Campaign to Block all unauthorized access to ISRO and other facilities

Discussion in 'Internal Security' started by Skyh3ck, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck Regular Member

Hello

Recently we came to know about NDTV journalist selling confidential images of ISRO and Nuclear and Missile scientist to online portal. Its a national threat. We must all act, and bring this to PMO's notice.

I have already wrote to PMO from website, hope it reaches to right people. I request you all to write to PM Modi from below link or whatever channel you have.

https://pmopg.gov.in/pmocitizen/Grievancepmo.aspx

Use Twitter, Facebook, Letter etc to send message.

Thanks
    Bharat Mata ki Jai

3. shuvo@y2k10

[email protected] Senior Member Senior Member

Pallav bagla in particular. Though Pranoy Roy may be the brain behind his endeavor. The whole channel is a yhreat to our national security. I wonder when will the goverment impose UAPA, OSA and other acts on them and ban them.

4. Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck Regular Member

Its high we need some law on media also

5. Spindrift

Spindrift Regular Member

Are those images officially classified as confidential as per the Official Secrets Act? Also, does these scientist have LinkedIn profiles with their pictures and their current job summary\description?

6. Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck Regular Member

Does that journalist have authority so sell pictures ...

How many countries allow this.. do you find such pictures from USA or China space or nuclear agency..

How many indian scientist are dead mysteriously ..

7. The Ultranationalist

The Ultranationalist Regular Member

First of all i am totally against the all that fanfare and publicity before the success of any ISRO mission. Modi surely can do without visiting the ISROs mission control room on the D day along with his little circus for publicity. He should spend his time only in PMO and let the scientists do their job.

Deathstar likes this.
  8. Spindrift

Spindrift Regular Member

First of all it is not a question of the authority of the journalist of sell the pictures or not, it is question of the law. If they are indeed classified as the official secrets acts, then the government can act and if not then legally speaking that government can not anything about it, the individual would need to approach the courts for violating his privacy.

As far as the question regarding US is concerned look up LinkedIn you'll find lots of them, don't know much about China.

About the Indian scientist being killed, our counter intelligence is not up to the mark when i comes to protecting them, these guys should be protected and also if India has proof if some foreign country is involved, then we should hit back and drop a couple of their scientist.