Cheated in exams?

• Yes

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters

Sabir

DFI TEAM
In college there was afriend whose handwriting was quite similar to mine. So we used to select questions first . If there are six questions to attempt. I should write three, first in my paper then in my friend's paper. My friend used to do the some, first writing three of his favourite questions in his own paper then rewrite the same in my paper. Similarity in our handwriting was so much, especially when we had to write fast, it was impossible for examiner to identify two seperate person had written on same paper.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
In college there was afriend whose handwriting was quite similar to mine. So we used to select questions first . If there are six questions to attempt. I should write three, first in my paper then in my friend's paper. My friend used to do the some, first writing three of his favourite questions in his own paper then rewrite the same in my paper. Similarity in our handwriting was so much, especially when we had to write fast, it was impossible for examiner to identify two seperate person had written on same paper.
Quite freakish !!!!!

natarajan

I used one strategy in test which are conducted by college

I will just sit in exam hall and i will write few page ,then get empty sheets as many as i can and tie those empty sheets with my answer sheet,once exam gets over all answer sheet will be shifted to respective staff room,our college gets over by 3.50 and i used to go there by 4 pm and get my answer sheet.I will go home fill anwer sheet and tie ,then next morning i will go as early as possible and keep my answer sheet

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Never thought a thread even in members corner could go sooooo OT!!!

BTW I feel GK is lying through his nose about his sexcapades. The troll he is, has taken this thread OT!!
People only lie through their teeth not through their nose! I guess that explains it, no need to feel jealous Yusuf!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Yup even I don't believe a woman giving away something like that not happens in the Indian reality not even remotely possible.
What do you know about Indian women? The problem is culture has brainwashed people to believe Indian women are not easy. The things that go on in the BPOs, Nunneries, Collages etc., are pretty well known these days.Just becoz ur an idiot and you dont get any poontang does not mean we are all in it with you idiot.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I got an exam tomorrow(2 actually), the girl behind me is detained so no chance there..any bright ideas for copying?
Drink a can of Red bull while studying and again when you write the exams drink another one right before you enter. It works i tell you, it makes the neurons super active. Try it and let me know.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Drink a can of Red bull while studying and again when you write the exams drink another one right before you enter. It works i tell you, it makes the neurons super active. Try it and let me know.
Well the exams are over, you are late by a day in your reply.
Just for the record, I am gonna fail miserably in half of the papers.

Blackwater

Cheating In Exams

Dear friends

Iam starting this thread to refresh your old memories, we all know, some point of time in school and colleges we have cheated in exams.

Share your methods of cheating and remembering those old days:scared1::scared1::p:thumb::thumb:

p2prada

Almost all through graduation... but never during the finals.

1) Basic copying from others, but it is a fail. They had shitty handwriting. Mine wasn't any good either.

2) Basic chits hidden in sleeves, collars, backside of calculators etc.

3) Photocopy the entire fuking text book that fits in the fingertips. Pretty handy, but difficult without good eyes. I tried it only once but friends always did it.

4) The ole switcheroo. Smuggled answer booklet with written answers, switched with empty one. But I knew what was coming and this was a once in a life time opportunity.

5) Get Q papers before hand. Extremely difficult but achievable.

6) Write all possible answers on exam desk an hour before with a pencil.

7) Smuggle mobile phone in exam hall. Mobile has photos of text book. Happy face after exam.

Depended most on 1, 6 and 7. The rest were on rare occasions. 4 was the rarest.

I was caught twice. I got away the first time because I have a very innocent look about me. The second time, was caught with the mobile. The examiner actually egged me on, did not mind my copying.

Note all these were internal exams and almost never finals. On finals, we resorted to only 1.

Heck the squad has patted me down many times. My friend was stripped off his shirt, T-shirt below that and his shoes and socks.

If the security is lax, I would recommend number 7 as with the new android phones we can install folder blockers etc if we get caught. You can pass off the mobile as a mistake that you will never repeat again. :p

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Almost all through graduation... but never during the finals.

1) Basic copying from others, but it is a fail. They had shitty handwriting. Mine wasn't any good either.

2) Basic chits hidden in sleeves, collars, backside of calculators etc.

3) Photocopy the entire fuking text book that fits in the fingertips. Pretty handy, but difficult without good eyes. I tried it only once but friends always did it.

4) The ole switcheroo. Smuggled answer booklet with written answers, switched with empty one. But I knew what was coming and this was a once in a life time opportunity.

5) Get Q papers before hand. Extremely difficult but achievable.

6) Write all possible answers on exam desk an hour before with a pencil.

7) Smuggle mobile phone in exam hall. Mobile has photos of text book. Happy face after exam.

Depended most on 1, 6 and 7. The rest were on rare occasions. 4 was the rarest.

I was caught twice. I got away the first time because I have a very innocent look about me. The second time, was caught with the mobile. The examiner actually egged me on, did not mind my copying.

Note all these were internal exams and almost never finals. On finals, we resorted to only 1.

Heck the squad has patted me down many times. My friend was stripped off his shirt, T-shirt below that and his shoes and socks.

If the security is lax, I would recommend number 7 as with the new android phones we can install folder blockers etc if we get caught. You can pass off the mobile as a mistake that you will never repeat again. :p
Man, you are as good with members corner threads as in serious one. Even here you come up with a long and informative post!!!

Blackwater

Posting in another thread made me think of this. How many of you cheated in exams?

What was the "modus operandi"??

Poll!!!

delete.................................

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I read that Bw, you poster the thread today whereas I had started this thread in September 2011.

warriorextreme

Country flag
i never cheated in any exam...even in engineering i was week in engineering drawing in my first year....during exams my friend saw one of my diagram and said it is wrong and said check my diagram and draw...but i did not do it and finally failed in that exam :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles