Can you eat this Thali????

Can you eat this thali?

• Total voters

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
ha ha ha. never ate cup noodles, my hostel mess was good, hyderabadi style food, served unlimited.
IIT mess is sh*t dude .... all IIT messes are sh*t yuck .... gareeb aadmi ki vaat laga di .... :lol:
Upar se monthly budget was like 3000rs
as we say
Nanga nahayega kya ... Nichode ga kya

anupamsurey

Country flag
IIT mess is sh*t dude .... all IIT messes are sh*t yuck .... gareeb aadmi ki vaat laga di .... :lol:
Upar se monthly budget was like 3000rs
as we say
Nanga nahayega kya ... Nichode ga kya
Include IIMs in this shit list, at least my brother says so. it is rare to find good mess, if the management is good then you will have good food too.

Rashna

Country flag
Hmm, that may not be such a bad idea actually... That's the only way anyone can partake of this monstrosity.:cruisin2:

Ek thaali me khaane se pyar badhta hai ...
What say my e-gf @Rashna .... :lol: lets open this jpeg on full screen together. ;)

anupamsurey

Country flag
Thali has got to be healthy except that the portion is a bit too much for a human.
This thaali cant beat the, breakfast and snack items these gujratis make. see Khakra, fafda, khandvi, dhokla, gathia, thepla, etc. they are the taste of gujrat. lots of gujjus in Mumbai,and pune, they have significant presence in hotels in these area.

Rashna

Country flag
Gujrati thali has a lot of emphasis on number of items i think... The more the merrier is their mantra. What you are referring to is farsan items and they are best eaten fresh in gujarat... Usually they eat farsan with every meal...
This thaali cant beat the, breakfast and snack items these gujratis make. see Khakra, fafda, khandvi, dhokla, gathia, thepla, etc. they are the taste of gujrat.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Bakasur Thali from Surat

Bakasur Thali…
That’s a Gujarati Thali from Piccolo Restaurant at Surat
with
7 salads + 55 food items + over 12 items of sweets
+15 types of Rotis / Parathas + ice-cream + butter milk
Price : Rs. 1500/- per Thali

Pic not visible !

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Picture of the thali ....................................somebody please confirm that its visible.

confirmed this is visible. try uploading pic to postimg before embedding.

Rashna

Country flag
Usually i enter the URL but today i was lazy and copy pasted it from my email.. Usually copy paste images are duds. Dunno why... I could see it fine, i can still see it in my post. I should have suspected when you posted the pic... now its too late to edit the original post...
confirmed this is visible. try uploading pic to postimg before embedding.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
People can eat this .... only thing they have to do is eat them quickly with out any thoughts !
Like that guy in "man vs food" of TLC .

Picture of the thali ....................................somebody please confirm that its visible.

Rashna

Country flag
That Man v/s Food guy is so cute, 'Adam Richman', but i used to get scared seeing his feats, i was pretty sure he was going to get killed eating some thing odd.
How can one eat all this without any thoughts?

People can eat this .... only thing they have to do is eat them quickly with out any thoughts !
Like that guy in "man vs food" of TLC .

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Where in Surat?

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

brational

Country flag
Kumbhkarn agar zinda hota to khush hota. Yeh Thaali hai ya khane walon ke saath torture hai? Hain!
Btw, @Rashna nice to see you back.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles