally. China, KICKS ASS in basketball ANYWHERE and EVERYWHERE.
I'm pretty sure we'd cream you anyway in football (it is big where I live), but I'm even more sure basketball-wise.
PS. If you havent already guessed, I REAAAAAAALY love basketball.
Have been hearing more about a Taiwanese guy than any Chinese fella in NBA these days. Could be wrong though... not much into it!

s002wjh

Country flag
I am merely repeating what you and your compatriots have been implying for quite some time.

The only difference between you and me that I was born free and was encouraged to think in whatever direction I wanted to. I will not end up dead or jailed if my ideology is not concurrent with the government.

A bunch of guys sitting in Delhi cannot decide how many children I should have. The only people who can decide that is me and my wife. That is my definition of individual thinking. What's yours?
hmm whats india population these days, soon its gonna overtake china. as i recall india is one of the most corrupted country in the world even more corrupt than china.
also hows the india caste system reform these days?
there are issues in china, and there are issues in india. i think its better for people to fix their own issues before criticize others.

J20!

Country flag

Me and my comrades? *scoffs* I dont remember saying such, show me where I did perhaps?

Am I a slave? I work where I want, school my daughter where I see fit, buy what I want, live in a house of my choosing, play B ball with my guys on the weekend, watch the Gunners of London when I can, and most interetingly, talk politics with the boys at the office. I went from school boy to grown man making my own life decisions.

Sure I cant stand in Tiananmen and shout for democracy, but that's a price I will gladly pay. As I'm sure the almost half a billion of your countrymen living in poverty would to live my life. Dont deny it, protest doesnt put food on the table, work does, something lacking in your country.

Have you ever considered that the CPC implemented the one child policy for CHINA'S BENEFIT? Would as many people here have been pulled out of poverty by the government here if they were supporting a family of 7 like it is in your country of half a billion poor? It seems your government realizes the CPC was right. Its not the same, but I'm sure you see the similarities. A case of the pot calling the cattle black? Most definately: India will offer cars to citizens who sterilize themselves | Matador Network

And I'd rather have one child tha be forced to take the snip:
extract: "I read this news story just days after completing Rohinton Mistry's novel A Fine Balance, which takes place in India during sterilization campaigns enacted by Prime Minister Indira Gandhi in the 1970s. Thousands of people were sterilized against their will, resulting in infection, disfigurement, and even death for many.

In light of this negative history, I can't help but wonder how the current campaign really affects the people likely to participate. I respect that it's meant to be a practical solution and completely voluntary, but how can it be fair for the desperate and poverty stricken enticed by material wealth? I also question whether officials target teenagers who aren't likely to really understand the health and social ramifications. Finally, I wonder who performs the procedures and what kind of medical follow-up care is provided."

I say this a lot but I'll say it again, I dont like hypocrits.

satish007

what's the hell this forum. just sport, Chinese should thanks Blackwater give us so many ideas. be a 007, it is more than enough.
1/ Indian play wonderful cricket
2/ Australia play good cricket
3/ Chinese cricket sucks
4/ UK cricket sucks even Chinese able to beat them

Jovian

what's the hell this forum. just sport, Chinese should thanks Blackwater give us so many ideas. be a 007, it is more than enough.
1/ Indian play wonderful cricket
2/ Australia play good cricket
3/ Chinese cricket sucks
4/ UK cricket sucks even Chinese able to beat them
I live in Australia, but I hate seeing sport on TV and news. In my opinion, if someone likes a sport (like cricket) so much, he/she should not be spending hours upon hours watching and following a game on TV, new or pay TV. He/She should go out a play the game with friends; for health and fitness. I don't care if anyone is bad at it, if they like the game and play it badly, that's is the best kind of player in my book.

nimo_cn

Country flag
chini should understand "you can not copy everything",:tsk::tsk::laugh::laugh::rofl:
Indeed, no way Chinese can copy cricket as well as Indians, now India is beating their colonial master and being the king of cricket.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Why did u play cricket at first place if u dont like commonwealth colony games.

You can not even copy english also

This does not look good for the International ATC guys. One simple question had to be repeated several times in a stressful job. They should not be allowed to fly International routes unless their pilots clear the tests in English language as per agreed upon by the International body. What if they misunderstand the command of ATC tower? I hope the Chinese authorities work to improve the language skills of their pilots before any tragedy takes place.

I know it is off topic but could not resist after listening to two way communication and the frustration in controllers voice.

Last edited by a moderator:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Indeed, no way Chinese can copy cricket as well as Indians, now India is beating their colonial master and being the king of cricket.
It is wrong to say the game can be or cannot be copied. It requires skill improvement which over time Chinese can do as they have done in other International sports. Some of them are swimming and diving, gymnastics and tennis. Let us not use any put down language but encourage them for their efforts to learn the game.

blueblood

Me and my comrades? *scoffs* I dont remember saying such, show me where I did perhaps?

Am I a slave? I work where I want, school my daughter where I see fit, buy what I want, live in a house of my choosing, play B ball with my guys on the weekend, watch the Gunners of London when I can, and most interetingly, talk politics with the boys at the office. I went from school boy to grown man making my own life decisions.........
That is entirely up to you man. Whether you see yourself as a slave or a king. China has a 13 year lead on India and that is it. We'll be there and still be free.

Regarding, Indira Gandhi, she was no less than a dictator and imposed emergency in India. Things you mentioned happened during that time.

As for Mel Gibson style freedom rant. You might wanna take a look at these poor bastards.

Tibet: Murder In The Snow | Homepage

Tibet : Murder in the Snow (Part 1/6) - www.Youtube.com/TibetArchive - YouTube

And yes, this western propaganda and nothing of this sort happened ever:tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk:.

Tolaha

Am I a slave? I work where I want, school my daughter where I see fit, buy what I want, live in a house of my choosing, play B ball with my guys on the weekend, watch the Gunners of London when I can, and most interetingly, talk politics with the boys at the office. I went from school boy to grown man making my own life decisions.
You should tell all this to "Truman" from "The Truman Show"! That fella had a nice job, house, wife, comforts but he still wanted something else! :wacko:

aerokan

Country flag

Sure I cant stand in Tiananmen and shout for democracy, but that's a price I will gladly pay. As I'm sure the almost half a billion of your countrymen living in poverty would to live my life. Dont deny it, protest doesnt put food on the table, work does, something lacking in your country.

Have you ever considered that the CPC implemented the one child policy for CHINA'S BENEFIT? Would as many people here have been pulled out of poverty by the government here if they were supporting a family of 7 like it is in your country of half a billion poor? It seems your government realizes the CPC was right. Its not the same, but I'm sure you see the similarities. A case of the pot calling the cattle black? Most definately: India will offer cars to citizens who sterilize themselves | Matador Network

And I'd rather have one child tha be forced to take the snip:
extract: "I read this news story just days after completing Rohinton Mistry's novel A Fine Balance, which takes place in India during sterilization campaigns enacted by Prime Minister Indira Gandhi in the 1970s. Thousands of people were sterilized against their will, resulting in infection, disfigurement, and even death for many.

In light of this negative history, I can't help but wonder how the current campaign really affects the people likely to participate. I respect that it's meant to be a practical solution and completely voluntary, but how can it be fair for the desperate and poverty stricken enticed by material wealth? I also question whether officials target teenagers who aren't likely to really understand the health and social ramifications. Finally, I wonder who performs the procedures and what kind of medical follow-up care is provided."

I say this a lot but I'll say it again, I dont like hypocrits.
Read one of your compatriots posts #68. Most of the chinese posters here rant all the time abt the colonial stuff. I don't know if the CCP teaches u guys in China to think as if u came out of colonial oppression just yesterday but we sure did came out around 60 years ago. We couldn't remember it everyday when britain comes into discussion just like most of the chinese posters here do. So throw some of your wisdom at the other chinese posters to get the eff out of colonial m**turbation and live in the present with dignity.

Regarding the freedom in China, u may be a well bred top dog, but u still live in the cage and with a neck band buddy.. If u think that giving away every freedom for a normal life, maybe u deserve to be ruled by CCP!!

aerokan

Country flag
Do u think u have turned the tide by saying chinese can't copy some things?? Is that the proof u r giving that chinese are 100% legitimated? Whatever dude!! And yeah FYI, if the CCP hasn't got updated textbooks, India is a free country once again since 1947.:frusty::frusty:

When i invent a time machine, i will make sure u get the first ride to 21st century from 1940's. Maybe then u will get out of your 'colonial' mindset. :taunt1:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles