Can anyone translate this ???

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag
THIS IS FROM KANWA DEFENCE REVIEW MAGAZINE,

WELL AS IT IS IN JPEG FORMAT I COULDN'T TRANSLATE THIS IF ANY ONE COULD PROPERLY TRANSLATE THIS I WOULD APPRECIATE IT:namaste:

REGARDS

satish007

1,China will in chaos because many guys want to control army
2,Indian will have good planes,better than j10

s002wjh

Country flag
if you zoom in i might able to translate some. but my chinese is limited. also i think the character is traditional not simplified, so is this a taiwaness magazine?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Translations..

We are doomed. Indias IAF will be far more advanced than our cheap imitation airforce, they are getting Pak-FA and the Rafale which are both decades more advanced in terms of technology like Radar or jamming.

We should just STHU and not bug them and leave them alone, we keep supporting the terrorist state of Porkistan then one day our ass may get served back to us. We should take our bullying else where.

:laugh:

GromHellscream

I think Kanwa has English version publicated, as a Canadian magazine. Anyway it's a crap.
The characters in these pics are too blurred to be identified, but the bold sub-titles in this article are:

Capabilities for Rafale to attack targets deep into Chinese territory;

Big Air superiority for Rafale over J11b & J10a;

A2G Weapons of Rafale related to the targets and terrain in Chinese territory;

Feasibility analysis of Rafale attacking cities like Lasha & Shigatse.

mylegend

I will translate the article once i left atlantic city, sometime tommorow.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
I will translate the article once i left atlantic city, sometime tommorow.
Let me make a guess,

Its about Indian Military, Indian Armed Force is upgrading her military assets with state of the art technology and Mordern Jets making concerns for PLAF and miliraty strategist, it is participating in the PAK-FA project and ordered Rafale but PAK-FA still have to prove itself while Rafale comparable to j-10 A/B is a capable aircraft but France and HAL would not be able to deliver a big amount of Fighter jets very soon and the process will take a long time till all of the 126 jets get inducted, same stands for PAK-FA, which will not drastically improve IAF capability any time soon.

...just a guess :D

mylegend

Rough Translation:
After 10 years of Preparation and Negotiation, French Dassault's Rafale midsize multirole combat aircraft finally win over all other 6 competing combat aircraft, and getting the India's 126 midsize multirole combat aircraft contract. The final contract have not been finalized, as long as military deal have not been signed, there will always be variation, so French Dassault have been keeping a low profile.

Rafale carries extremely high price tag and it is inducted by only one nation, why did it got the win over Indian Air Force Market? To put it simply, it is aircraft prepared for China. This is a product of the Indian Air Force strategy "to win two war simultaneously". As for Pakistan, presently inducted Mirage 2000H, MIG 29 and Su30 MK1 formed a light, medium and heavy combat aircraft mix. a cambat radium of 800-1500km(not including in-flight refueling). The mix is fully capable of attack all major Pakistan military bases and city. A air strike on Islamabad, can be cover even under Mirage 2000H combat radium. the western Pujab air force base is located no more 330km away from Islamabad.

Why would India need (another)midsize multirole combat aircraft? A improved Mig29PGU is already a midsize multirole combat aircraft. This can explain various reasons why Mig35 lost the bidding. According to KDR's reliable information, India need a midsize multirole combat aircraft, that most preferably to have a high combat radius, high weapon load and long distance striking weapon, especially European long-range attacking weapon. so it can be used to attack heart land of China. Mig35 lost the bid because, 1. Multiple long distance attacking weapon does not qualify the need of Indian Air Force, and the improved version of long distance air to ground missile have not been inducted by any nation. 2. the combat radius and weapon load are too low.

Last edited:

G90

The idiot called pinkov is a basically a russike armour salesman, he alway claimed China want to buy whatever russian junks yet nothing happened in the end.

I still remeber Kanwa's Pinkov sweared in 2010 that he will close his junk megazine called Kanwa if China can fly a 5th generation fighter by 2020, and we all know what happened by the end of 2010, this is basically a typical example show you how good Kanwa is on their forecast and analyisis...HAHAHAHAHAHA

mylegend

What KDR learn from Libyan War is that single engine combat aircraft can not satisfied the need of long combat in both weapon load or combat radius. UAE air force's Mirage 2000-9 need at least two refueling to be able to strike Libya, and even if it carries two addition gas tank, the combat radius is still at 1550 km. and the weapon load is only at 6 tons. That is why UAE air force's next choose will be twin-engine combat aircraft.

In comparison, Rafale are far more capable according to standard above compare to Mirage 2000H and even Eurofighter Typhoon. The weapon load of Rafale is 9.5 ton(Typhoon is 7.5 ton), it is higher than 9 ton weapon load of China's H-6,13-14 mounts. With two mounted gas tank, Rafale's combat radius is 1852km, internal gas tank alone allow combat radius of over 1000km, that is higher than Typhoon, because Rafale internal gas tank load are 4.7ton(Typhoon is 4.5ton).

If above is the case, then isn't Su-30MK1's new Brahmos multi-role tactic missile's 300 km range should be able to satisfied the above need. However, this type of air to ground missile is still undergoing development, air test just begin this year, and it will take much longer for induction.

As we all know, that one nation inducted Rafale combat aircraft, carrying a higher price tag compare to Euro-fighter Typhoon.the approximation cost differentiation is over 10 million Euro.How do Indian Air Force deal with this problem? The answer is licensed assembly. India will only import 18 Rafale, and the rest 108 Rafale will be assembled in Bangalore.This will lowered the cost significantly, and according to the report, the entire deal will be 12 billion USD(our magazine do not believe such a low figure, probably due to difference in calculation method). So the price tag may be surprising low.

The same situation, Eurofighter Typhoon also promised India. Why would New Delhi, finally give up(on the deal)? The main reason might be due to Reputation of French aircraft in India. From that prospective, West's business ethic are shown after delivery of aircraft, the real deal begin only after that. France's service quality have earned good response from India. Furthermore, the Mirage 2000H participated in 1999 Kashmir conflict, its excellent counter-jamming ability have earned high appraisal from Indian Air Force. In addition, in 1980s, India have corporated with France to licensed produce Jaguar combat aircraft, the cooperation is highly experienced.

P.S.: I will translate the rest tomorrow. I still got work to do.

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag
thanks my legend for ur valuable contribution ,well apart from pressing like button ,i couldnt gratitude u in any other way .THANK U VERY MUCH ONCE AGAIN :D

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Rough Translation:
After 10 years of Preparation and Negotiation, French Dassault's Rafale midsize multirole combat aircraft finally win over all other 6 competing combat aircraft, and getting the India's 126 midsize multirole combat aircraft contract. The final contract have not been finalized, as long as military deal have not been signed, there will always be variation, so French Dassault have been keeping a low profile.

Rafale carries extremely high price tag and it is inducted by only one nation, why did it got the win over Indian Air Force Market? To put it simply, it is aircraft prepared for China. This is a product of the Indian Air Force strategy "to win two war simultaneously". As for Pakistan, presently inducted Mirage 2000H, MIG 29 and Su30 MK1 formed a light, medium and heavy combat aircraft mix. a cambat radium of 800-1500km(not including in-flight refueling). The mix is fully capable of attack all major Pakistan military bases and city. A air strike on Islamabad, can be cover even under Mirage 2000H combat radium. the western Pujab air force base is located no more 330km away from Islamabad.

Why would India need (another)midsize multirole combat aircraft? A improved Mig29PGU is already a midsize multirole combat aircraft. This can explain various reasons why Mig35 lost the bidding. According to KDR's reliable information, India need a midsize multirole combat aircraft, that most preferably to have a high combat radius, high weapon load and long distance striking weapon, especially European long-range attacking weapon. so it can be used to attack heart land of China. Mig35 lost the bid because, 1. Multiple long distance attacking weapon does not qualify the need of Indian Air Force, and the improved version of long distance air to ground missile have not been inducted by any nation. 2. the combat radius and weapon load are too low.
Thanks.

It does give a very plausible insight as seen in China.

And quite frank too!

mylegend

Rafale Air-combat capability is way exceed J-11B and J-10A

Based on the analysis, Rafale that being purchased by the Indian Air Force focused on long distance air strike, As regard to the air combat capability, Su30mk1 that have high maneuverability already fulfill the need. As a Strike Fighter, Rafale's maneuverability is outstanding. It has some characteristic of 4th generation Strike fighter(i think the magazine is using Western Standard). In air combat mode, when only mounting 6 Mica air to air missile, Rafale can conditionally into burst mode of 1.4 mach flight speed, of course in reality, this does not serve much value in real combat. However, it serve as example of certain maneuverability capability, The plane has thrust to weight ratio of 1.10, exceeding 1. This(figure) is great compare to crowd of many 3rd generation Strike Fighter+(too blur skip one word) is also a standardize 3rd generation Strike Fighter.

The excellent Radar and electronics system is the main reason for Indian Air Force to choose Rafale. According to the bidding plan rule, all bidding Strike Fighter must use AESA radar. In this respect, Rafale's AESA radar research plan is far more mature than the Mig35. It(AESA) should be able to mass produce and inducted in the army. The main improvement is in the precise accurate air strike capability, so the resolution(? a word i do not know how to translate) will be lower to 1 meter.As of Air combat capability, it can track 40 target at the same time and fire 8 MICA missile simultaneously to strike 8 target

Please merge all after I finished....

Global Defence

New threads

Articles