Can Taliban be held responsible?

Sailor

I'd like to ask a question if anyone really knows anything about it from the news items up your way?

As far as I can tell, under the totalitarian regime of the Taliban, each terrorist is self governing and has no one to answer to for his actions.
Say a Taliban comes across some women and murders them for being out on the street. Is there a higher authority in their command structure who would have them arrested and punished? Can a Taliban terrorist virtually murder anyone he likes with immunity?

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Say a Taliban comes across some women and murders them for being out on the street.
Had they been that savages they would have also killed Ynone Riddle why didn't they kill her.

Google Riddle and read about her

Sailor

Isn't the answer I was looking for.
Can they individually do what they like without punishment?

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Please do read about her.
2ndly no in their system judicial system of Qazi was there.U have to prove guilt before punishment. 3rd not anyone can come and punish

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Even if he is taken to the Islamic court, he will price that he was protecting the faith by killing and he will be let off as a hero!

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Even if he is taken to the Islamic court, he will price that he was protecting the faith by killing and he will be let off as a hero!
No that is Pakistani court not Taliban dude

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles