Burrito Bomber Attacks Hunger With Drone-Delivered Mexican Food

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Burrito Bomber Attacks Hunger With Drone-Delivered Mexican Food - US News and World Report

Sometimes, drones rain down bullets or missiles from the skies, sometimes they conduct surveillance, sometimes they host computer servers—and sometimes they deliver burritos.

Meet the Burrito Bomber, a fully automated Mexican food delivery system designed by Darwin Aerospace—a research lab run by Yelp engineers—and made to attack hunger from the sky.

The Burrito Bomber is just the latest in Mexican food drone delivery technology; its creators said they got the idea from the Taco Copter, a taco-delivery drone idea that went viral on the Internet earlier this year. Both Darwin Aerospace and the team behind Taco Copter are based in San Francisco.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

Last edited by a moderator:

bose

Country flag
Although off topic... The Mexican food chain Chipotle is my favourite with white rice bowl + chicken + salsa + Avacardo... Hope they come out something like this...

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Although off topic... The Mexican food chain Cipotle [not sure of the spealling] is my favourite with white rice bowl + chicken + salsa + Avacardo... Hope they come out something this this...
Its Chipotle and my favorite is the veggie bowl with all sauces, guacamole and lettuce

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles