Can computers be adictive?

Sailor

This rotten kid doesn't want to go on the holiday.
What to do? Dad found a way. He bought him a Wireless modem laptop and now all the family are happy.

A.V.

ask me if computer is addictive or not my girlfriend complains daily even fights with me she thinks DFI and the computers is my first love and just is just a standby

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
ask me if computer is addictive or not my girlfriend complains daily even fights with me she thinks DFI and the computers is my first love and just is just a standby
hahah......i had the same problem since i joined another defence forum.....with dfi now,a breakup is sure.....oh, my bad luck!!! But being true i must admit,i'm enjoying this bad luck session in dfi.......

Sailor

I have just the thing for you Inv.
Check out this baby.
No longer do you have to leave the forum where you need to watch members like Sailor constantly. Now you can go right there. And check out the auto paper feed at a key stroke.

A.V.

thats a great one sailor recently i bought a gaming chair for 400 UD$ it has the plugins and switches my girlfriend is anyway will kill me if i get one of those auto paper feed chairs...lol

jako it happens to a lot of new dfi members DFI IS famous for as a PARTNER-BREAKER ha ha lol

Sailor

Another medal. Shucks! When do we get to display them like I suggested.
The guys would like that.

Sailor

I was just looking at your quote Lethal.
It brings to mind........... "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country".

Global Defence

New threads

Articles