Cash lure for Parsis to have more babies

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Well said.

Women may worry about skin colour, which I doubt.

But then this bloke from Pakistan must be the effeminate type and so he is obsessed with the lightness of skin!

dhananjay1

Being "rich and educated" was not a reason for population decline in the past. The reason for population decline among "educated" today is because today educated means following norms of western ideologies as being "true" or "progressive". One of these norms is what is termed as "feminism" which is a reason for antipathy for the whole tradition of marriage itself. Whichever culture follows this ideology, sees decline in their numbers as seen everywhere from Japan to European countries to "educated" classes in developing countries.

Free Karma

There was an article about the parsi population decline on reddit a few years ago, in India it was going down due to many factors such as emmigration to the west, intermarriage (children cannot be accepted as parsi if the blood isnt pure but the spouse can be baptised), and womens education was blamed
Are Parsis on a path to self-destruction?

These sort of schemes can be seen else where too, I remember there was cash rewards somewhere in Kerala I think for having more than x number of children:
Church offers Rs 10,000 reward for fifth child

In the above case it was mentioned that the scheme was not meant as an incentive, but as a helping had for larger families....lol

pkp8n

My Indians friends i am not even Muslim , so what ever Muslim slur said will received with a genuine smirk. Pakis are not obssesed with light skinn because the native population are already of light complexion (exluding the impure indian muhajirs). Its Indians that are obsessed because the most of em are not gifted with this light brown complexion. However you guys worship pale skinned bollywood actors who resemble none of your complexion , the Indians standard of beauty is not even Indian but rather of an afghani or paki complexion.
Pakistan = racism
Indian = Inferiority complex
one again i have not hatred against indians ,
edit : i agree with patriot
You have got to be kidding me , impure indian muhajirs :frusty:, what are pakistani's god given gift to mankind ?. You claim not to be a muslim but you call indian muhajirs ( Mostly Muslims) impure showing your racist attitude and your inferiority complex. Please do grow up and get rid of this anti India syndrome you pakistani's seem to have.

Coming back to the subject of Parsi's, the Parsi community is known to support their own and we live in democracy people can do anything they want till it does not break the law.

Last edited:

PunjabiStylin

Tihar Jail
Banned
You have got to be kidding me , impure indian muhajirs :frusty:, what are pakistani's god given gift to mankind ?. You claim not to be a muslim but you call indian muhajirs ( Mostly Muslims) impure showing your racist attitude and your inferiority complex. Please do grow up and get rid of this anti India syndrome you pakistani's seem to have.

Coming back to the subject of Parsi's, the Parsi community is known to support their own and we live in democracy people can do anything they want till it does not break the law.
Im being racist , do u even know what an inferiority complex means. Indians are the ones with inferiority complex worshiping light skinned bollywodd actors who don't resemble their complexion

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Im being racist , do u even know what an inferiority complex means. Indians are the ones with inferiority complex worshiping light skinned bollywodd actors who don't resemble their complexion

You are right that Indians do not know what inferiority complex means.

Never experienced it!

Obviously, by your statement, it appears that you are an expert on the subject having experienced it widely.

Do let us know what it is all about and how you feel when seized with inferiority complex as you have experienced!

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
You are right that Indians do not know what inferiority complex means.

Never experienced it!

Obviously, by your statement, it appears that you are an expert on the subject having experienced it widely.

Do let us know what it is all about and how you feel when seized with inferiority complex as you have experienced!
Pakistanis should see Indian Regional Cinema :rolleyes:

pkroyal

This mutton head seem's to be suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder ( OCD)

Cannot get over with his obsessive light skinned complexion harangue of Indian cinema actors.

Clarify with your gnarled hand on your derriere who impresses you more, & reveal your damn orientation once & for all .

Closet Queen !!

@ Ray Sir, wait for the drama to unfold

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
This mutton head seem's to be suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder ( OCD)

Cannot get over with his obsessive light skinned complexion harangue of Indian cinema actors.

Clarify with your gnarled hand on your derriere who impresses you more, & reveal your damn orientation once & for all .

Closet Queen !!

@ Ray Sir, wait for the drama to unfold
Given their penchant for you know what, his light skin is at THAT area of his anatomy that possibly is well used as per the Pakistani life style demands!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles