W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Headmistress Lynn Small wrote to parents about multicultural school trip
Children will attend 'Explore Islam' workshop at Staffordshire University
'Racial Discrimination' would appear on permanent record if they didn't go
Parents at Littleton Green Community School in Huntington complained
Staffordshire County Council stepped in and head had to apologise

Children of 8 are 'racist' if they miss Islam trip: School's threatening letter to parents is met with outrage | Mail Online

ladder

Country flag
Primary School children to be taken on "Explore Islam" trip through seeing and appreciating Islamic artifacts, its just WOW.
The school thinks children at their age will be able to imbibe anything leave alone anything multicultural from it?

Here, I thought only abject poverty in some countries is ruining childhood of children, I was grossly wrong.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What is the requirement to explore Islam, or for that matter, any religion.

It only encourages the divide!

If they went to South of Spain, it would be a greater education of Islamic heritage.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Possibly encouraged to invade Spain in the first place by Hispano-Romans unhappy with the Vigigoths, the Moors came and stayed for around 700 years, leaving a definite imprint on the country, particularly Andalucia.

The Moors came from north Africa, Muslims,a mixture of Arab and Berbers (the latter from the mountains of Morocco - tribes with their own language that few Arabs would understand).
The name "Moors" comes from the name Mauretania, which at the time referred to the part of north Africa roughly now represented by Algeria and Morocco.

This was a huge change for Spain - a new language, religion, culture and a new name, for the part of the country under Moorish control was known as Al Andalus.

The Moors had a vicious way of dealing with enemies and made sure that people knew about it. As a result there was little resistance at first and they took over Toledo, the capital, within a year. Within a few years, they controlled most of Spain (excluding Asturias).
Although the Moors fought in Asturias, the remaining fighting locals took to the hills and were left alone.

Although the Moors may appear to have conquered most of Spain with relative ease, they by no means had an easy time of it over the years.

The Moors however built splendid palaces, with much evidence remaining today, and their capital was Cordoba - thought to have been the most civilised city in Europe around the 10th century.
The mosque at Cordoba became the second most important Muslim place of worship after Mecca, with a roof supported by 800 pillars of alternating red and white stone.

The Moors further developed agriculture, and in particular, irrigation, by channeling water to where it was needed- many of these systems are still in use today.

They also introduced citrus fruits, figs, pomegranates, sugar cane, cotton, silk and rice.

History of Spain - The Moors

I saw a film in school title El Cid.

It was later I realised El Cid, the King, was actually Al Sidi or Al Sayyid which means in Arabic =, 'Lord'.

Last edited:

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
what can you expect from pakinization of great britain soon to be britistan ohh well what ever
:peace:

Blackwater

what can you expect from pakinization of great britain soon to be britistan ohh well what ever
:peace:
there is no harm in it. school children goes to gurudawara trip also. i have seen gora school children in gurudawara in UK in school dress.

it will help to know each other culture and religion

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Bending over backwards to please islamists!

Briton will surely go down the drain!

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
there is no harm in it. school children goes to gurudawara trip also. i have seen gora school children in gurudawara in UK in school dress.

it will help to know each other culture and religion
yep but there is a defference between visiting voluntarily and some is forcing you to do so with a threat

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles