Can we divert Indus rivers to Rajasthan and Gujarat ?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Excellent Idea!! If possible then nothing like it.

Divert all water to Gujarat and Rajasthan and I'm sure pakis will thank us eternally for pushing them one step forward towards becoming arabs, as pakistan will turn into a dessert and pakis will happily dress up like arabs, talk in arabic riding camels!!

Next step for becoming arab would be discovery of Oil, which they will never find, nonetheless they will be happy to be partially mutated into arabs - their religious and cultural masters!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I_PLAY_BAD

Divert waters and starve millions of people. No my friend, that is the act of a coward and that's the reason India hasn't done it. If you say 'pound Pakistan army', I give you my full support.

Simple_Guy

If it had been the other way round: rivers flowing into India from porkland, they would have done it long ago.

Mahakaal

sad to see that most of Indians value Paki lives more than our life. maybe Independence is only way we can do something for us.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Divert waters and starve millions of people. No my friend, that is the act of a coward and that's the reason India hasn't done it. If you say 'pound Pakistan army', I give you my full support.
so your telling me you actually care about the lives of those race traitors?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles