Cheated in Exams?

Cheated in exams?

• Yes

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters

plugwater

I know you wanted pay back on the engineering thread.

Usually they allow you to help each other in the Work shop but you payed the lab assistant to get your stuff? :p
yeah, getting stuffs from lab assistant is better than lab assistant throwing you out of lab :p

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Supporting the cause of all honest students.

Satyameva Jayate!
Its good to support people from the outside. However this thread is for people who attended school and collages not for people who never had any formal education like you. Please stay out of this thread.

Iamanidiot

I seduced my female classmate to get help in the compilers lab.She asked for a kiss I gave one.Had to lick my own ass to get rid of the bad taste of my mouth later.Had to do more to get rid of the relationship ..yet to succeed,In the long look t seems to be a good decision

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
GK, it's not collage. It is college. :D

Bah! Madrasis in arms! :p
No not really, some people pick up english that to with an accent by just rubbing shoulders, it does not require 4th class. Now go sit your ass in that corner and cry it out loud.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I seduced my female classmate to get help in the compilers lab.She asked for a kiss I gave one.Had to lick my own ass to get rid of the bad taste of my mouth later.Had to do more to get rid of the relationship ..yet to succeed,In the long look t seems to be a good decision
In class 12 computers practical exam a girl sitting besides me had chits in her bra, the cbse teacher had searched us boys like we were criminals while leaving girls alone...she had a crush on me but was a slut and her friend was my gf so i got her to share the chits with me. she had nice body and i still regret to this day not to have gone further with her. But in board theory exam she copied mine and overall she got 72 and i got 76...my gf had maths instead and got 59.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
So JP you must have been a good looker or was that girl blind as a moon bat?

Oracle

In class 12 computers practical exam a girl sitting besides me had chits in her bra, the cbse teacher had searched us boys like we were criminals while leaving girls alone...she had a crush on me but was a slut and her friend was my gf so i got her to share the chits with me. she had nice body and i still regret to this day not to have gone further with her. But in board theory exam she copied mine and overall she got 72 and i got 76...my gf had maths instead and got 59.
During board exam, students of all schools were mixed up and 2 were made to sit on a bench. There was a girl sitting next to me on the bench. I was already nervous.

Then I saw her taking out chits from her bra and many other places and was shocked. I would finish my subject and go out of the hall. We did talk a little though.

Only after the exams were over did I realize how hot she was and why I should have let her copy from me.

No not really, some people pick up english that to with an accent by just rubbing shoulders, it does not require 4th class. Now go sit your ass in that corner and cry it out loud.
Ok Saaaar! :D

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
In 10th grade my tamil teacher had a crush on me and her husband was in the merchant navy and did not used to come home for months, she took tutions at home too and one day other kids did not come to tutions and she spoke well with me and slowly started to touch me and feel me and used to rub herself hard to check if i got an erection. Then slowly she put her hands on me and i understood there was no classes today. I to slowly grabbed her while i took her breasts in my hand softly, i could feel her heart raceing as she kissed me and we made out that day. Later i understood the 10th exams where board exams and she cant do anything, i felt so used! :rolleyes:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
In 10th grade my tamil teacher had a crush on me and her husband was in the merchant navy and did not used to come home for months, she took tutions at home too and one day other kids did not come to tutions and she spoke well with me and slowly started to touch me and feel me and used to rub herself hard to check if i got an erection. Then slowly she put her hands on me and i understood there was no classes today. I to slowly grabbed her while i took her breasts in my hand softly, i could feel her heart raceing as she kissed me and we made out that day. Later i understood the 10th exams where board exams and she cant do anything, i felt so used! :rolleyes:
so you were raped ?

Illusive

Country flag
During board exam, students of all schools were mixed up and 2 were made to sit on a bench. There was a girl sitting next to me on the bench. I was already nervous.

Then I saw her taking out chits from her bra and many other places and was shocked. I would finish my subject and go out of the hall. We did talk a little though.

Only after the exams were over did I realize how hot she was and why I should have let her copy from me.
You did the right thing, stay away from sin:D and you'd be rewarded someday:whistle:

plugwater

I thought this thread is about cheating in exams, it is not about everybody's sexual experience GK :p

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles