Canadian Sikh groups plan protests at Narendra Modi events

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
The fact that you thought of yourself as a chutiy@ when I was actually abusing Babbar Khalsa folk (which is very clear in my post) throws up two possibilities:

1. You are actually a Babbar Khalsa supporter and you are lying here.
2. You are not a Babbar Khalsa supporter but you are an idiot who doesn't know how to read and understand simple English sentences.

One of the above has to be true. Take your pick. Let us know - are you an idiot or a Khalistani? One of them has to be true, going by your own responses to my post.
@Blackwater has watched too many Paki mujras. It is taking a toll on his mental health now!!

Last edited by a moderator:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
You really need to use some intelligence and thinking while talking to other people. No, seriously.

Any third person reading our conversion will be able to see that there are just two options: you are either a Khalistani, or an idiot. This is entirely on the basis of your own statements and responses to my posts.

Having seen you for 4 years, I am inclined to think you are not a Khalistani, so that leaves only the second option.
Your anger is misplaced here in this thread. BW has been vocal against these groups and I have read his comments couple of times.

Blackwater

You really need to use some intelligence and thinking while talking to other people. No, seriously.

Any third person reading our conversion will be able to see that there are just two options: you are either a Khalistani, or an idiot. This is entirely on the basis of your own statements and responses to my posts.

Having seen you for 4 years, I am inclined to think you are not a Khalistani, so that leaves only the second option.
Does not matter iam supporter of khalistani or not but using foul language u r breaking forum rules at first place

Blackwater

Why did Babbar Khalsa kill 300 innocents which even included Sikhs.

Is Babbar Khalsa too scared to kill Tytler and Sajjan Kumar and brave enough to only kill innocents? How come the main guys indulging in riots are living free?

This country called Canada is giving shelter to people involved in separatist movements against India and even other countries.
You should ask babar Khalsa for that

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
The fact that you thought of yourself as a chutiy@ when I was actually abusing Babbar Khalsa folk (which is very clear in my post) throws up two possibilities:

1. You are actually a Babbar Khalsa supporter and you are lying here.
2. You are not a Babbar Khalsa supporter but you are an idiot who doesn't know how to read and understand simple English sentences.

One of the above has to be true. Take your pick. Let us know - are you an idiot or a Khalistani? One of them has to be true, going by your own responses to my post.
Sir, BW is certainly not a Khalistani!! However, I agree to the assertion that Modi should do everything which is important for the integrity for this nation and not going to the memorial amounts to not doing which has been due for long!

P.S: Even I've been called so many names here, however I take it sportingly!

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Your anger is misplaced here in this thread. BW has been vocal against these groups and I have read his comments couple of times.
I know, I've been seeing his posts for 4 years now. I was just wondering why he took the abuse directed at Babbar Khalsa, on himself!

Does not matter iam supporter of khalistani or not but using foul language u r breaking forum rules at first place
It matters. If someone is a Paki supporter or Khalistani supporter or Kashmiri separatist, he needs to be abused.

You can stop being the forum thekedaar regarding use of acceptable language. Abusing separatists or terrorists or Paki thugs is perfectly acceptable. If you take the abuse on yourself, I have to again ask the question with two choices.

hit&run

Mod
@Blackwater; veer,

There must have been good reason behind Modi paying homage to Kanishka memorial.

1. It is a memorial instituted by Canada by Canadian citizens who hate these forces who used their country to wage war against India. The terrorist attack was biggest attack till 9/11 happened. An average Canadian who is not ethnically Indian feel ashamed of their then government for not prosecuting those perpetrator stringently.

2. The groups those who are protesting against Modi were doing the same thing against Man Mohan Singh government as well. GoI knows they are backed by ISI. They have been protesting against all state heads on streets along with Pakistani Muslims in different western countries on such visits.

3. Many patriot Sikhs are falling pray of propaganda done by turncoats and congress-I apologists since Modi has become PM of India. They have been trying to put onus of 1984 riots on Modi for no good reason. Previous government lead by Congress-I presided over the genocide of Sikhs therefore non of their leader had the audacity to give strong signals to these groups who are now sleeping with Pakistanis. Modi carries no such baggage and paying tribute to that terrorist attack victims is going to give strong message to these proxies and to be honest it was long due.

As far as justice to 1984 riot victims is concern then it has to be brought about by India and Indian judiciary lead by a strong political party (I doubt that will ever happen) and no matter what ever Modi's government do in that direction, these Canadian groups are never going to become satisfied.

Last but not least no riot victim of 1984 Sikh genocide would like to tag him or herself with bombing of Kanishka airliner.

hit&run

Mod
I know, I've been seeing his posts for 4 years now. I was just wondering why he took the abuse directed at Babbar Khalsa, on himself!
I seriously think calling out Babbar Khalsa has not made him any defensive, he is sticking to his point and I see nothing wrong in his concern. He is simply talking about signaling of Modi's visit and you are free to rebut his points with civility.

DingDong

Country flag
Modi must tell the Canadian Sikhs to vigorously pursue their dream of Khalistan in Canada.

Blackwater

It matters. If someone is a Paki supporter or Khalistani supporter or Kashmiri separatist, he needs to be abused.

You can stop being the forum thekedaar regarding use of acceptable language. Abusing separatists or terrorists or Paki thugs is perfectly acceptable. If you take the abuse on yourself, I have to again ask the question with two choices.

i think those 2 option u told me applicable to you as well:p:p:p

Blackwater

I seriously think calling out Babbar Khalsa has not made him any defensive, he is sticking to his point and I see nothing wrong in his concern. He is simply talking about signaling of Modi's visit and you are free to rebut his points with civility.
true my point was very simple . mr modi should not say anything strange while visiting kanishka memorial which can ignite scares of 1984 in the heart and mind of 1 million sikhs in caneda .

i have heard he is visiting a gurudawara and hindu temple as well.

DingDong

Country flag
true my point was very simple . mr modi should not say anything strange while visiting kanishka memorial which can ignite scares of 1984 in the heart and mind of 1 million sikhs in caneda .

i have heard he is visiting a gurudawara and hindu temple as well.
Modi is India's PM and his responsibility is limited to catering to the sentiments and aspirations of Indian Sikhs. 1984 genocide is India's burden and we must find a solution domestically, within our system.

1 million Canadian Sikhs are "Canadians" and they have no right to poke their nose in India's domestic affairs. Modi must clearly tell Canadian authorities to reign in any extremist group operating from Canada which might pose threat to India's national security. Next time when the Canadian PM visits India somebody must organize a demostration seeking justice for the Kanishka bombing victims as payback.

Blackwater

Modi is India's PM and his responsibility is limited to catering to the sentiments and aspirations of Indian Sikhs. 1984 genocide is India's burden and we must find a solution domestically, within our system.

1 million Canadian Sikhs are "Canadians" and they have no right to poke their nose in India's domestic affairs. Modi must clearly tell Canadian authorities to reign in any extremist group operating from Canada which might pose threat to India's national security. Next time when the Canadian PM visits India somebody must organize a demostration seeking justice for the Kanishka bombing victims as payback.

power of 1 million sikh vote

DingDong

Country flag

power of 1 million sikh vote

Those 1 million votes weild no power in India and these nations have to decide on what kind of relation they wish to have with India. India doesn't need to bend backwards to accomodate them or their demands, it is a two-way street, we must do business as long as it is profitable for us.

Just to complete the argument, Sikhs aren't the largest minority groups in either UK or Canada. You might be overestimating/overstating their influence on policy matters. These people must learn to live as good citizens of their adopted countries, and not try to strain relation with India.

Blackwater

Those 1 million votes weild no power in India and these nations have to decide on what kind of relation they wish to have with India. India doesn't need to bend backwards to accomodate them or their demands, it is a two-way street, we must do business as long as it is profitable for us.

Just to complete the argument, Sikhs aren't the largest minority groups in either UK or Canada. You might be overestimating/overstating their influence on policy matters. These people must learn to live as good citizens of their adopted countries, and not try to strain relation with India.

i did not say all 1 million sikhs are khalistani. my point was of showing you the video that contribution of sikh community and their votes are very imp in canada

a sikh either khalistani aur hindustani ,any freshen up scar of 1984 will hurt them

i said nothing about canada relation with india and rise of khalistan. neither 1 million sikh want khlaistan.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
visiting kanishka memorial is big mistake by modi

he should aviod that.

300 died VS 1 million live sikhs in canada

choice is urs mr modi
He will do the right thing to visit the Memorial since terrorists bombed the aircraft.

It is a different matter that for political reasons, the terrorists were not brought to book.

In so far as the Khalistanis are concerned it is only alive in foreign lands financed and nurtured by those elements within and without the foreign Govt who are inimical to India's growth story (to include Manmohan's tenure).

Just as the ISI sponsored fronts find favour in foreign nations as was the case of Fai.

In so far as the anti Sikh riots, it was a deplorable incident and most silly reaction to the treacherous act of Mrs Indira Gandhi's bodyguards.

It was more vile and shocking and mind boggling since Sikhs are known for valour, sacrifice and trust.

That such Sikh bodyguards could shatter the general idea that Sikh are trusted people, shocked even those who, like me, find the 1984 carnage most deplorable and condemnable. It is sad that those who perpetuated the same are still roaming free and lording it over.

2002 Carnage - at least some big fish has been netted and many are languishing in jail. But not so for 1984 or so I am told.

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Civility ought to be displayed to fellow forum members. I see no reason to display civility towards Babbar Khalsa members. I have a right to be uncivil and abusive while referring to them. If @Blackwater gets offended when I abuse Babbar Khalsa men, he is either getting defensive, or does not understand how to parse English sentences.

I tend to think it is the latter, and he ought to admit the point and move on instead of constantly making even sillier statements.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles