Business Loans

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Does anyone have any idea about small scale business loans without security? Or is security a must? Not talking about venture capitalists.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
If you have land of your own, PSUs will lend you money for machinery - the land+machinery will act as collateral.That is definitely possible. But if you have nothing at all, and expect a loan for everything starting from land all the way to machinery and employee salaries, you won't have much luck.

Twinblade

Country flag
Does anyone have any idea about small scale business loans without security? Or is security a must? Not talking about venture capitalists.
Check your state government industrial development board. A friend of mine is starting his unit and he is getting 6% subsidy on the interest rate. Some state governments also bear a percentage of the security.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
If you a good turnover over last 2 years, then its possible to get business loan without security but it all depends on how good is your relation with your banking manager.

radhikasri

There are many online money lenders through which you can avail small business loans,
It is important to verify all information that you gather from the internet. I prefer to collection knowledge from the experience in the respected issue and as per my experience, there are many are much online money lender or NBFC with offers small business loans with a low-interest rate. One of such trusted NBFC which I've come across is FlexiLoans.com, one of the best sources to avail small business loan within 48hours of application, the quick and simple process is like a breeze.

sorcerer

Country flag
Check stand up India portal.
There is a way to offset collateral or any sort of security.
Read through all the procedures and you will understand.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles