Can India go behind enemy lines to target Hafeez Saeed and Dawood?

Neo

i cant say the same about anti nationals or sepratist. india wont tolerate these elements.
if locals over there live life like normal muslims from other part of india they wont have any prob with india govt be rest assured.
and if any1 is so pro-pak then they are more than welcome to go live across border. india will provide them with 1 way ticket to pak free of cost.
and let me tell you that india is a secular country, we dont believe in atrocities against minorites unlike pak.

no offence.
What is 'normal'? Is beating up women and.children on street normal? Is rape normal?
And why shoukd they go to Pakistan and leave their land behind? If you support Russia's case in.Crimea, why is Kashmir so hard to accept?
Diuble standards?

Neo

Yes I did go to the link that you had posted and this is what I have to say.

Nearly 70-80% of them are clear photoshops. They are so poorly done photoshops that you won`t even need a second look at them.if anyone looks at the 2nd and 4th pictures one can see the difference in between the added parts and the original image. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
If you are going to make photoshopped pictures you should at least hire professionals to do so. The fake pictures are so obvious.

Also 90% of the images are from Pakistani sites, so there is a big question mark on their authenticity.

I guess these british MP's are fake iswell.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yPIVc7VfJFc

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
What is 'normal'? Is beating up women and.children on street normal? Is rape normal?
And why shoukd they go to Pakistan and leave their land behind? If you support Russia's case in.Crimea, why is Kashmir so hard to accept?
Diuble standards?
kashmir is land of hindus. The land of muslims is iran, iraq, saudi etc. Go back there beggars or live with peace here.
btw what about balonchistan?
as far as kashmir concerned, this year 3 out of 4 seats were won by bjp and more than 50% voted.

Ashutosh Lokhande

by whom? locals or IA? sorry i cant comment on that as i dont know what led to this.
why bring rape in this? is it restricted to parts of india only? there no rapes in pak?

And why shoukd they go to Pakistan and leave their land behind?

its indias land. and IF ppl living there are so anti india they may go live in pak.

If you support Russia's case in.Crimea, why is Kashmir so hard to accept?

tbh i lack any knowledge of russias case in crimea and i didnt mentioned anywhere that i support it.
again i would like to tell you that kashmir is an integral part of india and i hope India takes back POK which it rightfully owns inshallah.

Neo

kashmir is land of hindus. The land of muslims is iran, iraq, saudi etc. Go back there beggars or live with peace here.
btw what about balonchistan?
as far as kashmir concerned, this year 3 out of 4 seats were won by bjp and more than 50% voted.
Kashmir is a timebomb and even BJP cannot convert it into a pro India region.

Ashutosh Lokhande

@Neo ok you win, it is IOK and not POK happy? we indians v bad ppl. all terrorist are hindus. and india shud stop begging for aid from US and compromise on its sovereignty.

now plz can we stick to topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Glint

Country flag
The hit squad could do most of the stuff. The most important stuff is Intel, The last thing you want is your men getting pinned down by an ambush.
By the current conditions of Pakistan, Its possible but hardly doable cause of India's no waging war nature.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Kashmir is a timebomb and even BJP cannot convert it into a pro India region.
Actually Pakistan itself is time bomb and specially Balochistan.

Forgot Bangladesh so early?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The hit squad could do most of the stuff. The most important stuff is Intel, The last thing you want is your men getting pinned down by an ambush.
By the current conditions of Pakistan, Its possible but hardly doable cause of India's no waging war nature.
It would not be a great idea for India to go inside Pakistan and kill in the US style raids.

Even if Indian special forces kill there is a new generation of Paki terrorists just like there is a new teeth set for Sharks always ready to come at the moment old ones fell.

They are killing themselves so let the things go their way and we go ahead and make ourselves stronger than ever.They are in a bloody civil war and economy crisis.

Ashutosh Lokhande

instead of trying to do US style raid its better to extensively support seperatist movement inside pak. that way pakistan wud be engaged too much into these new formed states rather than focusing on dragging india to its level.

Glint

Country flag
It would not be a great idea for India to go inside Pakistan and kill in the US style raids.

Even if Indian special forces kill there is a new generation of Paki terrorists just like there is a new teeth set for Sharks always ready to come at the moment old ones fell.

They are killing themselves so let the things go their way and we go ahead and make ourselves stronger than ever.They are in a bloody civil war and economy crisis.
Agreed. In current conditions its better if Pakistan is left alone to die cause if the cancer it created for itself.
If even if India succeeds the extremists would use the brainwashed Paki's to wage war with India and lets be clear here, That's the only thing all Pakistanis would get united for. Hatred at its best use

Ashutosh Lokhande

and i think if india wanted hafeez syed dead so badly it wud have achieved it by hook or crook. its not hard to brainwash a jehadi to blow himself up next to HS.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
instead of trying to do US style raid its better to extensively support seperatist movement inside pak. that way pakistan wud be engaged too much into these new formed states rather than focusing on dragging india to its level.
You mean only "moral support" to "freedom fighters" inside Pakistan? If yes then that's what is the need in this situation and I always say that instead of useless direct war or surgical attacks.

Pakis want to fight a Proxy war then we would give them a Proxy war in return.

Ashutosh Lokhande

You mean only "moral support" to "freedom fighters" inside Pakistan?
more than moral support, maybe financially, diplomatically and if possible arming them as well if its possible to do avoiding international eyeballs.

Neo

Also, discuss Kashmir in dedicated threads. I have reported your initial OT posts.
Sure, please also report the post my reply was aimed at stating there are no attrocities against the locals.

A debate is only meanigful if you hear counter arguments. Shutting up the opposition is equal to a totalitarian regime.

Good.day!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles