Ceding Aksai Chin not an option for India

CCTV

Yeah, that's why China does not dare to do anything even about Taiwan (hard-to-locate-on-map)....:rofl:
Japanese island you are talking about remains firmly under Japanese control even without a single Japanese person inhabiting that; that's called exercising power & wielding a stick; especially when your jets are regularly chased away from the periphery of those islands despite all the brouhaha your jingoists managed to raise. Just see what these nations can do to you on their own. USA hardly needed to be bothered so far. Forget USN, even Indian Navy ships make intermittent forays with extended presence in South China Sea (your so-called exclusive preserve of influence). See, first you need to learn dealing with with immediate neighbors like Vietnam, Phillipines, Taiwan, Malaysia etc. Containing even a single of them would be a formidable accomplishment for you, if that ever materializes. So far it has not. Only after that, you can think of regional powers of Japan & India. USA & Russia are in a different league, & would continue to be so in this century. Reasons: I have already explained in my earlier post that you replied upon. Only when you have fixed the fundamental flaws with your system, you can dream of becoming a world power. Under the autocratic dispensation you have been under since last 60 years, that has not happened. Till that goes away, your dreams are just that... wet dreams.:lol:
Well seems you had a nice wet dream.

We just got another island from Philipinese yestady. What is US of A doing now?
Manila protests presence of PLA warship off Spratlys|Politics|News|WantChinaTimes.com

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
any link to prove it?
1962, yeah. Typical Chinese display of treachery, backstabbing & unwieldy opportunism at its best & then, running away at first sight of counter-attack. :lol: Your people were & are nothing but cannon-fodder serving the megalomaniac ambitions of its Commie masters. My sympathies to your continued plight.
^^ Read that & Now Google is your best friend..

CCTV

1962, yeah. Typical Chinese display of treachery, backstabbing & unwieldy opportunism at its best & then, running away at first sight of counter-attack. :lol: Your people were & are nothing but cannon-fodder serving the megalomaniac ambitions of its Commie masters. My sympathies to your continued plight.
If you said is true , why IA not hold a counter strike?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
We value every life and preserve it, And fight for freedom exactly opposite of your ideology..

That is why you proud of getting your men into grinder in form of Human waves and advising other to do the same..

True colors are out ?

A big if , if china can win but using human wave why not India?:laugh:

CCTV

We value every life and preserve it, And fight for freedom exactly opposite of your ideology..

That is why you proud of getting your men into grinder in form of Human waves and advising other to do the same..

True colors are out ?
Well , if you lose, you can lost a lot more lives.

TrueSpirit

IA did, in fact, several of them & few counter-strikes were quite deep but PLA was then nowhere to be seen, perhaps to avoid loss of face when encountering a prepared opposition.

If you said is true , why IA not hold a counter strike?

CCTV

IA did, in fact, several of them & few counter-strikes were quite deep but PLA was then nowhere to be seen, perhaps to avoid loss of face when encountering a prepared opposition.
Really, how can PLA sent back POWs and captured weapons to IA?

TrueSpirit

Done already & found a whole plethora of sordid tales....fiasco one after another...repeated episodes of illegal encroachments (you are always so good at stealing when no one is looking) & scooting away as soon as armed escalation is in sight.....why cannot you put up a real fight when push comes to shove..why this kleptomania in all spheres ?
Google " Philippines China"

CCTV

Done already & found a whole plethora of sordid tales....fiasco one after another...repeated episodes of illegal encroachments (you are always so good at stealing when no one is looking) & scooting away as soon as armed escalation is in sight.....why cannot you put up a real fight when push comes to shove..why this kleptomania in all spheres ?
Well, they can fight with PLAN to take the island back.
Or ask their US papa to do it.

TrueSpirit

Really, how can PLA sent back POWs and captured weapons to IA?
With unprepared opponents, who said you were any bad at it.....but when in face of a real conflict with an opponent who have seen your true colours, you are nowhere to be seen & that is precisely why people are simply un-interested in your antics & propaganda. Too shy to duel, right ?

CCTV

With unprepared opponents, who said you were any bad at it.....but when in face of a real conflict with an opponent who have seen your true colours, you are nowhere to be seen & that is precisely people are simply un-interested in those mis-adventures. Too shy to duel, right ?
Then, if nowhere to seen, how can PLA sent your body bags,POWs and captured weapon to you?

TrueSpirit

Well, they can fight with PLAN to take the island back.
Or ask their US papa to do it.
Oh, you could not understand athing what I wrote. Gotchya...:p Wait till tomorrow, will make you learn language & basic communication. So that you continue to entertain us in this forum.

CCTV

Oh, you could not understand athing what I wrote. Gotchya...:p Wait till tomorrow, will make you learn language & basic communication. So that you continue to entertain us in this forum.
Why tomorrow ?

TrueSpirit

Then, if nowhere to seen, how can PLA sent your body bags,POWs and captured weapon to you?
Re-read my first sentence. Arguing for the sake of arguing leads nowhere. There should be some merit in your argument.
I cannot teach basic English to each one of your kins . Already one of you types is in line...

CCTV

Re-read my first sentence. Arguing for the sake of arguing leads nowhere. There should be some merit in your argument.
I cannot teach basic English to each one of your kins . Already one of you types is in line...
Well, US have seen in 60's, USSR have seen in 80's.

desicanuk

thank you for admitting it.

now there is no point in crying about any of our retaliation, basically any actions we took against india after the 1950's. including support for pakistan and other such contentious issues.

you supported these guys, we supported others against you. since you started it first, what did you expect us to do.
Nothing!Just put your tail between your legs and run before you get ejected from Tibet and East Turkestan and Inner Mongolia too.That should make AC a non issue.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles