Captured Terrorist Weapons by Indian Army

bhramos

Country flag
ASSAM RIFLES SEIZES WEAPONS AT CHAMPHAI DISTRICT, MIZORAM

A unit of Assam Rifle conducted an operation along with a Customs Department and other intelligence agencies and established multiple check posts along the Indo-Myanmar Border to intercept the smugglers leading to the recovery of eight foreign made assault rifles along the Indo Myanmar border north of Friendship Bridge at Zokhawthar in Champhai District, Mizoram.of Mizoram on 16 Aug 18

The recovery included two US origin 5.56mm M-16 Rifles, two German origin 7.62mm G-3 rifles and four Myanmar origin 5.56mm MA3 assault rifle.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Funny thing is Germans don't want to sell their weapons to India because of Human rights violation and have problem to dispatch a shipment to Islamabad by next morning. Irony died laughing.

JHARHEADD

Country flag
Funny thing is Germans don't want to sell their weapons to India because of Human rights violation and have problem to dispatch a shipment to Islamabad by next morning. Irony died laughing.
Doesn't make any sense.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
What shipment to Pakistan ?....................

Pre-merkel or post?

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
What shipment to Pakistan ?....................

Pre-merkel or post?
I don't know clearly , I did read an article saying germans refused sale of Weapon ( rifles ) to India after a Anti-naxal operation counting it on Human rights violation something. We do know how good our western neighbor is when it comes to Hooman rights....well their front line troops are equiped with german rifles.

Spindrift

I don't know clearly , I did read an article saying germans refused sale of Weapon ( rifles ) to India after a Anti-naxal operation counting it on Human rights violation something. We do know how good our western neighbor is when it comes to Hooman rights....well their front line troops are equiped with german rifles.
POF produces them in Pakistan under license from H&K. I think in the 60s or 70s they setup manufacturing unit there.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Paki G3 ToT was before Angela merkel came to power.

But yes it is true, Germany has blacklisted India on defence equipment.

They’ll come around, I think. Few more years to go. Let’s first reach 400-500 lakh crore GDP, which is not far away...

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Paki G3 ToT was before Angela merkel came to power.

But yes it is true, Germany has blacklisted India on defence equipment.

They’ll come around, I think. Few more years to go. Let’s first reach 400-500 lakh crore GDP, which is not far away...
India should send some Rohingyas packing to Germnay to warm up Mata Merkels bed

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles