Champions Trophy: India beat Belgium 4-2 in quarters, set for semis

thethinker

Country flag
Re: Champions Trophy: India beat Belgium 4-2 in quarters, set for semi

Aray hamaray teen Bando ney naga nacha or tu itna taras gai tarap gai .
Roondu Indians ... Ab hum final haar bhi gai tu kiya hoa. Tumhai tu tumharay ghar Mai rola dia.
Here is what @musalman meant in English
=======================================================================================================
Our 3 guys danced nude and it makes Indians cry. Even if we lose finals what's the big deal now? We have already made you cry on your soil.
========================================================================================================
Response to him :

In Hindi :

Shabaash!
Yehi jihadi dimaag hame pata hai tumhara aur tumhare watan ka. Baar baar yehi saabit kar rahe ho chahe yeh hain 26/11 Taj ke bando ho ya fir hockey players

In English :

Bravo!
This is the jihadi mindset that we are well aware of Pakis. Thanks for the confirmation over and over whether it is chaps from 26/11 Taj attacks or your hockey players.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shirman

Country flag

Yahi tau Farak Hai Jinnah Miya ke Launde aur hum hindustaniyo me
Jinnah Miya ke Cheeni Usmani Final tak tik te nahi kyon ke who Made in China hai
Hume Kaam Fateh Karna Ba Khuda Achee tarah ata hai......

By the way its good for Pakis that these matches are going on in non Hindi/Urdu North Indian states.......
Imagine 8000 to 10000 people in jam pack stadium saying "Stadium me Thandi Pakistaniyo Teri Ami Ameerika ki Dollar wali Randi" I used to feel bad for Pakis during such moments of India-Pak cricket clashes but after the Paki hockey team's Jinnah Miya Tehzeeb i feel they are worth every bit of it............

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Roondu Indians ... Ab hum final haar bhi gai tu kiya hoa. Tumhai tu tumharay ghar Mai rola dia.
We are not impressed with your GAY Paki Players doing nude dance. This nanga naach is a part of your Paki GAY bacchabazi culture onleeeee and these Paki players should have done this in their childhood and used to it. :lol:

Send some Islamic Paki woman to do nanga naach for us and we would be impressed... for example Veena Malik... see below for more. :pound:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UKJOxeetI...-grade-pakistani-mujra-2012-hot-boobos-17.jpg
https://i1.ytimg.com/vi/LLv-ZBpmUYY/hqdefault.jpg
http://www.pakistani-mujra.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Saima-Khan-Pictures.jpg

brational

Country flag

Tum logon ka dimaag hamesha laat khane ke baad thikane lagta hai. Hamesha India ke pair pakadte ho. Saalo thuk ke chaat te ho.. Nanga Nachne se pehle socha nahi ke baad me pair pakad na padega?

Blackwater

Hockey India suspends ties with pak

now , how will these fake gairati paki players earn their living??. how will they feed their families.??:p:p

soon their families will be on roads begging and their sisters will land in hira mandi, akhir roti to khani ha
:taunt::taunt::taunt:

DingDong

Country flag

Please strap a suicide vest and go KABOOM to celebrate the great Victory.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

ladder

Country flag

LoL! epic. The Pakis are behaving like dehati aurat after FIH banned two players.

Yesterday Pakis were claiming as if they won a war (on Indian soil), why bother if two were KIA in the war.

ladder

Country flag

Pakistanis are saying that their team has not been paid for 10 months and still own silver. I say don't pay them for next 20 months and they will surely win gold in 2016 Champions trophy. #simplelogic

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Just read that federation of international hickey FIH has a 1500 crore deal with star sports for seven years, hockey india is becoming another BCCI. Not bad ha!!!

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Thik hai bros.. koi baat nai.. saalo mein ek baar toh jeette hai bechara.. khushi sambhali nai gayi.. thoda out of control ho gaye.. bache samajh ke chhod do.. !!

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Today you lost! Accept it.
Nope, YOU LOST. By misbehaving. Entire hockey watching world hates those pakis now. :rofl:

Kshatriya87

Country flag

You're just being a soar loser digging up old history to somehow ease the humiliation and the pain of defeat at your own home ground. Here's your reply.
Its not called being sour. Its called a reaction, to the stupid immature non-sportsmanship of silly pakis.

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Yeah whatever, we kicked you out of the finals on your own soil.

Ohh this victory was sweet.
I'm just happy the silly pakis didn't blow themselves up in the middle of the ground in happiness. :rofl:

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Instead of replying to these whining kids, there's one thing I want to say: It was a good match with a new format and as a hockey fan it made me proud to see two Asian rival teams who have dominated field hockey for decades, in the the semis. The better team won.

Ofcourse as a Pakistan i want us to lift the trophy but if we had lost the semi final to India, i would still have supported her against Germany in the final.
Because hockey belongs in the Sub Continent, no matter if it goes to Pakistan or India.

The moment we bring politics and hatred into the this, the sport looses. So please stop baiting me with cheap shots and enjoy the final.

Yes it was a good match. Very good indeed. Which the immature pakis turned the other way around after.

Kshatriya87

Country flag

India suspend hockey ties with pak . Aab beta soon they will be banned from indian hockey league . Roti kaha se khao ge muhahahahahahahahahaha
BUM phod ke :rofl:

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Hockey India suspends ties with pak

now , how will these fake gairati paki players earn their living??. how will they feed their families.??:p:p

soon their families will be on roads begging and their sisters will land in hira mandi, akhir roti to khani ha
:taunt::taunt::taunt:

They will supply mules and goats for reasonable rape charges. Freaking dallas. !!

davidbenjamin

..........Deleted.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles