California text book issue about Indian (now they call South Asian) History

AnantS

Country flag
This was expected when Modi said all NGO's will be thrown out.
I think it was expected, because its an Old Anglo Saxon Agenda. Painful, because our curricula will slowly be adjusted to follow the same in future, because children of some future random netas in power, must get their degree in history+economics from an ivy league university, when they grow up.

AnantS

Country flag
OT: Sample how many of us Injuns, hesitate to write/speak Indian Subcontinent, but happily write South Asia. Can anyone tell me what is the new name of SAARC satellite? :D

Last edited:
Country flag
I think it was expected, because its an Old Anglo Saxon Agenda. Painful, because our curricula will slowly be adjusted to follow the same in future, because children of some future random netas in power, must get their degree in history+economics from an ivy league university, when they grow up.
We all control what we teach our children at home first everything else is secondary(meaningless?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnantS

Country flag
We all control what we teach our children at home first everything else is secondary(meaningless?)

True, But we are talking about what gets taught to them in school officially. Mark system makes sure, that Parents teach their Children whats written in text books ;) And then constant biased media exposure, reinforces those wrong teachings. Not everybody will come to DFI or BR to get correct perspective later in life. :)

Country flag
True, But we are talking about what gets taught to them in school officially. Mark system makes sure, that Parents teach their Children whats written in text books ;) And then constant biased media exposure, reinforces those wrong teachings. Not everybody will come to DFI or BR to get correct perspective later in life. :)
A relative from India once told me in detail about a lot of history that is being currently taught in Indian schools . The info he gave to me is even worst than this . And a bigger crime is not even teaching lot of history before being ruled by invaders.

kr9

Country flag
This south Asian moniker reminds me a lot of the Asian title used by British media to report paki crime.

They might not like that the next time:----

If India is 'South Asia', and if they refer to Islamabad as 'South Asia', then the UK will be acknowledging that Pakistani land belongs to India.
They did say South Asia, after all. :bounce:

Country flag
They might not like that the next time:----

If India is 'South Asia', and if they refer to Islamabad as 'South Asia', then the UK will be acknowledging that Pakistani land belongs to India.
It did belong to India they made the change we didn't

AnantS

Country flag
A relative from India once told me in detail about a lot of history that is being currently taught in Indian schools . The info he gave to me is even worst than this . And a bigger crime is not even teaching lot of history before being ruled by invaders.

And right you are. The problem is that we allow our history to be dictated by how outsiders view us. We as nation are too obsessed with what other nation thinks about us?The number of views on stupid videos like "American Tries Indian Food/dress/TV" Buzzfeed video, will give ample hints.

Dark Soul

Tihar Jail
Banned
And right you are. The problem is that we allow our history to be dictated by how outsiders view us. We as nation are too obsessed with what other nation thinks about us?The number of views on stupid videos like "American/whites Tries Indian Food/dress/TV" Buzzfeed video, will give ample hints.
when some paki say something about india...

"Yes i know Brother, we are one people, and we should always look after each other"
"no we are not"

Cringe !

Panjab47

सर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट्टादेवकल्पादृढ़व्रता|੧੫|
Banned
@Indx TechStyle Harvard already call Vedas indo-european text even after President of Beijing University came to Harvard to give speech on how Chinese learned respect for mother father from Bharat.

It's not big issue, just wait get rid of Diego Garcia & christianity disappears from subcontinent.

Get USA out of Japan & S Korea same thing there.

Melechas also say Alexander conquered all of India. These are lying bcs who sell their women & watch as they get raped.

Focus in making India strong with a sword over his head even a BC like mohammad can do some good.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
"Yes i know Brother, we are one people, and we should always look after each other"
"no we are not"

Cringe !
Ghanta brothers and one people.
:acce:pted They changed their path forever in 1947. Now, they aren't in our community anymore.
It's true we don't want enmity, but we don't even want friendship.
Pakis live we don't care, they die we don't care.
If they want so much good relations, come back and join India otherwise get rotten in that Islamic extremist hell which you guys(pakis) created for yourself.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Pakistani land belongs to India.
Ask to paki.
Pakistan belongs to Turkey, Arab, Persia, Central Asia, Mongolia, China, Russia, Europe, America and probably even from some other Alien planet. :alien:
But remember, it's not Indian. :nono:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles