'Capture' of Chinese national fighting with ISIS gives China jitters

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Re: 'Capture' of Chinese national fighting with ISIS gives China jitte

Could you enumerate good reasons why the Chinese should listen to Indian preaching, as you suggest?
I am sure you are aware that the Chinese psychology is way different from the Indian one.

:wat: It was you who was criticising China and I was defending its policies . Where did I claim that China should learn from India? Seriously?

Now on to your second issue on Kashmir's religion and its impact on integration.

Are you aware that Mizoram and Nagaland are Christian majority States? Are you suggesting that these States are not integrated because of the religious majority?
Chrisitianity is not the same as Islam. There is no equivalence here. Besides, one of the major reasons for their integration has is due to the fact that if not with India, they would be overrun by Bangladeshis(which we too let it happen btw)

Anyway, do you disagree with me? You honestly feel that an Islamic state will honestly integrate with India? What about hyderabad? Has it integrated fully with India. Even you say that Razakars still owe their allegience to the Pakis.

What do you think is the problem with Bangladeshis migrating into Bengal then, if not the religion?

The hype over Kashmir and because of Nehru's error, Pakistan has made a religious issue of Kashmir and gullible Indians bought it and encouraged it with pseudo secularist Goodt Two Shoes attitudinal approach.

Srinagar, Sopore and Baramullah or their nearabout is not Kashmir alone.

Have you noticed how the skyline of these areas have changed suddenly in the near past? Money from the ISI. He would pays the piper calls the tune.

Have you been to the remote areas of the Muslim majority Valley or in Punch?

There is no indication to lead one to believe that they are not integrated.
Yeah sure. If you say so...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles