CCP Clowns offer "Extensive Gratitude Education Campaign"

B0seRaoMenonModi

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Italy have freedom , and it have almost the highest mortality rate , do you have any comment?
they just detained their whole country..that's hardly freedom. freedom is an illusion that's seems real when times are prosperous and peaceful

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Rest of the world should take CCP to court and make them pay in monetary terms.

Countries that have loans from China should negate on them unless China pays for the economic and life cost of it's colossal criminal mishandling of the virus.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
they just detained their whole country..that's hardly freedom. freedom is an illusion that's seems real when times are prosperous and peaceful
So if your Canada have so many case like Italy , do you support isolation or free to go?

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Rest of the world should take CCP to court and make them pay in monetary terms.

Countries that have loans from China should negate on them unless China pays for the economic and life cost of it's colossal criminal mishandling of the virus.
So USA pay for H1N1 first???????????????

B0seRaoMenonModi

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So if your Canada have so many case like Italy , do you support isolation or free to go?
while you're trying to frame this as the communist party just quarantining over Corona.. they've murdered chinese people for over 60 years. China handled the Corona thing poorly in the beginning but managed to stop it at least in their own country.

...but isolating people for having an opinion on politics or social issues or because they're falun gong or Muslim is wrong and why no one who's lived in a country with personal rights really look down on china

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
while you're trying to frame this as the communist party just quarantining over Corona.. they've murdered chinese people for over 60 years. China handled the Corona thing poorly in the beginning but managed to stop it at least in their own country.

...but isolating people for having an opinion on politics or social issues or because they're falun gong or Muslim is wrong and why no one who's lived in a country with personal rights really look down on china
So you think freedom USA and Italy performance better than China in the beginning of coronavirus?

And if your Canada have so many case like Italy , do you support isolation or free to go?

B0seRaoMenonModi

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So you think freedom USA and Italy performance better than China in the beginning of coronavirus?

And if your Canada have so many case like Italy , do you support isolation or free to go?
I think freedom and human rights will make the government accountable and make them work much harder to control pandemics like these

I can't say I would or would not support a quarantine until and if it were to happens. you'd have to use the current facts from a free media to ascertain if it was the correct move and if it's wrong we just vote out the administration next election. That's the big upside to democracy and freedom.

you can't vote out cccp leaders so they don't have to make timely decisions that save or improve the lives of Chinese people

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I think freedom and human rights will make the government accountable and make them work much harder to control pandemics like these

I can't say I would or would not support a quarantine until and if it were to happens. you'd have to use the current facts from a free media to ascertain if it was the correct move and if it's wrong we just vote out the administration next election. That's the big upside to democracy and freedom.

you can't vote out cccp leaders so they don't have to make timely decisions that save or improve the lives of Chinese people
China don't use vote to Let a party to go away , If the party don't have ability , it will lead to a revolution. This party will wipe out by people, like KMT , it will not appear in China .

Democracy or dictatorship each has its own advantages and disadvantages, whichever is better depends on their performance.

B0seRaoMenonModi

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
China don't use vote to Let a party to go away , If the party don't have ability , it will lead to a revolution. This party will wipe out by people, like KMT , it will not appear in China .

Democracy or dictatorship each has its own advantages and disadvantages, whichever is better depends on their performance.
The entire world knows you can't vote or criticise any Chinese communist official much less remove them from office. no need to tell us water is wet sir.

Can you tell us the advantages a dictatorship have and what disadvantages a free society have?

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The entire world knows you can't vote or criticise any Chinese communist official much less remove them from office. no need to tell us water is wet sir.

Can you tell us the advantages a dictatorship have and what disadvantages a free society have?
Just like the plague of China and Italy and the United States this time.

Testing and treatment in China are free of charge. I do n’t know if the treatment is free in the United States.

Suspected patient segregated for free , food and live for free, I do n’t know if the segregated is free in the United States.

China has controlled the epidemic, with less than 50 new cases being added daily across the country. Italy and the U.S. don't know when to control the outbreak

There is almost no homeless in the street of China, I do n’t know if there have homeless in the United States.

China has universal medical insurance. Farmers pay about 200 RMB (30USD) a year. In this way, about 75% of the cost can be insured when they go to the hospital for all diseases. I do n’t know the medicine insurance status in the United States

Last edited:

B0seRaoMenonModi

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Just like the plague of China and Italy and the United States this time.

Testing and treatment in China are free of charge. I do n’t know if the treatment is free in the United States.

China has controlled the epidemic, with less than 50 new cases being added daily across the country. Italy and the U.S. don't know when to control the outbreak

So you think if the average Chinese person had freedom and human rights they would just infect and kill the entire human race with diseases and the dictatorship of xi mao is what stops it?

why do you think so little of your fellow countrymen and neighbors?

the disease came from China, China has by far the most cases and deaths. Chinese immigrants and tourists were the ones who spread the disease around the world. why are you patting Xi the pooh on the back because for one day Italy or south Korea has more cases than you?

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Comparison of medical costs between China and the United States
Chinese fees (RMB) on the left and US fees (USD) on the right
Among them, Chinese medical insurance can reimburse about 60% -80%, and the US medical insurance reimbursement amount is not clear.

p31477976-1.jpg

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So you think if the average Chinese person had freedom and human rights they would just infect and kill the entire human race with diseases and the dictatorship of xi mao is what stops it?

why do you think so little of your fellow countrymen and neighbors?

the disease came from China, China has by far the most cases and deaths. Chinese immigrants and tourists were the ones who spread the disease around the world. why are you patting Xi the pooh on the back because for one day Italy or south Korea has more cases than you?
How many people in China , and how many people in Italy?

China 80000 case , 3200death of 1.4B people

Italy 12000case , 860death of 60M people.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
again with no civilian or media oversight no one believes what chicoms says
Yes , this is the west think .

If what he said is not reasonable, then your data is false

Do you see the curve of China and Italy is almost the same?

And Double standard ,Same isolation
China: Violations of Personal Freedom
Italy: effective risk reduction

B0seRaoMenonModi

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yes , this is the west think .

If what he said is not reasonable, then your data is false

Do you see the curve of China and Italy is almost the same?

And Double standard ,Same isolation
China: Violations of Personal Freedom
Italy: effective risk reduction
this I what any human being with common sense thinks. if you have nothing to hide why silence people?

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
this I what any human being with common sense thinks. if you have nothing to hide why silence people?
There is no silence people, don't you know that China has Weibo and today's headlines and tik-tok?

All kind of information is there.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
And about free speech ,

Why Edward Snowden dare not go back to USA?

How did the person who tell Hillary's mailbox incident in the past two years accidentally died?

Do you think USA have really free speech?

Do you believe 1312 Covid-19 case in USA is true?

Last edited:

B0seRaoMenonModi

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I'm not defending any nation here bro

every country could and should have handled this outbreak better..even Canada America India etc

free speech is great but it's luxury in tough times. people that care about humanity just want leaders that care about the average person and free speech does help make that happen Imo but we all have opinions.

I don't really follow internal.American squabbles. Washington is just Hollywood for ugly people . only thing that's matters is how trump treats canada to me

Corona whatever i wouldn't be suprised if it spreads. canadIan officials already said we may have 30% infection rate before it gets controlled. I'm worried about my family friends community just like you are

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles