C-130 & P8-I Pics in search of MH370 in Indian Ocean

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag

Crew of C-130 of the Indian Air Force during their SAR mission in the Southern Corridor on 23 March, as part of the International SAR Mission under Malaysia

Capt Jhajj of Indian Navy flying the P8-I during SAR mission on 23 March over sub sector S-3 in the Southern Corridor, as part of the International SAR Mission under Malaysia

Radar Snapshot of P8-I of Indian Navy showing cyclonic storm, which the aircraft skillfully skirted while reaching its allotted SAR sector in the Southern Corridor on 23 Mar, as part of the International SAR Mission under Malaysia

Crew of C-130 of the Indian Air Force during their SAR mission in the Southern Corridor on 23 March, as part of the International SAR Mission under Malaysia

Indian Navy aircraft P8i and it's crew with Indian Defence Adviser Col. Praveen Chhabra in Subang Airport in #Malaysiasetting off on their Search and Rescue mission over Indian Ocean. #MH370

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag

Indian Air Force aircraft C-130 Hercules and its crew with Indian Defence Adviser Col. Praveen Chhabra in Subang Airport in Malaysia setting off on their Search and Rescue mission over Indian Ocean.#MH370

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Anyhow western media has not applaud India effort or plane used in search so far
Well, a commenter on a CNN story mentions IN aircraft.

No mention of two Indian Navy P-8's and SuperHercules that were involved from the beginning. The three P-8s (incl. one from US Navy) are the best bet in finding the debris, besides sats. Unlike radar, P-8's actually scan water using optoelectric sensors, a feature predecessor /counterpart planes only do with cameras.
Search for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: the technology - CNN.com

Search for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: the technology - CNN.com

Blackwater

i knew he will be sardar from his beard. putt jatta de urande jahaj

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles