China 9 all out against Afghanistan

J20!

Country flag
The Chinese game is Ping Pong.
And, badminton, and basketball, and freestyle skiing, and tennis, and almost all finnese sports in the Olympics,etc etc. Oh, and despite what the English will tell you, we invented football. To put it simply, China is Asia's sporting powerhouse (cricket not included).

J20!

Country flag
as long as you don't claim man in the mirror as a Chinese song , keep humming *wink*
Yeah, I tend to think America as a whole should follow Micheal's advice before going all "holier than thou" on the world. *double wink*

blueblood

I dont remember there being a big fuss when Li Na became the first Asian ever to win a grand slam, why should there be a whole "you suck" thread over a cricket game, which mind you no one really cares about.. I mean, I heard about it here, and I'm BIG on sports.

Nothing about the "you suck" but holier than thou and proving yourself to be superior. I am glad that China picked up cricket. Go to post number 6 of this very thread. You want to learn cricket come to India or Australia. Top teams and very passionate about the game.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
And, badminton, and basketball, and freestyle skiing, and tennis, and almost all finnese sports in the Olympics,etc etc. Oh, and despite what the English will tell you, we invented football. To put it simply, China is Asia's sporting powerhouse (cricket not included).
Hey, you invented everything.

That is what the Chinese say whenever anything is said.

What's new?

Though the Koreans have beaten you to it.

Korean invented Chinese characters?

Korean invented Chinese characters? « “Internet centrist” on Sparkling Korea

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

What's new?

You invented mankind!

Korean invented Chinese characters? � "Internet centrist" on Sparkling Korea

blueblood

Did you invented any of those? Concrete proof, no CCP legend. China is a powerhouse of sport not only in Asia but world. So, you are not ashamed of playing western games but we should be?

Reactions: Ray

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Imagine playing colonial games! :eek:

And they follow capitalism! :eek:

To use the Chinese phrase - running dogs of imperialists!

But since the Chinese claim that they invented everything on earth, the earth is the running dogs of the Communists! :eek:

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag

What's new?

Korean invented Chinese characters? � "Internet centrist" on Sparkling Korea
*rolls eyes* Dont be silly. I didnt say we invented them, we're good at them, check if you dont believe me. Or did India invent cricket?
Quick question though, I've always been curious but never bothered to check, does India have a national Football and Baasketball team?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
*rolls eyes* Dont be silly. I didnt say we invented them, we're good at them, check if you dont believe me. Or did India invent cricket?
Quick question though, I've always been curious but never bothered to check, does India have a national Football and Baasketball team?
We do.

It is obvious that you are ignorant.

Invent games?

Sure.

Heard of Kabbadi ?

Games such as Chess, Polo, the martial arts of Judo and Karate had originated in India and it was from here that these games were transmitted to foreign countries, where they were further developed.

Who taught you Kung Fu?

Heard of Bodhidharma and the Shaolin Monastery?

Now roll your eyes faster!

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag
Did you invented any of those? Concrete proof, no CCP legend. China is a powerhouse of sport not only in Asia but world. So, you are not ashamed of playing western games but we should be?
Why should you be ashamed? Its fun no matter who invented it... I dont remember saying you should be ashamed.
*smiles* CCP legend? The CPC isn't even a century old yet, China counts itself in the thousands of years
I said, football can trace its roots to ancient China, nothing else: Soccer history. How Soccer Was Invented.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
:lol: even any of the street team (gali cricket team) of my city may have played well against Afghans :lol:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
J20

Selective reading right?

Records trace the history of soccer back more than 2,000 years ago to ancient China. Greece, Rome and parts of central America also claim to have started the sport, but it was England that transitioned soccer, or what the British and many other people around the world call "football," into the game we know today. The English are credited with recording the first uniform rules for the sport, including that tripping opponents and touching the ball with hands was forbidden.

J20!

Country flag
We do.

It is obvious that you are ignorant.

Invent games?

Sure.

Heard of Kabbadi ?

Games such as Chess, Polo, the martial arts of Judo and Karate had originated in India and it was from here that these games were transmitted to foreign countries, where they were further developed.

Who taught you Kung Fu?

Heard of Bodhidharma and the Shaolin Monastery?
Aaaaaaaand there he goes! Cant you have a decent discussion with anyone Chinese without flying off the handle and calling people names? I'm not ignorant. No one knows everything Ray, that's why I asked. I didnt ask about Kabbadi or whatever, I asked about Football and Basketball in India. Learn to be polite dude, it goes a loooooong way.

Tolaha

In the spirit of friendship, Hindi-Chini bhai bhai excetra excetra..... I propose...

Cricket matches between India and China!

J20!

Country flag
J20

Selective reading right?
*sigh* Maybe you didnt read the whole article, but no record exists of who did it first. But maybe you'll remember that the Chinese empire had its peak before Rome or Greece did... Empires spread their influence, prime examples being the British and India with cricket.

J20!

Country flag
In the spirit of friendship, Hindi-Chini bhai bhai excetra excetra..... I propose...

Cricket matches between India and China!
*wicked grin* I propose a basketball game...

blueblood

Why should you be ashamed? Its fun no matter who invented it... I dont remember saying you should be ashamed.
*smiles* CCP legend? The CPC isn't even a century old yet, China counts itself in the thousands of years
I said, football can trace its roots to ancient China, nothing else: Soccer history. How Soccer Was Invented.
So bear with me please. Today it was Holi in India and I am still very much high on Bhaang.

Indians speaking English - Lapdogs of colonial powers.

Chinese speaking English - Going with the globalization.

Indians playing a game of western origin - Colonial mindset.

China playing a game of western origin - It's just a fricking game.

I can bust your chops anyday, anytime for the rest of my lifetime. If you ever want a rational discussion on any topic PM me and be my guest. But be careful of what you wish for.:namaste:

J20!

Country flag
So bear with me please. Today it was Holi in India and I am still very much high on Bhaang.

Indians speaking English - Lapdogs of colonial powers.

Chinese speaking English - Going with the globalization.

Indians playing a game of western origin - Colonial mindset.

China playing a game of western origin - It's just a fricking game.

I can bust your chops anyday, anytime for the rest of my lifetime. If you ever want a rational discussion on any topic PM me and be my guest. But be careful of what you wish for.:namaste:
Hahaha! Everything you've said right now, is what YOU say. I havent said anything on it. Maybe you'd like to ASK what I think for once... Because contrary to what Ray and many Indians on this forum constantly say, we aren't drones with a single mindset. We are all individuals, with individual mindsets. Do you want to know where I stand on what you've said or do you want to continue with your ASSUMPTIONS?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles