• Yes

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
This 33% not cheated is the greatest cheating the members of DFI can come up with:taunt::rofl:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I dint cheat before my college..... But as soon as i entered that god forsaken medical college, all hell broke lose..... Instead of thinking about getting a centum I just like many just wanted to cleat the paper which is just 50% of the marks.... Even that has to come by the way of Micro xerox, co operation between the surrounding students, help from the invigilators(yep they do sometimes if they are humans)....

God i hate this life... I just want this Col life to get over soon..... :tsk::tsk:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Same here. Did not copy before coll. But in college the long gaming nights and other bullsh!t (which btw always seemed interesting on the day before the exam) meant that we'd start studying for the exam only at around 1 or 2 on the night before the exam. The strategy for studying was 'Divide and Conquer'. Each student from our gang would learn a topic and then explain it to the other students. Things get done faster this way. Then there would be about 2 or 3 hrs of sleep and off we go to the exam. In the exam I never carried chits. Co-operation between students was the major method.

Tronic

I wish I could cheat, but the university is too damn strict and the penalties for cheating are higher than penalties for failing, so I tend not to. I would rather repeat a class than be shown the door.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles