Can you recommend a Indian wedding site?

Soul83

i was registered on shaadi.com i paid 70 euros for a few months in that period i was not able to find anyone there, no one liked me. i want to try again that was two years ago. please only sites where i dont need to pay to write messages. and where there are not many scammers and fakes. thanks.

dastan

Pardon me for asking but can somebody explain to me why is this guy still not banned ?

dastan

why should i be banned? im respectful and dont break the rules.
Sure but the frequency with which you are bringing up useless threads on a defence forum can't be ignored.

Last edited:

Voldemort

Country flag
Enrolling in ISIS will give not 1 but 4 now, and 72 in heaven. I'm so jealous. :rofl:

Soul83

Sure but the frequency with which you are bringing up useless threads on a defence forum can't be ignored.
It is in Members Corner though Forum for lighthearted general discussion and chat.
It is not as if im spamming the forum. I ask questions mostly and inquire, which is interesting for me.

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
i was registered on shaadi.com i paid 70 euros for a few months in that period i was not able to find anyone there, no one liked me. i want to try again that was two years ago. please only sites where i dont need to pay to write messages. and where there are not many scammers and fakes. thanks.
all you need to do is search online instead of opening this silly thread common soul common sense yaar simple search words indian wedding or match making gets you tons of making sites :tsk:

Soul83

Are you really looking to marry or just a casual fling?
looking to get married and i could google but i prefer a recommendation from someone who already mad a good experience or knows for sure it is a good site, i wouldnt know if i just google. also you can introduce me to your sister, cousins or friends if you like. you can "arrange" me a marriage.

Blackwater

try to give marriage ad in tribune india or local punjab news paper.

punjabi girls are crazy to settle abroad

Blackwater

try to give marriage ad in tribune india or local punjab news paper.

punjabi girls are crazy to settle abroad

johnnyboy

also you can introduce me to your sister, cousins or friends if you like. you can "arrange" me a marriage.
Not sure if this was a joke... even if it was, a terrible attempt indeed! :facepalm:

thethinker

Country flag
Stay there in Austria.

Learn some Bollywood dance moves, some Hindi and some Yoga.

Then introduce yourself to the females there as an ethnic talented guy.

Marriage or not, you will have the ladies there interested in you. :namaste:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles