CCP downplaying India's progress for regime legitimacy

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Fuck CCP
Are you Indians are so vulnerable to psychological response from China? Are you not well dignified about yourself that you will be so easily downgraded?
WTF man!
I blame your paki wife for your insecurities recently dude. She has turned you into a Paki mentally:dude:.

Get out before you become a full paki

Shredder

Country flag
Fuck CCP
Are you Indians are so vulnerable to psychological response from China? Are you not well dignified about yourself that you will be so easily downgraded?
WTF man!
How many are using this buggers ID? :crazy:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I blame your paki wife for your insecurities recently dude. She has turned you into a Paki mentally:dude:.

Get out before you become a full paki
You Indians are full of insecurities. Thats why you talk about losing...

Getting a muslim girl to our side itself is a victory that too from Pakistan..

agar itna gurda hai na tujh mein bho*dike toh kar ke dikha... yahan pe dialog mazi mat kar..

James-bond

Country flag
You Indians are full of insecurities. Thats why you talk about losing...

Getting a muslim girl to our side itself is a victory that too from Pakistan..

agar itna gurda hai na tujh mein bho*dike toh kar ke dikha... yahan pe dialog mazi mat kar..
U are talking like marrying a muzz girl is an great achievement :rofl:Most Hindu families hates them because they eat beef, it is unthinkable to touch that $hit person.

Of-course girls always girls they stop eating beef and follow Hindu rituals after marriage .... btw more muzz girls marry Hindu boys because in India majority puncture walas/rag pickers are muzzies and girls always prefer only one thing in life...... MONEY honey(settled groom)... It is universal magnet.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Most Hindu families hates them because they eat beef, it is unthinkable to touch that $hit person.
most of the people in kerela and south india eat beef and even in north east india they eat beef. no big deal. By the way she dislikes beef.. and I love to eat mutton
btw more muzz girls marry Hindu boys because in India majority puncture walas/rag pickers are muzzies and girls always prefer only one thing in life...... MONEY honey(settled groom)... It is universal magnet
Ok love guru
try your best ..

James-bond

Country flag
most of the people in kerela and south india eat beef and even in north east india they eat beef. no big deal. By the way she dislikes beef.. and I love to eat mutton
Ok love guru
try your best ..
am south Indian my self don't teach me your stupidity,In commie $hit hole kerala some Hindus may eat not all like as many muzzies eat pork. :rofl:

Not loveguru but knew many things. Just go ask anyone which people lives in filthy ghettos,punture walas or Rag pickers .... If u have minimum single digit IQ u definitely knew ladies psychology instead blabbering about paki gf!

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
am south Indian my self don't teach me your stupidity,In commie $hit hole kerala some Hindus may eat not all like as many muzzies eat pork. :rofl:

Not loveguru but knew many things. Just go ask anyone which people lives in filthy ghettos,punture walas or Rag pickers .... If u have minimum single digit IQ u definitely knew ladies psychology instead blabbering about paki gf!
I know you are frustrated

How many are using this buggers ID? :crazy:
I am called screambowl because of some reason :D

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Didn't I tell you all sorts of bad things will happen if Xi gave himself indefinite power? Here's an example:

Now Xi's detractors as well as the people he thought were his political allies, will turn around to hurt him. Nobody wants their political climbs to be capped. You can expect more separatism, social-unrest, and upheaval, funded by Xi's deep-pocketed detractors within CCP.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Didn't I tell you all sorts of bad things will happen if Xi gave himself indefinite power? Here's an example:

Now Xi's detractors as well as the people he thought were his political allies, will turn around to hurt him. Nobody wants their political climbs to be capped. You can expect more separatism, social-unrest, and upheaval, funded by Xi's deep-pocketed detractors within CCP.
Turkish guy probably did not even know what is being said...
Photo op sirji, nothing much...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles