Burdwan blasts part of RSS plan, NSA an RSS man: TMC

DingDong

Country flag
Last night's News Hour was quite interesting. TMC's representative chose to walk away. Arnab took a jibe on Media Houses and Journalists who agreed to certain compromises to get Mamata's interview.

warrior monk

Looks like TMC is suffering from BSS ( Blame RSS syndrome) , other political outfits like congress , sp , left and other sickular parties also suffer such syndrome . This syndrome was first found in jholawala ( leftist) literature in US blaming CIA , MOSSAD , Jews for all the world problems like 9/11 was done by CIA , MOSSAD etc and osama bin laden is a figment of imagination. In our country it has a different mutation and changed into BSS ( Blame RSS syndrome) and it mostly affects jholawala (leftist) sickular people and various political parties . There is only one symptom RSS is behind everything from earthquakes to cyclones to islamic terror.
It's only cure is ignoring them and voting them out of power.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Last night's News Hour was quite interesting. TMC's representative chose to walk away. Arnab took a jibe on Media Houses and Journalists who agreed to certain compromises to get Mamata's interview.

Because she could not answer pointed questions, apart from being a total ass.

In fact, the TMC claims, their behaviour and this woman walking out, proves that there is something black in the lentil.

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Can center impose presidents rule in WB for TMC's Anti-National activities?

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Are you saying Bengalis are separatists ?

Looking at the number of Peacefuls a.k.a Muslims of Bangladesh and their own radicalized ones, it is not an impossible thing.

Once Pakistan and Afghanistan were also a part of India. Don't forget that.

Also, that crazy hag ruling that state, you never know what she'd do for power.

She's gone crazy.

As a person from a state that borders WB, I am genuinely worried.

I don't understand why PM Modi isn't asking Pranab to dissolve the state assembly and bar TMC from contesting in any elections till the terror charges are proven false.

Bengal is under illegitimate rule of thugs, terrorist sympathizers and traitors to the country.

It is right now more difficult that Kashmir was and if we don't want to make WB into another Kashmir where Muslims had a free reign of slaughtering non-muslims then it is even more important that these steps are taken.

Last edited:

warrior monk

Imposing president's rule would be a terrible mistake as it would make TMC martyrs in the face of their electorate . They are already suffering from jihad complex , BRS ( Blame RSS syndrome ) we do not want them having "martyrs complex" where they can blame it on BJP.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake "
Napoleon Bonaparte

" Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon "
Horatio Nelson

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
The TRUE FACE of SECULARIST DIDI is coming out now......

The sad part is that she has no place to hide.......

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
I can see the WB situation devolving into a secessionist movement if it is not nipped in the bud. :(
Even I thought so till few months ago..and have stated the same on this forum on several occasions. But, to my surprise, Mamta's support base is already abandoning her (check the crowd during her latest Dharna, despite the presence of a popular movie-star). While her base is waning, BJP resurgence is exponential across classes. So, I believe, the rot will be stemmed in bud by W.Bengalies themselves.

DingDong

Country flag
Even I thought so till few months ago..and have stated the same on this forum on several occasions. But, to my surprise, Mamta's support base is already abandoning her (check the crowd during her latest Dharna, despite the presence of a popular movie-star). While her base is waning, BJP resurgence is exponential across classes. So, I believe, the rot will be stemmed in bud by W.Bengalies themselves.
Who in BJP is capable of providing a strong local leadership? BJP cannot win all the elections riding the Modi Wave. State elections are quite local in nature and local issues/people have a clear upper-hand. Let us not discount the Muslim vote which is around or above 30% in several constituencies, they might gravitate towards TMC strongly. BJP will require a strong polarization in it's favour to get a favourable result. Don't we know how fast certain people lap on to these Conspiracy Theories (like 9/11 was a MOSAD conspiracy, 26/11 was a RSS conspiracy etc), according to them the whole world is conspiring against them.

How many real voters are aware of the recent drama? How many of them feel that Chit Fund Scam or Burdhwan Blast are important electoral issues?

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
Who in BJP is capable of providing a strong local leadership? BJP cannot win all the elections riding the Modi Wave. State elections are quite local in nature and local issues/people have a clear upper-hand. Let us not discount the Muslim vote which is around or above 30% in several constituencies, they might gravitate towards TMC strongly. BJP will require a strong polarization in it's favour to get a favourable result. Don't we know how fast certain people lap on to these Conspiracy Theories (like 9/11 was a MOSAD conspiracy, 26/11 was a RSS conspiracy etc), according to them the whole world is conspiring against them.

How many real voters are aware of the recent drama? How many of them feel that Chit Fund Scam or Burdhwan Blast are important electoral issues?
Read the replies of Ray Sir & arnabmit. Many poor/rural folks got affected by Sarda scam & are fuming at TMC. Similarly, Bengali Muslims are expected to vote for BJP, en-block.

Even if these observations/predictions materialize to a limited extent, BJP would get a sharp boost & become the main opposition in 2016. And, who knows, maybe BJP starts capturing local councils in municipalities, even sooner.

In 2021, who would rule WB is anybody's guess. Though, a lot depends on inclusion of popular political faces in WB BJP, though. I expect some big names crossing over to BJP before 2016 poll eve.

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
Mamta's support base has nothing to do with it anymore. She and her cronies have already done the damage. Now Bangladeshi Islamists will look towards parites like MIM. And I really feels TNC cronies will be the first ones to suffer in the new power shift.
But, MIM rise can be countered by BJP's rise. Actually, MIM's presence would ensure polarization in our favour.

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Yup RSS/RAW conspiracy :rofl:

Police get six days to interrogate Sajid's wife - bdnews24.com

"Fatema was the chief trainer. She used to train the group's women at Burdwan's Shimulia madrasa which has only 50 students....Fatima was with Sajid during the explosions in Burdwan house on Oct 2, which was turned into a factory for making bombs."She fled to Jharkhand after the explosion and then from there she made her way to Bangladesh,"
She looks so cute :kiss:
You mean Cute Bomb?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles