Can India go behind enemy lines to target Hafeez Saeed and Dawood?

Voldemort

Country flag
You are already doing that.
Noo. I would love it if we were but sadly, we havnt still. Even Pak officials dosnt take it up with much seriousness with India during meetings.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
You are already doing that.
Ok so.. we are doing it... do what you can do. Use my post as a proof now since I am the President of Earth.

Go and cry in UN and you would be handed over a tight slap and kicked out since you would be asked about OBL first. :lol:

Voldemort

Country flag
You mean only "moral support" to "freedom fighters" inside Pakistan? If yes then that's what is the need in this situation and I always say that instead of useless direct war or surgical attacks.

Pakis want to fight a Proxy war then we would give them a Proxy war in return.
That is a valid point. But do you want to let Hafiz Saeed live out his life with blood of 150 Indians on his hands?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
That is a valid point. But do you want to let Hafiz Saeed live out his life with blood of 150 Indians on his hands?
I would like to use a WW era sniper rifle and make a bullet pass through the filthy jihadi brains of the Hafiz types.Nothing better for live target practice than a jihadi Paki.

But what Pakistan is going through is even better ie. enemy kill each other without a single bullet fired.

lion

Well we are not america first of all. I mean in geographically terms. USA is at a very safe place of earth. Pakistan can't nuke it or blow it or have war with it.
But pak is at our door step. The foolish country has nukes and pak has military and other govt. agencies who hates India and want to destroy India. We can't do these types of surgical operations. Best method is to train, arm rebels of Baluchistan, sindh who desperately want to be separate from Pakistan. we can direct them to attack on Dawood, Hafeez saeed and other shit brain sitting in pak. This way we can de-stabilize pak and also get our prime targets.
I am not in favour of these kind of surgical operations. Use of Intelligence agencies and pak's own resources against it will be safe and better.

Waiting for your opinion and healthy discussion....

Ashutosh Lokhande

i think we are being a bit rude here on neo. most of time i did saw him contributing to a debate in a healthy. he is 100× better from rest paki u find on pdf. being said that i find him to be a lil brainwashed too. considering pakistans distortion of its history textbooks.

Sent from my Lenovo S920_ROW using Tapatalk

Jagdish58

We need to first take on the goons who are supporting or working for them or funding them from india , that will break their back & force them to come out and then INDIA can target them

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Please get back to the topic and don't make it another trash thread of silly personal barbs or long OT drivels..

Regards,
Virendra

Jagdish58

One thing for sure it is 90% on ground intelligence , balance firepower & sleathy movement of special force

RAW should have upmost intelligence about these goons & sholud keep ISI at bay if not complete team of special force will be at risk & it will be major embarassment to Indian nation

Govt should have nerve and keep things under wrap & hold their ground

Voldemort

Country flag
Well we are not america first of all. I mean in geographically terms. USA is at a very safe place of earth. Pakistan can't nuke it or blow it or have war with it.
But pak is at our door step. The foolish country has nukes and pak has military and other govt. agencies who hates India and want to destroy India.
Pakistan will not nuke us if we get Dawood. They wouldnt even retaliate because they have denied throughout that he is in their country. Actually, we were pretty close to getting him in the 90s but the govt called off the Operation at the last minute.

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
To beak the enemy with in the territory also we need to do this... Fear is all what it needs...
If we can hit them even outside the nation and obvious fear will develop that they are no where safe... and a strong message will go to them ....

this will be a better way as while dealing with Naxal a lot of innocent ppl die...

killing these ******** living outside we can give a very strong message to countries funding and aiding them....

first attack naxals which are inside our territory and then dream of killing someone outside territory

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
Pakistan will not nuke us if we get Dawood. They wouldnt even retaliate because they have denied throughout that he is in their country. Actually, we were pretty close to getting him in the 90s but the govt called off the Operation at the last minute.
Do give some insight about that operation and why was it cancelled..

Google not reliable at this ... I hope u will hav esome better info

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles