Chennai says it in Hindi

Status
Not open for further replies.

arya

Country flag
no external enemy is required to break india , we indian will break our natio.

No one is forcing to speak hindi but you cant force any one to not to speak hindi.

You are puting guns on other not to speak hindi.

These is bharat, hindustan,india. We have many things but every thing should be in limit nothing is important to nation .

Not wrong to kill 10 to safe 100000 . I like to see wepaons in hands of cop but not in hands of criminal.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I don't understand you peeve. No other language is being destroyed by using Hindi as a language of communication is some parts of India. English and Hindi are already official languages of our country and therefore get used in the government circulars etc. If Tamils don't want to use Hindi they can always use English, no one is forcing you to use Hindi. Perhaps, English, a foreign language, is being used more often than the Hindi language in official government communications.

I would understand your concern if Tamilnadu was forced to use Hindi in their official communication but that is not happening so your concern is misplaced.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
@dardevil
if hindi is not a link language, why is hindi is imposed officially to be used to communicate in the government affairs,
please donot say they have more speakers, we have more dogs than tigers why tiger is the national animal
Comparing languages like animals is a stupid and pathetic way of putting up your point.

@nrj
rights denial and suppression of rights/facts is different
the whole south agitated with the stupid idea of hindi since 1937, peaked at 1965, still inside everybody
regarding setting up political representations, may be i am part of it maybenot, may be i am giving my support from outside,maybe from inside,maybe in cyberspace
The Govt. of India will have an official language of national scale not the regional.
The Govt. of Tamil Nadu will have an official language of regional scale - Tamil
Imagine that Selum area in Tamil Nadu has its own local language and wants the State Govt. to not use the State level official language with them.
Solution ??

Regards,
Virendra

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles