• Yes

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
In 10th grade my tamil teacher had a crush on me and her husband was in the merchant navy and did not used to come home for months, she took tutions at home too and one day other kids did not come to tutions and she spoke well with me and slowly started to touch me and feel me and used to rub herself hard to check if i got an erection. Then slowly she put her hands on me and i understood there was no classes today. I to slowly grabbed her while i took her breasts in my hand softly, i could feel her heart raceing as she kissed me and we made out that day. Later i understood the 10th exams where board exams and she cant do anything, i felt so used! :rolleyes:
DFI or ISS.net?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
In class 6 we had south Indian teacher and what a beauty she was....she was atleast 5'10 in height, not fair complexion but light brown and big pointy tits. The way they bounced mesmerized the whole class for half a year and then she took leave for months because her bastard husband got her pregnant and her substitute was a fat slob but atleast she passed me even though i failed in maths subject.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
You still in collage messe? May be you can work with Saya as an inturn after you ever pass out.
My adventures with becoming a pilot came to a crashing halt...i will be joining faculty of law delhi in few months time. My family is already filled with countless lawyers so getting work shouldn't be too difficult. I plan to work as trainee after i pass first year.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
My adventures with becoming a pilot came to a crashing halt...i will be joining faculty of law delhi in few months time. My family is already filled with countless lawyers so getting work shouldn't be too difficult. I plan to work as trainee after i pass first year.
What do you mean by crashing halt? Did you try copying there? :D

Anyway how old are you buddy?

Oracle

In 10th grade my tamil teacher had a crush on me and her husband was in the merchant navy and did not used to come home for months, she took tutions at home too and one day other kids did not come to tutions and she spoke well with me and slowly started to touch me and feel me and used to rub herself hard to check if i got an erection. Then slowly she put her hands on me and i understood there was no classes today. I to slowly grabbed her while i took her breasts in my hand softly, i could feel her heart raceing as she kissed me and we made out that day. Later i understood the 10th exams where board exams and she cant do anything, i felt so used! :rolleyes:
Get yourself checked at Apollo in Nungambakkam.

You did the right thing, stay away from sin:D and you'd be rewarded someday:whistle:
I know God, I know. I am not Godless. :D

Well i was caught cheating with my pants down! :D
Why were your pants down? Is this the reason why you never passed out. :pound:

Oracle got raped by a male teacher and he didnt even attend school.
How do you know? :heh:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
What do you mean by crashing halt? Did you try copying there? :D

Anyway how old are you buddy?
Needed to pass maths and physics and couldn't clear it plus there are countless experienced pilot jobless and cost of becoming a pilot is at minimum 30 lakhs or above. So i shall not plunge into that circus...im 24.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Get yourself checked at Apollo in Nungambakkam.:
Why would anyone want to get checked into an hospital for haveing sex, would you get checked into an hospital for eatting food every time?

Oracle

Why would anyone want to get checked into an hospital for haveing sex, would you get checked into an hospital for eatting food every time?
If you would have passed board exams, you'd have known it.

Btw, it's not collage. It's college.

Country flag
This is the cheating on exam thread not cheating on husband thread.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Needed to pass maths and physics and couldn't clear it plus there are countless experienced pilot jobless and cost of becoming a pilot is at minimum 30 lakhs or above. So i shall not plunge into that circus...im 24.
I guess so, it very competitive line but its a cool job though. Good luck with the Law thing.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles