Chakravyuh movie: Maoists vs Police

bhramos

Country flag
[video=youtube_share;OnamEA8iLGY]http://youtu.be/OnamEA8iLGY[/video]
this is almost real thing and same thing occurs in maoist effected areas ......
want your comments...

please only comment after watching the trailer

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Looks like an interesting movie.

The maoists are nothing but rag tag bandits, if they had a moral conscious like they claim then wouldn't be derailing train tracks and killing countless civilians.

The police and politicians are corrupt and the army is deployed with both its hand tied so as to keep the status quo.

bhramos

Country flag
Looks like an interesting movie.

The maoists are nothing but rag tag bandits, if they had a moral conscious like they claim then wouldn't be derailing train tracks and killing countless civilians.

The police and politicians are corrupt and the army is deployed with both its hand tied so as to keep the status quo.
their are so many groups.. but i only posted thread to show, how bussinessmen using Police Force to get or grab Forest land...

bhramos

Country flag
[video=youtube_share;GT-FGm-nSmw]http://youtu.be/GT-FGm-nSmw[/video]

EzioAltaïr

That's the big irony of the whole Maoist movement. On the one hand the cause they fight for (or at least claim to fight for) is just, on the other hand their methods aren't. :(

Gonna have to see this movie when it releases.

bhramos

Country flag
That's the big irony of the whole Maoist movement. On the one hand the cause they fight for (or at least claim to fight for) is just, on the other hand their methods aren't. :(

Gonna have to see this movie when it releases.
are you experienced living in those conditions around forests...!!!
i have seen the conditions with and without maoists... i still live in similar place but without maoists...

this is a whole different issue, i wouldnt like to comment and hurt other members feeling and love for our forces...

EzioAltaïr

are you experienced living in those conditions around forests...!!!
i have seen the conditions with and without maoists... i still live in similar place but without maoists...

this is a whole different issue, i wouldnt like to comment and hurt other members feeling and love for our forces...
Never lived around a forest. Always in one urban area or the other. :D

warriorextreme

Country flag
Grabbing land of aadivasis is wrong..
derailing trains and blowing off the railways is wrong..
I wonder where all the right things have disappeared?

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
This is true but only partly. I always said that the Maoists started with a noble cause. But in recent years they have become the real terrorists.

If they had attacked the politicians and killed them and not harmed the common man, then I would call them true fighters for a cause. Instead they bomb the common man, kill government workers, kidnap, extort money, terrorize villages and murder people in cold blood. They fix bombs and kill civilian buses passing by. They don't let development take place so that they don't run out of complaining about how inefficient the government is. If they really want development, they have to stand aside and let construction workers do the job; but instead they kidnap and kill them so that there is no development and they can continue to brainwash people.

I have been to many of these places for projects that adjoin forests. Government IS to blame YES... but so ARE the Maoists who have now tasted political blood.

They will NEVER have the balls to attack a Chidambaram, Patil, Sonia or Rahul but will continue killing the "aam aadmi" because they can.

They have proven that they are nothing more than bandits and terrorists who have lost their just cause and are now the same as Lashkar e Taiba.

If this escapist government is no willing to accept that doesn't change reality.

Maoists have strayed away from a just cause and now like terrorists must be put down with extreme prejudice and brute force.

Those who support these people even after their crimes against the common innocent man whether in Media (Roy, etc) in public (Soren etc) should be caught and finished off immediately because it is propaganda that spreads through "soft" mediums like these supporters.

And these supporters should first be destroyed. Once they are obliterated, the Maoist propaganda machine will be doomed and so will they be.

If the GOI wanted, Maoists would be history by now, but politicians intentionally don't do anything because they find the use of keeping problems alive.

Just like how it happened with Virappan, Phoolan devi and other such bandits who were earlier used for politics and put down; now Maoists are used and once their use is over, the GOI will simply send in troops, tanks and jets and annihilate them.

Last edited:

bhramos

Country flag
Grabbing land of aadivasis is wrong..
derailing trains and blowing off the railways is wrong..
I wonder where all the right things have disappeared?
"There is always 3 sides to every story. Your side, their side and the TRUTH."

Police side, Moaist side and common man's truth... i wonder nobody speak about Common Man's truth..
you also same....

Snuggy321

[video=youtube_share;OnamEA8iLGY]http://youtu.be/OnamEA8iLGY[/video]
this is almost real thing and same thing occurs in maoist effected areas ......
want your comments...

please only comment after watching the trailer
Seems to be interesting, definitely going to watch it.
PS: Seems like B-wood also fell in love with the Tavor family :thumb:

mikhail

Country flag
Is it just me, or do they show an older INSAS firing on full-auto here. :rotflmao:
mate they even showed our 1ASLR in auto mode:pound:!actually most of the weapons used in this movie are toys(i mean in hollywood movies they use the real guns with blank bullets,but in bollywoods most of the movies still use all these toy AKs and INSAS:lol:!).i think the firing made by the X-95 shown here is totally graphical(just look at the scene carefully and you'll understand that).

Snuggy321

mate they even showed our 1ASLR in auto mode:pound:!actually most of the weapons used in this movie are toys(i mean in hollywood movies they use the real guns with blank bullets,but in bollywoods most of the movies still use all these toy AKs and INSAS:lol:!).i think the firing made by the X-95 shown here is totally graphical(just look at the scene carefully and you'll understand that).
Sadly its true :(
Unless you ask the MOD or the Home Ministry for support, you wont really get the chance to use real weapons due to our strict gun laws regarding automatic weapons

Global Defence

New threads

Articles